Sad fugee story

30 year old fugee from Mali hanged himself near the big central rail station in Milano, north of Italy. He spent the last year and half hoping to catch a train for Germany or Sweden. But he was stuck in Milano, instead. Firefighters intervention was required to remove the hanging body.

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgazzettino.it/italia/cronaca_nera/milano_immigrato_impiccato_stazione_centrale-2425056.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The body was found a few meters from a help center. Now we are thinking to potentiate the offer of help for the fugees.

The shocked firefighter contemplating the cut rope. They will never forget this tragic day.

Would rather kill himself than not be able to get those sweet, sweet benefits.

Sadness and desperation fill the roads near the train station

Where's the picture of the hanging shitskin? I haven't beat off today.

Fucking lazy nigger, why couldn't he walk to Germany, i guess free pussy and gibs are no longer an incentive among the rapefugees.

nigger to lazy to walk to Germany so he kills himself lmao

He wanted a better life, probably was even ready to work for it. We should not judge all the fugees because of few lazy individuals.

He heard Le Pen lost?

>few lazy individual
>few lazy
>few
few could be 6 million, you know?

>He wanted a better life, probably was even ready to work for it.

Sounds like he should've put himself to work fixing his own shithole country, then.

>Where's the picture of the hanging shitskin? I haven't beat off today.
Even if he was a fugee, he still deserve respect because he is now dead. All dead people deserve respect. So not showing the body, only the rope.

>Even if he was a fugee, he still deserve respect
Fuck you pasta nigger, post the pic of the hanging nigger, many of us need a good wank.

Also it was a specially cold and rainy day. And fugees from black Africa don't like the cold. Usually May is not so cold.

Looks like a fake story for some pity points. It worse then reddit these days!

>niggers deserve respect in life or death.

I'll respect the fact that he offed himself before he could become another burden of the state, or could become a serial criminal.

'S' to spit on grave

Cringe

Good. One less.

>Fuck you pasta nigger, post the pic of the hanging nigger, many of us need a good wank
I know, Mexicans love cut heads and gore, you are necrophiliac, but I'm no judging you, because you are third world. Is not your fault.

>He spent the last year and half hoping to catch a train for Germany or Sweden
Lazy nigger, you can fucking WALK that distance ten times over in a year and a half.

it is not fake news:
ilgazzettino.it/italia/cronaca_nera/milano_immigrato_impiccato_stazione_centrale-2425056.html

Yeah what's the deal? He was waiting trying to sneak onto a train with no ticket for year? Was too stupid to figure out how to beg for money to get a ticket? Any any rate good riddance.

>too lazy to walk from italy to germany
I've walked from batumi to tbilisi barefoot in under a month while this shitskin waited for over a year and a half?
I didn't even know people could be that lazy

>I've walked from batumi to tbilisi barefoot in under a month
Go on, this thread is shit.

Obviously the problem is not the ticket or the distance, the problem is the police that will send the fugees back to Italy.

It's sad that a nigger has to hang himself these days. I guess it's true they are indeed coming to do the jobs the white man just won't do anymore.

Sorry if I have offended you, it was not my intention. Take, have a pic with other desperate fugees to console yourself.