Brit/pol/ - Only Britain Soldiers On Edition

>Tory sweep, labour losses, UKIP collapse, lib dem stagnation
twitter.com/britainelects/

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

Imagine a truck ploughing through that bunch of faggots with flags right now. Hnnghhhhh

kek

Never trust a Yuropoor

lmao at donaldtors

Ey up, lads.

Tories want to tax the whole country,

Labour wants to tax the rich (80K +)

Who's policy makes more sense?

This is it. This is how France becomes a new domain of the caliphate.

that propaganda ASMR tho

Muslims everywhere (especially the ones who are currently planning future attacks) are celebrating profusely right now.

>rich
>80k+
lol

We have no choice but to double down lads.

Europe is going to try and fuck us over absolutely. We can't let them.

Give Mother May your strength lads.

Kaya

France about to get TRUCKED

Well we did it once before.

Useless frogs.

Can't help but notice that the average French girl is cuter than the average British girl

Ah yes, I too vote for parties based off one(ONE) of their policies. Comrade.

>Macron wins
>Theresa May in power

BASED GLOBALISM

G L O B A L
B R E X I T

Why is it retarded? We have 8 bank holidays currently

Japan has 16. They added the 16th one recently.

Faggots voting for and celebrating their own demise. Niggers and arabs electing a rothschild banker.

That's it lads. Europe is done. The idea she will come back stronger in 6 years is a nonsense; the demographics just will not allow it.

I'm pretty upset desu

This

May will become a new deity before shes out of office

Sums it up really. Still, a third of the vote for 'le scary far right narzees' would have been absolutely unthinkable just a couple of years ago. Nobody actually likes the centre anymore, this shit isn't going away.

Where were you when Vichy France was reestablished?

>op pic

Children of Men is actually true isn't it lads?

You can expert to earn 80K + after at least 10 years of a top company.

Richer than most when the average income is like 30k or something.

The poor are the only ones who benefit from the modern state anyway, so tax them. Tax them into poverty and make serfs of them.

Laughing at all the dumb faggots who actually put money on Le Pen to win.

Macron isn't the centre, more of a social liberal

don't give the centre a bad name ree

>France

Say it with me
MONSIEUR LE PRÉSIDENT

Um, sweetie, Theresa May is going to get bullied endlessly by Macron. x

You'd best stop trying to undermine the person who will be fighting our corner in Europe.

Also available in German.

>not even 40%

France is dead.

Not yet, give it 10 years

It's not even futuristic anymore, it just looks like the news slightly exaggerated

Saxon, if I'm not mistaken.

Any can confirm?

We still love the French though. Next time in 2022 Le Pen will win.

Britain stands alone.

Cute

>We still love the French though

Speak for yourself, they're a lost cause.

ALT RIGHT FAGS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

CAN YOU IMAGINE BEING ABSOLUTELY DELUDED TO THING LE SHIT COULD WIN

>A Dutchwoman who has been living in the UK for 24 years, who was told to prepare to leave the country in a case that shocked the nation and prompted a European inquiry into Britain’s treatment of EU nationals, has been given British citizenship.

We're going to be hearing a lot more of these "findings" aren't we

Well I guess that's that. We are officially on our own vs the world.

You know what I mean, the bloody blaireeets

I don't get how they've declared a winner, shouldn't they wait for results?

Not saying Le Pen is going to make a comeback, but it's a bit soft doing it based off of projections.

At least the legislative elections are left and we could see something there.

Inevitably Macron will come out unpopular as Hollande.

>hated by the people and his own party

He's hated by the Blairite and "soft left" MPs but the rank and file membership love him as two leadership contests show. Plus Labour now has nearly 600,000 members - largest ever - and is 4 times the size of the Tory Party with it's rich globalist backers.

So nice that Marine Le Pen got BTFO. Marcon will run France into a civil war and VI republic

Nah bridges burnt now mate. Hope their nation crumbles as they desperately sell their culture to the EU superstate.

Here's to the new French values.

Bloody french people.

Well, they can enjoy being genocided by truck tbqh. Idiots keep thinking they can somehow use economics and liberal values to deal with this shit.

The left will always run to Harry Potter but sadly Children of Men is happening right now.

It worked for the USA, right?

It's an exit poll, exit polls are insanely accurate.

You sound like a Yank. You're telling me that you don't still view them as an ally and as our great frienemy, through the ages.

Continental European governments (including France) have all done better on state education, health outcomes, democracy, industry, quality work, exports, affordable housing and living standards for ordinary people. They are all also less in debt, with better more efficient cheaper transport than in privatised rip off Britain.

