>The right will disagree with this

Pretty sure Bill Nye has more scientific qualifications than all of Sup Forums combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adactylidium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure every single Non XY or XX chromosome is considered to be a physical disorder.

/end thread

> Sociology.

> Science.

k.

erm.................... sauce sweety

Oh... umm...

Pretty sure Bill Nye lost his scientific credibility.

>queer theory is now science

Pretty sure Dolph Lundgren has more qualifications than Bill Nye the Shabbos Goy

If someone is XXY isn't that someone technically a male?

And if someone is XXX isn't that someone technically a female?

MUH DOLPH

shut the fuck up you cringy shit

You started the thread. You provide the evidence.

Male
Female
Traps

I hate this argument because it offers no evidence other than "science says so". It's pseudo science. XX/XY chromosomes are actually testable and completely physically proveable.

>inb4 muh engineering degree

>An outdated study that has been called pseudoscience since it's inception PROVES race determines intelligence
Yeah ok buddy. I'll be sitting here reading studies from this century that prove the opposite,

>shut the fuck up you cringy shit
You're the test coming on here gobbling on Bill Nye's cock.
Nye has a Bachelors degree in Mechanical science, and you think that gives him the authority to lay down. The law in EVERY field of science? He's an entertainer at best, a bad entertainer albeit.

>Pretty sure Bill Nye has more scientific qualifications than all of Sup Forums combined.

I'm pretty sure that Bill Nye is a cocksucking faggot.

With an engineering degree. No PhD.

i have to believe at least 2 anons on Sup Forums have at least masters degrees in mechanical/chemical/electrical engineering thereby having more scientific qualifications than bill nye

Witnessed, and /thread

Yeah, there's more than XX/XY!
There's like people with like Five Xses! So beautiful and diverse!

Like the bell curve?

Eat shit

>sweety
Discredited and saged.

FUCK OFF

I HAVE A DEGREE IN SOCIOLOGY AND IT SAYS IN MY BOOKS THAT GENDER IS LIKE WATER, IF FLOWS

>Another "Study" that rides on the coattails of 19th century pseudoscience

Modern science does not say there is more than two sexes and the word gender is basically meaningless now.

>"There's more than two sexes! Look at these deformed chromosomes and non-human species!"

It's considered a disorder. Like down syndrome.

>Calls Bill Nye a scientist
Kill yourself faggot.
Saged

What's wrong with a 9th grade understanding of biology? It clearly surpasses the faggot in the bowtie, since sex, regardless of your opinion in gender, is determined by the XX/XY model.
Unless we consider stuff like Klinefelter's as a new sex, but it really isn't.
The whole gender thing is also a moot point, since most secondary traits, physical and psychological, are determined by the sexual chromosomes. A person with XXY is still a man, since he has the Y. There is no inbetween, you're either male with a male brain that makes you act as a male or you're female with a female brain that makes you act as a female
Taking hormones might overturn some of the secondary traits you naturally have, but that's messing with your phenotype, not with your genotype, so it changes nothing at all.

>every advancement in fields of Science from the 19th century is null and void
Cool
Kek

Your pseudoscience studies? Typical leftie, projecting without self awareness

you only get born in 2 genders. Male or Female.

First of all, any deviation from XY/XX is a considered a disorder. Kleinfelters and turners syndrome come with physical and mental deformities. That is, these are mutations and considered unnatural and deleterious.

To use these as defenses for multiple genders thus implies that any gender outside the standard XX/XY are also side effects of disorders, much like poor gonad development or retardation

I will ask my boss about the issue. Bill only has a bachelor in mechanical engineer my boss has a masters.

why do right-wingers love pointing out that dolph has more degrees? has he spoken out against new gender science or climate change? or is it just a weird attempt to discredit bill?

>Pretty sure Bill Nye has more scientific qualifications than all of Sup Forums combined.

You would lose that bet.
Two physical science degrees from top 15 American university. Ph.D.
Peer reviewed publications in Nature and Science. Shared authorship with astronauts.
Pay up Nigel.

