Europeans are scum

It's clear now that these subhumans are pro-EU and pro-Islam. Fuck them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4482396/Angela-Merkel-s-party-in-local-election-exit-polls.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Sadiq Khan

haha.. you lost and this macron win is a major blow against all this hatred and xenophobia in the world. Your dark agenda is coming to an and, racist fiend!

Thank fuck for brexit, anyway. All we need now is a purge here in the UK, and things might start to not suck.

They're even waving EU flags at Macron's celebration party.

They're fucked.

Not in my name britbong

I was banned permanently for posting feet

i DON'T WANT TO THROW SAND IN YOUR FOOD,
But at least here in the netherlands we aren't giving muslim women a paycheck of 500 per child to breed the native population out!

Was in london last month and all I saw were brown skins driving expensive cars around.

Your pakis are here to stay, enjoy them

Get owned, pepe faggots.

Anglo race truly master race

How cucked can Europoors get?...

Everything happening since 2015 led up to this point. The goal was as clear as day all along: to exeunt anglophone influence and to prevent them from future meddling. Le Pen was your last hope, for she would form an alliance with the UK and instigate the total destruction of the EU.

This all failed. For the first time since Napoleon, it is the UK which will be the outsider in this cruical power triangle.

At least they paid for those cars unlike your governments handouts to get immigrants jobs.

Press S to spit on the grave of right-wing populism.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4482396/Angela-Merkel-s-party-in-local-election-exit-polls.html

You lost in Austria, Netherlands, France and soon Germany too.

You don't even have an army

fpbp

FRENCH NIGGERS BTFO

>pro-Islam

How many Muslim majors are there in European capital cities again?

adam?

Truly the Anglo Saxon race is god's blessed race. Continentals don't even come close

Its too late to distance yourself from your brethren.

Once europoor always europoor

S

Every day is a loss for right-wing populism in germany though. They get BTFO on a daily basis lmao

It's Austria, Netherlands, France and soon Germany that have lost. Unless you're a rasheed who wants Africa and the middle east imported into Europe

>implying you Ameripoors are any better

Understandable, feetfags are gayer than homosexuals

Rule kikeannia, kikeannia rule the waves
Britons shall forever, ever, ever be slaves

Enjoy the 300000 new ""anglos"" from south asia/year dick George

Now that the EU is here to stay, your country is utterly fucked. You're going to get screwed in trade and you will shrivel up into irrelevance. I feel bad for you, but at least you wont become a caliphate.

Its only a matter of time, there are thousands of great places to live in the US that don't have that problem.

England, on the other hand, is pressed for space.

>implying were that white

its more like >40% when you account for mullatos, spics, jews, and italians.

>we'll just move

You're a fucking failure.

England is more isolated than ever in european history. This is a great day for Europe.

The EU's fucked. It isn't a sustainable project. I will laugh from my comfy island.

>Sadiq Khan

God I hate that twat.

Fpbp.

retard

Why would we want to have anything to do with you cucks?

Just build a wall

no they get 4000 a month from your government for having 8 kids. at least we have a max of 500 regardless of amount of kids so you can't completely live off it. you practically hire immigrants to outbreed you.

newsflash retard, you are European.

The Netherlands doesn't have any borders and you don't even have your own currency. You're not a real country.

No we're fucking not. To call us European is an insult. We aren't cowards like Europeans.

How you holdin up reddit?

Only british ex pats and their partners were protesting. The rest of us were celebrating.

we were talking about paying immigrants? Wanna talk about borders now? Because I travel to england monthly and I see how many shitskins with passports from other european countries enter your country so easily via both ferry and tunnels. You have effectively the same borders we have.

given the demographics of our, nation it would be unusual for a large city not to be multicultural and have majority ethnic populations. Small towns are where its at, but you island monkeys have always been packed in like sardines I suppose. You dont have the luxury of the mountains, the southwest, the heartland, the coasts, or the hilly Appalachian areas all with thousands of small isolated towns with amazing communities. You poor bastard, might as well live in France.

The wall in Calais get 10 feet higher!

And atill we are nr.1 in europe...muh empire hahahahaha

Your economy is fucked as Greek economy. Every fucking day you bring more shitskins to europe.

