Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-france-muslims-idUSKCN11O0ET
gallup.com/poll/104731/Muslims-Want-Democracy-Theocracy.aspx
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They will get nigger'd and truck of peace'd enmasse

Things stay exactly the same as they were before

You wouldn't even recognize me anymore. Not that you knew me back then. But it all comes back to me [in the end]

Bataclan Part Two
coming soon-...with more dead and tortured kuffars

Another terrorattack, more stabbing and hashtags like #Notallmuslims will be trending

it'll be like south africa. first world country turned into third world.

already see it in parts of france.

France will have a 10-20% Muslim population that will slowly secularize. Hardline Muslims will be a political bloc but won't influence France in any significant way.

Le Pen will never become president but a similar, softer politician will win in 2022 or 2029.

France will permanently become a browner country, but this won't be a huge difference. Many white French already have some Arab ancestry.

Jews will leave France for Israel and the US.

France will build closer ties with Africa and eventually lots of French will move to African cities for more readily-available professional work.

Bloody fucking civil war.
Kebab will be armed.
Good luck, France.

Race war by 2020

are you living in a blue pilled cuck parralel dimension?

>in 2022 or 2029.

Next election after 2022 is in 2027 retard

Africanisation

>France will have a 10-20% Muslim population

It's most likely already way worse than that, probably around 30-40%.

Their slow descent into hell carries on as normal

Well 4th prayer is in a couple minuets so that I guess

>will slowly secularize

kek you are fucking retarded, 2 and 3rd generation muslim immigrants are more and easier to radicalize than their parents/grand parents that came to the country.

Most of the jihadies that sit in the prison are under investigation are born in the country the want to terrorize.

>lots of French will move to African cities for more readily-available professional work.
>Africa
>professional work

More slaughter and conquest at the hands of muslim invaders. I've always taken offence when people say the French deserve what they get. But they had a chance to correct course and save their nation, and they did this. So fuck it, they DO deserve everything that happens to them from here on out. No more sympathy or anger from me when their journalists, police officers, priests, and average citizens are slaughtered. They're getting exactly what they've invited upon themselves.

All those Africans trying to be sandnoggers lol

"Cultural enrichment" 24/7

Vaporwave.

It will certainly fit the economical agenda of the liberals.

Europe has no future.

late stage islamization

test

> Just 29% of France's 3 to 4 million Muslims reject the country's secular laws, according to an Ifop poll published by the French weekly Journal du Dimanche.

>The poll found that 20 percent of male Muslim respondents and 28 percent of female Muslim respondents were in favor of the face veil, the niqab, and of the burqa which covers both face and body.

The notion that a majority of Muslims are not asasimilating and adopting a secular lifestyle is a myth perpetuated by the anti-intellectual far right who can only win votes by fear mongering. Stop using biased websites.

>only 1,2 million people reject the laws of the nation the live in

>nothing to see here goy

I hope one of these religion of peace truck can take me out of my misery rn

The sad thing is that none of them understands how such a tower could ever be built without mud and goatshit. Yet here they are

>Just 1/3
>Sees flag
you'd be on suicide watch if 1/3 of Germans wanted Hitler back. 1/3 is a lot.

Nothing better than seeing the tears of frog men

LOL

fucking hell I laughed like a bitch, thanks user.

This.

The absolute state of France, I can't even imagine the damage that can be done in 5 years, this truly might be the end for them.

Holy shit that number is dangerously high. And that's not accounting for the fact that a good chunk of them probably lied. And now even more are going to be shoved into France. Fucking RIP

>29%
>1/3rd

Even if it was 33% it would be a minority. In contrast, in America for instance,

>46% of Americans say that the Bible should be "a" source, and 9% believe it should be the "only" source of legislation.

>Perhaps even more surprising, 42% of Americans want religious leaders to have a direct role in writing a constitution, while 55% want them to play no role at all. These numbers are almost identical to those in Iran.

gallup.com/poll/104731/Muslims-Want-Democracy-Theocracy.aspx

Also French law is laicist which means they ban things like headscarves in public office. It is only natural that a minority of Muslims would be opposed to that. I was countering the notion that it is a majority.

They get what they deserve.

I'm not even mad at Muslims at this point. They saw a weak point in Europe that was ripe for conquest so they moved on it. It's all on France for not defending their homeland. Now they lose it, like so many peoples in history have before.

It is not important who votes, it is important who counts the votes.

Violence.

Muslims lie, shithead.

More rape, more ISIS etc.

More pro-islamic laws, more bullshit laws from EU

More of the same really, just more attacks, greater percentage of the population being Muslims and rejecting secular laws.

People will continue to think that terrorist attacks are no big deal and are part and parcel of living in a city until it happens to them or someone they love.

Im glad we have anti muslim PM here in India and americans have got Trump....lololol france is fucked.....now wait for some saudi money to flow and some pakis to rape your women

>What's next for France?
Legislative elections

Sharia Law

Rejecting the country's secular law =/= supporting ISIS. Bear in mind that a minority of Muslims and even a minority of ethnic French want a reform of France's laicist laws and bring them closer to American style secularism. In France it is for instance forbidden by law to wear religious symbols if you take public office such as headscarf or cross. But again it is a minority and NOT a majority like Sup Forums likes to pretend.

Also rich of Sup Forums to throw a fit over a percentage of people not believing in secularism when the majority of people on this board are in favor of a catholic theocracy and enforcement of "anti degeneracy" Biblical law and a call to crusades.

