Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he serious?

>Someone will have to pay

Yes, with your life you fat fuck.

Somebody has to pay for your roads too.

Maybe he should stop eating his YouTube money and pay for it himself.

He is seriusly the most pathetic human being on earth for defending his defect mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

PAY MY HEALTHCARE!!!!!

>work a real job full-time
>my active lifestyle although hard and stressful makes me fit
>things are starting to pay off and life is getting better
>now I'm supposed to feel bad for people who have been surfing by on the youtube video game boom because they can't eat right?

No.

Stop spending so much on food then you fat fuck, maybe you could afford it.

This fatass always complains holy fuck. I give him 10 years tops or else he'll die from obesity

I don't think anyone here is concerned about paying for their own roads.

>Somebody will have to pay
Yes. Boogie will pay for himself.

I like that last week he is bragging about how because of "his wealth" he's actually paying for OUR insurance. Now of course he can't afford his own and so we'll all need to foot the bill. I thought you "loved us very much" Boogie, most people who love me aren't trying to fucking rob me.

THIS IS A VIDEO

YOU FUCKING PAY RIGHT NOW

Yes, you'll be denied insurance, as you've shown multiple times that you won't even make an effort to live healthier. I hope this fat fuck starves to death on a 2k diet

>PAY MY SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR, GOY!

Sorry fatty, report to disintegration chamber.

He can sell his fat to be rendered into soap.

Is he in danger of getting lighter?

The American system has always been perfect, you either payed or you didn't.
No government that forces you to do anything or that got involved in your own situation.
The solution isn't to pay for the lazy fucks, the solution is to make healtcare more affordable on the end of the insurance company and the hospital's..
But that would be too obvious..

I hate people that have opinions on the ACA when they don't even know what the fuck it did.
Anyone who pays for health insurance saw their premiums go up by at least 20% in all states in the last 5 years.

I'm in Minnesota and my job is literally health care eligibility for the county human services department. These are people with fucking social work degrees who have quickly learned to stifle laughter when the ACA is mentioned since it has been so JUST tier here because the Minnesota state government decided to go all-in with it and it fucked us over bad.

My job, the reason I fucking have my job is because Obamacare is such a cluster fucking nightmare that work that should take 20 minutes takes 2 hours.

didn't Sup Forums and Sup Forums love this guy during GG? what happened?

two years removed from the GG drama

I dont really get him: he knows he is fat and he not only does nothing about it, but cries when he will not get free meds for being that huge fat fag.

Gangnam style made $15,000,000 when it hit 1,000,000,000 views.

Boogie has almost 700,000,000 total views.

Assuming he got less than half of the revenue that gangnam style did from a third less views, he has made at least $7,000,000.

You can afford a top class lawyer to argue hospital fees and a top class hospital that doesn't have ridiculous fees because it only accepts cash with $7,000,000.

He is not going to die. He is a liar.

Yeah I doubt with the money he makes he couldn't afford an insurance plan on his own. Was'nt obamacare made to help poor people get healthcare and not rich youtube e celebs? But I guess he does have to worry about an insurance company not wanting to take him because he's a fat fuck, obviously he's going to cost them more money than he pays in. He could just not be a fat fuck tho.

he's a dumb retard who is neutral on everything to pander to everyone

and he's fat

Because he's a reprehensible human being who is able to skirt by and exploit the kindness of others for his own gains and will never have to struggle for something for his entire life.

FUCK YOU HATEFUL BASTARDS IM NOT USING MY MTN DEW MONEY ON GODDAMN HEALTHCARE

I was told that you need to gross less than 1800/month to qualify for the ACA. Doesn't he make 5 figures a month from jewtube advertising and patreon donations? Obamacare shouldn't even affect him.

As r/politics would say "why is he voting against his own economic interests?"

The liberal mindset is all about entitlement and playing the victim - there is no such thing as personal responsibility.