>britian is 100% muslim

South and north east is anglo
They are just closet europeans

Better fuck off over there while you still can, Mahmood. We're ending your benefits party the only way we can: a good old fashioned recession. Get a job, get fuck out or starve, either way I'm happy.

USA/UK/Russia vs. EU/Turkey/China confirmed

The dark and racist agenda to have normal countries like we've had for hundreds of years instead of being taken over by Islam and globalists.

>not enjoying the aesthetics of a womans feet
Kill yourself homo

Why do we get the UK? What is the advantage of an easily conquered Island with no real value? Swap UK for China or give us the whole commonwealth to make it even remotely valuable.

>t nigel
i know you're into muhammads more, but please go being salty somewhere else

>5th strongest military
Owroight, mate.

>footfag
Bet yr paki m8

Poland doesn't have borders. You're not a real country, European scum.

Because that's the way it's shaping up.

>easily conquered Island

The historical issue was never conquering the UK, it was maintaining it. Philip II, Louis XV, Napoleon and Hitler realised this.

just wait for scotland to leave
northern ireland will soon follow

stay mad
i know you are
britania rules the waves

faggot

Friendly reminder to offer zero aid and assistance to any europeans, they are fucking donzo.

can you answer

>just wait for scotland to leave

Who's going to allow them to leave?

Are they going to revolt? Kek, they don't have the resolve.

It's already been voted on, The only hope they have left is armed secession, which would be met with repression.

Tell me how you can link islam, an ideology to a fucking race to call it racism? Tell me how

The thing is, the Navy is irrelevant, they are an unarmed civilian population and they no longer can call in assistance from their vast empire. If they were to go to war with any major EU powers with no help from Daddy Burger they'd be bombed to shit and get the France treatment.

>Tory party and Labour

And so are we, you silly nigger

>britania rules the waves

Yeah, Britannia rules the waves of Muslim rape gangs :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

lmao

Congratulations to the first African nuclear super power.

>major EU powers

Sweden looking better and better. At least we haven't formally surrendered yet.

Kys , inbred island nigger

Please invade.

Women are scum. Letting them vote was the biggest mistake we we ever made as a race.

really made me think

Fuck off you disgusting Kraut, I'm glad we curbstomped you twice

>I'm glad we curbstomped you twice

Translation: I am glad we destroyed Europe twice on behalf on the jews and can now celebrate victory over the evil nazis with our muslim but totally british local UKIP group along with our mixed race grand children; so based!

It's pretty racist my fellow leaf. Now, go, before I rake you.

You have caused more damage to the white race than Jews you continent destroying nigger

>slavniggers

> on behalf on the jews
No true born German would have the balls to say this, fuck off roach.

This
The inbred anglos fought in the world wars because their kike overlords told them so.

Stop projecting, moor.

>take back stolen German Land
>GB and France declare war

more like you started it, Sadiq. You brought all of this upon on now enjoy your brave new world.

I love how stupid the lower class anglos are that post here.

We're on to your Kebab-merchant.

Britain>Mainland
They are on an island for a reason.

back to plebbit with you

t. Turkish rapebaby
Britbongs weren't ruled by Turks for 400 years, Serbians were. But yeah god forbid Brits want to leave the EU who keeps dumping refugees on their front door.

Stop cumming in the cream sauce your roach bastard. There is no German alive who'd unmask the Jew for what it is.

if you say so it must be true. Stop posting now.

You are a pathetic non-country and I hope you realise your cucked nature is thanks to our post-war brainwashing of you. You are our bitch you worthless forest monkey.

>when you make your opponents point you win

I see, a brilliant debater from the chav class!

>if you say so it must be true.

Faggot, fuck off back to plebbit.

I will not reply to your stupidity anymore, moor.

Just be proud that you got out of the caliphate in time my bong user friend.

Enjoy your trucks of peace Europe. In 20 years when Oktoberfest is cancelled, you can't buy wine, and your great monuments are turned to mosques don't come crying to the Anglo-sphere

Your 'country' doesn't have a border and doesn't have a currency. You're also still occupied by Anglos.