More Niggers
More Arabs
More Rape
More Terrorism
More Death

When does Notre Dame officially become a Mosque?

I larped so hard
and got so far

sharia law. Literally.

Spot on. People dont give a shit because they were not a part of it. Once someone they love will get killed they will start to care but it will be too late.

Also more of "hey muslim just screamed Allahu Akbar and shot 20 people"

Liberals: "what a poor people but lets not forget who the real victims are here, the muslim who will face islamophobia, Poor muslims they are only radicaliyed because of white Christians and Putins plan to destroy EU"

The most important election in June
Republicans (french tories) and National Front (nationalists) will win

>Muslim population that will slowly secularize.

There are people who believe this. Jesus Christ.

Oh okay, they must be lying. There are 4 million ISIS supporters in France. That makes a lot more sense.

Also incredible how Sup Forums constantly pushes polls from shithole poverty and illiteracy ridden Muslim countries where 90% support Sharia to prove how somehow Muslims are savages, but then when polls prove a majority of Muslims in European countries SUPPORT secular law they are somehow "lying". Hypocritical faggots.

They're more easy to radicalize because they're both socially alienated but also allowed to have such beliefs.

Over time, Muslims will become more integrated but certain Islamic practices (like Niqabs and hardcore sexism) will be stamped out. Liberal parties, largely due to the influence of secular Muslims, will begin pushing back against certain aspects of Islamic culture. This is already happening -- it was not FN that passed the Burqa ban.

This is how Mormons and Catholics integrated into America. On one hand, society became more accommodating to their presence. On the other hand, these populations had to give up some of their religious independence.

The majority of Muslims in France are in favor of secular law.

can't you build a wall around the banlieues since that crazy cookie got his voter base from there

RACEWAR WHEN?

Whatever helps you sleep at night Hans

that must smell so fucking gross walking by

Christianity =/= Islam

Rape

Bitch they are already at 85% french and this was 6 years ago,then they stopped giving us statistics,you know what that means...

It is not my opinion, this is the finding of representative opinion polls. Not my fault your cognitive dissonance is getting in the way of you believing what is fact.

If a war breaks out with the Russians, I will be happy to shoot the French.

F

[ THIS IS WHAT MACRON VOTERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE ]

>2017
>Still believing in polls

Even if the polls were true, still 30% wants sharia which is hell of a lot of extremists

Also the moderates are easily radicalized. Just think about how many young european muslims went to fight for ISIS

Someone tell Trump there is a muslim country east of the USA in need of regime change. Called france

wallahi, these infidels have offended kek for the last time, some how meme ISIS to ramp up their attacks against the fucking heathens.

I think over 1/3 secretly want Hitler back

Muslimes lie, shithead.

>Muh polls
>MUH POLLS
jfc, no wonder German women are getting BLACKED en masse.

Hundreds are already dead. These are the frogs that Kek has abandoned. They are not chosen

The people didn't choose it, the ducking slimy jew politicians chose it to bring in people who would vote for them and to outbreak whites. If they vote macron tho it will mean they are okay with the death of Europe in which case I hope they all fucking die because they are beyond help

They will get the fire. It's the only solution.

>Just think about how many young european muslims went to fight for ISIS

About 700. Out of nearly 5 million French Muslims. ISIS advocacy among French Muslims is about as common as Neo-Naziism among white Americans. It happens but it's pretty uncommon.

If Muslims were as radical as you believe, massive attacks like Bataclan would happen roughly every 24 hours. Instead, they happen every few months. The best way to stop these atrocities is engaging with secular Arabs to root out radicalism from their own communities.

What else do you believe? Anecdotes from Facebook and Tumblr? Also weird that Sup Forums spams polls from shithole Muslim countries to prove that Muslims are backward but when it comes to polls that don't fit in your confirmation bias they are rejected. Nice cognitive dissonance.

Also every person who has a bullshit belief is not automatically an "extremist". Thought crimes are not prosecuted (yet).

I don't think "moderates" went to fight for ISIS. Most of the time these are low life scum.

The real problems with migrant communities in France are the same problems that America has with the blacks, ghettoisation, low unemployment, crime etc. Religion is a non sequitur which is just brought up by the right wing for the purposes of fear mongering because just saying "Radical Islamic terrorism" gets the sheeple to vote for you.

I already replies to you faggot >

More (((gas leaks)))

You know, religion is a lifestyle that includes a lot of money and status in a group. Of course it will be used to cause trouble and to rebel against the western society.

that pic is not really france is it?

not all arab frenchies are so bad/brown anyway

This is escapism on the level of anime watching.

It's France but it's a gypsy camp. That's a whole other problem, and one that's existed for centuries.

Actually there is.

Get reverse colonized by Algeria, they deserved it.

Germany, everyone

Fuck France this is what they deserve. They were always against Europe. They had France Ottoman aliance, in which they attacked HRE and many more things. They also were there in WW1 against Germany. They had their african colonial troops do atrocities in Europe,and they always had anti-America/capitalist views and sided with commies. Most cucked nation on earth.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate

wine is outlawed due to islamic tradition, resulting in a seizing of all vineyards to be turned into mosques.

jesus. do we have areas like that in US? well, maybe ghetto areas of like baltimore

Death.

Banning commercial vehicles inside cities.

Not an argument, faggots.

This is going to be the last France election.
By 2021 France will be a caliphate.
Mark my words.

Charles Martel is weeping right now.

We sabotage their economy so they can't give more gibs to the immigrants.

Death

Military coup, hopefully.