I consider this a violation of the NAP

>no source
>fake and gay
>inb4 300 replies

this fatty makes ~$1.3m annually and now he is saying he can't afford to pay for his healthcare? wew lad

>somebody will have to pay

Maybe lose weight so you don't have health problems idk man it's just a thought.

Without Obamacare health insurance providers can and do refuse to give him healthcare at any price.

But he has made at least $7,000,000 from youtube, he doesn't need insurance.

What in tarnation. Please be real

SALAD DODGING

Well tax that shit. Dont forget his "wife" she spend most of it maybe bought herself a house for her and her boyfriend. He could have some perversion maybe money went to hookers or gambling. He has no selfcontrol.

MAYO SNORTIN'

Correct someone will have to pay.

Now I will go back to going to the emergency room and declare bankruptcy after wracking up 10s of thousands of debt.

And then you pay for my healthcare.

I'm the eligibility worker fag.
Look up the "Federal Poverty Index"
If you/you're household makes less than 100% of that you can do MA.
If you make 100-280% of that you qualify for your state's Medical Market route, here it is called MNSure

die already you fat prick

If we let all the people like him die off, our healthcare costs would be manageable.

>there is no such thing as personal responsibility
So basicly they want to get a life on easy-mode, like some kind of cattle?

>Hey don't fat shame me
>T-the reason why I am so fat that 90% of my body is a blob is g-genetics
>I-it's not my fault I can't eat less than 4000 calories a day

lel wont be me anymore salad dodger

Surely there is SOMEONE who will be able to pay for my genetic predisposition.

Homie, if someone handed me $7,000,000 for making a fool out of my fat fucking self on video I would briefly wonder why and then realise that it can't last forever.

Hell with $7,000,000 you can put it in to a premium savings account and live off the interest on a better wage than most of the world. If you actually put it in to stocks and bonds you can double it in 10 years.

If he really has spent $7,000,000 then he is a genetic dead end. I'm a stupid fat fuck but I know how to not be a retard when someone gives me a win life button.

That's not true, that's a leftist lie.

If you went uninsured to an ER before Oniggercare they'd still need to treat you the exact same.
So then it was "well they were uncovered so hospitals can't afford to just treat all these people"
3 years later we just pretend that the first thing didn't even ever happen

This so fucking much it hurts....
Your post deserved digits, have mine

He eats 4000 cal a meal.

i want to stick my penis inside one of his fat folds and have him massage it

CHEEZE CHUGGIN'

he is eating that unhealthy food in character actually so doesnt count

>somebody will have to pay

what he is he planning?

Doesn't he get tons of youtube money?

Fat fuck.

He said it himself, it is now legal to deny him insurance. Without evidence from you I'm accepting boogie's statement because it seems like the only problem he can have with the system. It seems logical.

There may be some confusion over emergency vs long term care. Maybe he can't get dialysis or an iron lung in the emergency room, maybe they can treat a heart attack but won't schedule a bypass, but boogie believes that he cannot give money to a company to insure him.

I apologise for the inconvenience, but could you please cite that?

I can't wait for the day that I wake up one morning and check Sup Forums only to discover that boogie has died.

SHUT THE FUCK UP IM JUST A GUY WHO LIKES TO VIEW BOTH SIDES OF AN ISSUE IM ONE OF THE LAST HONEST YOUTUBERS LEFT WHO CAN'T BE BOUGHT

8k a year is a large amount to pay tho

I have a question. What treatment do they give obese people like this? Like besides insulin I guess, what can the doctors do?

>it could be legal to not force doctors to serve me

He's a large guy.

>[
the fat fuck should accept resposibility for his own actions .
freedom comes with responsibileiy nobody should pay for your poor live choices.
the only exeption i would make is when you get ill on accident.

his face is fucking annoying

he also reminds me of that obese guy the internet aristocrat did a video on, moral of the story is that if someone without health issues manages to get that fat he doesn't have any regard for himself let alone other people

This

Even when I was unemployed I never had a reason to go to the doctors

Shit now that I think about it I haven't had to see the doctors since I was a kid, guess I'll go schedule a check up since I'm not some fat fucking parasite who depends on the government for health insurance and all my basic needs

What is his excuse for being a fatass anyway?