>Mulatto mad that half of him is stupid.
Kek

But there's more flavors than just vanilla goyim

There are many different chromosomal configurations, genetic diseases and disorders, and conginital malformations which can cause a person to not physically present as a TYPICAL male or female. But every human, ALL of them, are still male or female, dependent on whether or not their cells express SRY. XX, X0, XXX, XXXX, etc are female. XY, XXY, XYY, XXYY etc all male. These don't even cause "intermediate" phenotype, merely infertility at 3 chromosomes, and retardation at 4 plus. La Chapelle is male (XX, but SRY is transposed to X chromosome), while total androgen insensitivity is female (XY, but SRY is silenced due to signalling defect). A physical defect is genetalia at birth no more determines sex than an injury or surgery does later in life. Gender dysphoria is a neurological condition causing physical discomfort, nothing more. Gender "identity", the gender "spectrum" and indeed the very notion of distinct sex and gender are completely fictional. Imaginary. Made the fuck up. "Mental gender" DOES NOT EXIST.

Also bill nye is a mechanical engineer, he probably didn't even take biol101

kek, still no links

>Bill Nye has more scientific qualifications than all of Sup Forums combined
>literally a guy whose scientific credentials are a B.Sc. in Engineering and a kids' show in the 90s
Very weak bait.

Fifty-two professors, most of them researchers in intelligence and related fields, signed an opinion statement titled "Mainstream Science on Intelligence"[11] endorsing a number of the views presented in The Bell Curve.
KYS faggot

You never refuted their methods. You just called it pseudoscience without calling forth the studies.
G scores are proven to be more strongly correlated with genetics than socio-economic status.

I am a biologist so I can definitively answer this question. First off, anyone who uses the word "science" to back up their argument is a retarded and should be gassed. Science has a multitude of disciplines and if you can't even name one, you have no place using it as an argument.

Biology holds that there are, in humans and most creatures, two sexes (XX and XY). Aberrations in the sex chromosomes exist (XXY, XXX, X, etc). These deviations are all classified as genetic disorders and manifest themselves in a variety of severe symptoms (mental retardation, physical impairments, pathological morphology, etc). Hermaphroditism is also considered a physical disorder and occurs due to problems during embryonic development.

Gender is a term that psychologists and sociologists tend to use to describe the cultural characteristics that are impressed upon an individual born either male or female. Some cultures are more schismatic than others when assigning gender roles. Regardless, all cultures are very well aware that there are males and females. They are also aware of the differences thereof, sexual and psychological.

You can call yourself whatever the hell you want. However, those with an understanding of genetics and culture have a right to call you mentally ill. Recent studies suggest that those who fixate on their gender to an unhealthy degree may have a form of autism.

>modern scientific disc-
Gender studies and sociology are not real science.

The confusion comes over pseudofactual social sciences distorting the meaning of sex and gender.

XX/XY is scientifically accurate from a biological perspective, and remains so today. However the second-rate intellects that populate fields of study such as sociology twisted its meaning (largely for political reasons), and now Bill Nye's financial backers are funding him to be a mouthpiece for their politicised 'science'.

Yes, we know it. There is male, female, but there is also autistic

It discredit's Bill Nye.
The argument presented to us, is that Bill Nye is a qualified scientist (although it's just a bachelors degree in mechanical science, yet he feels he has authority to speak about every field of science)
Dolph Lundgren, cool dude, not only has more qualifications than Nye, he also behaves like a proper scientist, by staying in his own field

correct. In fact, the only consistant symptom for these is infertility. You could not tell a kleinfelter's patient from an XY man

wrong. ALL humans are male or female shortly after conception.

Yeah but how many times have you been cited
Checkmate athiests

Witnessed

Also
>It's natural and beautiful when animals do it!
Like this horrifyingly disgusting creature?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adactylidium

never seen vanilla turn into diarrhea? what about u?

He only has a bachelor's degree. I am currently as qualified and will be more qualified in two years. This is not even a great accomplished imo. It's easy as shit to get a degree

A "movie star" that looks and sounds as dumb as a bag of rocks is more qualified to be a scientists that a leftist poster boy of degeneracy that uses "Science Guy" in his name.

>Atheists BTFO!!!!

This is so funny. :)

Nature, Science and PNAS articles have been cited plenty.
Others not so much.
Does Bill Nye even have a SINGLE publication?

he has a BSC in Engineering. I have 2 MScs and 2 BScs.
And that's just one. With the high percentage of high functioning autists on this board we might have more degrees between us than Continental USA.

bill is just presenting the findings of other scientists though. it's not like he's doing his own new research and presenting his findings as fact. he's taking the work of hundreds of scientists more qualified than him, 97% of whom agree that climate change is real. and a similar amount who understand that gender and sex are different things

I definately can see that. Fuck 76 genders that can screw themselves in the butthole. :3

That image is precisely what happened to an ex friend of mine

It's a disorder you mong.