They all have PR voting and representative mainly centrist governments. We have skewed right wing governments based on 30 odd percent of the vote and we have voted to cut ourselves off into faster decline. The UK thinks it is superior, but is falling behind on every measure and has voted now to plummet.

Not only is UK not gaining any sovereignty, it's loosing a ton of influence. From one of the biggest global players, creating framework for European economy and foreign policy, it's reduced to desperately seeking allies and trade agreements on the other side of the globe, bending over backwards for Trump just days after his inauguration. It's going to cede sovereignty bit by bit across the globe as we scrabble for rushed trade deals.

Welcome to the mathematical field of 'statistics' which allows known-accuracy predictions.

Even Le Pen didn't think she was going to win this time. France's demographics haven't changed enough to make 2017 the 'last chance election' (alla Trump)

To be honest with most of these cases I want them to stay, nothing against Germanic Europeans living here. But these people bring it on themselves, if you live here for 5 years you can claim citizenship, she's obviously been moving around Europe in that 24 years.

Party size isn't really an indicator of serious support in Labour's case, they changed the rules to get in to "basically no work and a fiver" so the ranks swelled with people that don't actually do anything for the party other than confuse internal votes because people that don't actually no how politics work get a say

>frienemy

Shut the fuck up you child.

Yes

president ... for now.

(farage predicts Le pen will be in office by 2022)

If you've been living here for five years you can claim citizenry, why the fuck did she wait so long?

This. The FN's chances can only get better from here.

>watching sky news
>macron celebration party,"ensemble la france"
>every person a black or an algerian
>all of them waving French, EU, and LGBT flags
Press F to pay respect.

If you want to know how much closer that was than it 'should' have been wait until the fuss dies down and the flood of panicked/chiding propaganda about 'never again blah blah' starts. Literally all this has done is kicked the can down the road for a couple more years.

>that Crowley hand gesture by Le Pen

She's woke af, knows about the mystic

Half Portuguese

>Shocked the nation.

I only just heard about it. She should have been chucked out.

i mean, why did anyone ever have faith in the frogs to actually elect le pen? aren't they pretty much the most insufferable sjws in europe?

>Be massacred watching a band and be chopped to pieces
>Be massacred while at a street festival by a man in a truck
>Be massacred eating a croissant
>See your cities rapidly turning black
>Oversee the growth of 'the jungle' to thousands of arabs and niggers who destroy your local economy
>Have 25% youth unemployment
>Be getting poorer year on year

Vote for more of the same

WEWWEWWWWWWWWWWWW

At least Le Pen is losing gracefully
Nevermind that as I was typing this she started shitting on En Marche

>the phone call that saved the union

Paris voted 5% for Le Pen

should i just cash out on my le pen bet?

Don't worry, it's only the poor people getting massacred, are they even really people? EN MARCHE.

>Macron's wife has orange skin and blonde hair

REMYYYND HIM OF ENEHBODYYYY??

Can you give me a quick run down or will we get to that lehter

This world is a fucking joke. Everybody has gone mad, literally MAD. They care more about LGBTQ and niggers than their own fucking people, their own country and their own lives.

It makes no sense?! I seriously do not understand how people can think this way.

All the great financial centres of the world, London, Paris, Berlin, New York, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, they should all form city states and have their metropolitan neo-libralist decadence and leave the rest of their nations to prosperity.

>7777

>seventh son of a seventh son

I think she conceded lad.

This is why we were always one step ahead of the French, they never had to balls to make the difficult decisions.

Why did the EU have to be such a pile of shit? We would never have left if they weren't such intervening meddlesome bothers.

I will die for our miserable, shitty existence.

I wood but ah woant go intoo that righ' noa

It's the dominant religion, you might as well wonder how a medieval peasant can believe in witchcraft. Their entire reality is built on it.

Oh diddums.

Have you ever figured that maybe YOU'RE the one who's wrong, sweetie?

GOD QUADS HAVE SPOKEN

She won't because Demographics

Honestly I hope the French people who are going to die in future terrorist attavk will be Macron voters

A weak and miserable nation. Their demise won't come a moment too soon.

I'm seriously starting to think that this Right-ward push is an Anglo exclusive thing.

It's unlike France to surrender to their German overlords.

>Euroseptic
This girl is 2QT

>a vote for Macron is a vote for more terrorism
state of altright teenagers and their mental gymnastics
back to plebbit

Don't act like we're much better. These things take awhile.

>tfw 2016 was an anomaly
>everything goes back to normal now
>the globalists won

It makes no sense. It's totally unnatural for people to think that way; especially men.

If I'm wrong I'm happy to be so.

This. There will be at least another 2 million non-whites in France by 2022. Her winning then is a meme.