Bad Leg?
Depressions?
Some type of disorder?

GET THE FAT ROLL
PAY THE DEATH TOLL
SOMEBODY.

updated version I didn't get to post in the previous thread
(censorship for dramatic effect)

Wait, into the barrel?
Wouldn't that just cause the gun to explode because of blockage?

He's in his 40's. He's going down way sooner than that

I cant wait till this fat waste of life dies. Makes close to a million a year and still leeches healthcare. This guy is the definition of a waste of air

to you

What I want to know is why the fuck they think they need the government to help them get it??? You can get healthcare without having a job and you can pay for it yourself before obamacare it was like $100 or so a month probably about the same except if you go to the market which had me a college student making $( paying $200+ a month.

what the fuck

Gastric band, liposuction, triglyceride uptake inhibitors, therapy, dietitian consultations, physiotherapy.

Also when someone this big loses weight they need to do so under medical observation, it can cause serious damage to hormonal systems, even the physical repositioning of organs can cause problems. When you lose weight your cells get smaller by putting energy dense compounds in your blood to be broken down to make more energy. Sometimes these energy dense compounds line the arteries and cause atheroma and heart attacks.

>Wouldn't that just cause the gun to explode because of blockage?

Looney Tunes understanding of physics?

>>>>>>>>american education

KEKENING INTENSIFIES

>Fucks up his own life
>Manages to fuck an easy 7.5/10 up as well

This man seriously needs to die.

You underestimate the stupidty of some people, He chooses to stay fat so his money has no relevance to him. His life quality with the 7 mil is much worse than a fit guy with 70k a year. He probably does nit even control the money. His wife does. She feeds him, washes him and does what he asks however in return she cotrols the money.

DeFranco looks like a lanklet compared to them

"You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain"

Jesus Christ why would you let that happen when you can see the effects of obesity living beside you daily? Why would HE let it happen?

Oh god the universe is truly without purpose. The Lord has abandoned this world.

Isn't he a government worker? What a clueless putz.

>40+
>Spends 60+ hours a week on hobbies made for teenagers
>Only saving grace was the youtube bubble which is now bursting, where literally the only reason people subscribed was because of his obesity.

What a man.

So, by his own math, if he is denied health insurance he saves $5,500 per year.

Remind me again why I'm supposed to feel bad for him?

He actually literally gets cucked. Shes only with his fat waste of life for his cash. I will celebrate the day this butter golem dies

Gastric bypass, cutting out part of the stomach so they eat less to feel full. Then plastic surgery lipo out all the fat and tighten the flabby skin.

No no no, get this, if I had $7,000,000 in cash right now I would walk in to a bank and ask for a 10% interest rate and they would give it. Then every year the bank would give me $700,000. The $7,000,000 would still be mine, it would just be in the bank. Then no matter what I did I would have an income of $700,000 a year.

How is it possible to fuck this up?

>4 million subscribers
>somebody else pay for my healthcare

Boogers head is so fucking fat holy shit.

He's likely too fat to safely operate on. I doubt any doctor would do the surgery.

This fat cretin really believes he is paying for someone else's health? Does he understand the concept of an INSURANCE? His money constantly increases a shared pool that that be drawn from in the case of the necessity of a member of the pool, but since he is a fat fuck he is constantly draining from that pool. That "extra" money thahe didn't use is not paying for anyone else's health, it is filling the pool he may use in the future, but he is barely contributing to that pool since he is a fat bastard, so it falls for other healthy people.
His health is LITERALLY being paid by other tax payers.
Also, a lot of the money he thinks didn't go to his own health was wasted on governmental infrastructure and bureaucracy.
Degenerate fat fuck.

Thats what you get for being a fat fuck. The way I see it hes still got it good

Fat nigger bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