I am a phd in gender science ( there are 2 genders) so op is wrong

>scientists
>sociology
They are not the same thing.

XXX, XYY, and XXY do not have severe or usually even noticable symptoms. And while they are disorders, they are still female, male, and male respectively.

There's no such thing as a genuine human hermaphrodite. A woman with an abnormally large clit or a guy with a hole in his taint is not the same thing.

Do not act like an expert when you are not.

>I'm a PHD in gender science
off yourself faggot

Pretty sure that Bill Nye is a random dude with a bachelor's in engineering that became famous by pretend to be a scientist on a children's TV show

His only scientific qualification is a goddamn bachelors in mechanical engineering. That'd be like if a kindergarten teacher started calling themself a college professor. XX and XY are the only two intentional genders, the rest are considered (and rightly so) genetic disorders. The male gender serves it's biological purpose well. The female serves it's biological purpose well. Anything else is incapable of fully carrying out any biological purpose and since it has none we can conclude that it is a mistake.

sociology is a science rooted in neuroscience. sociological studies follow the scientific method like any other science

>phd in gender science
top kek

The fact that kleinfelter's is a disorder doesn't mean the patient isn't a man you fucking idiot. Just like how down syndrome kids are still human

>left redefines words
>think they can redefine reality

lol?

>Recent studies suggest that those who fixate on their gender to an unhealthy degree may have a form of autism.

Sauce? I want to know that there are people more autistic than me.

>Male decided by a penis
>Female decided by a vagina
>Rare disorder of having both
>Some how there is something inbetween Male and Female that has never existed before based not on physical or biological differences, just how you feel that day.
>Scientific

>holy shit he's serious
Firstly, you said Bill Nye doesn't present these findings as fact? What does pic related mean?
Secondly, Sociology and Gender studies are pseudosciences, those are the only fields that propagate the Transgender sex theories and the likes of, Qualified scientists the likes of John Hopkins have pointed out that transgendered folk have a mental defect.

There has never been a real human hermaphrodite. Stop looking at futa, you faggot

>sociology is rooted in neuroscience
Look man I'm sorry you wasted your time and money on a pointless degree, but goddamn

John Hopkins put this out

where is their falsifiable test for the patriarchy?

Ancient Greek texts show us the world is spherical, and a ship can go around it!

>Actually modern Venetian scientific studies show the world ends in an endless chasm, and we shouldn't even try to sail to Asia, we should buy spice trhough them

S-sorry

my doggo has better ones than sellout-nye

>I have 2 MScs and 2 BScs.
for what purpose

Sauce pls

Speak for yourself

Y count extra X's a new sex when that is just a different position.

STAHP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!

You goyim are worth NOTHING!

>Venetian scientific studies
Holy shit I love the subtlety, thank you for the Kek user

>XXX, XYY, XXY do not have noticeable symptoms

Yes they do dumbass. They have noticeable difference in morphology and difference in intelligence. Again, it varies according to the chromosomal disorder. Of course they are not as sever as trisomy 21.

>Not such thing as a true hermaphrodite

Yes they do. They are incredibly rare

Do not act like an expert when you are not.

what lefties dont understand is this - the whole bill nye debacle will push more people away from the revisionist bafflegab of the left. it doesnt matter if its true, people want stability. they will choose a stable lie over an evershifting truth. why? because in a world where the truth is so complicated that it requires an expert caste to decipher, the average person is being asked more and more to rely on authority. and a reliance on authority is at odds with the rebellious spirit of the current age.

>appealing to authority

Wow if 51% of the scientific comunity said earth is flat would you belive them?

Spread the Betty Noire meme because this would be a great meme to spread. ;)
It's the best EX Girlfriend picture reaction essentially.

Why does a mechanical engineer talking about biology to begin with? Do you call the mailman to fix your plumbing?

>sociology is a science rooted in neuroscience

Not in any meaningful sense. Do you need qualifications in neurology to become a sociologist? No.

...there was a joke there?

This is literally the logic the left uses.

Yeah ots called mental disorder

But he's not a sciemtist.
Saged.