According to Most Recent Surveys, 85% of French Females Aged between 18-25 Voted for Macron

source: dailymail.co.uk

I really love minds of western women KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lhq0cT42RU
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/09/rape-rites-how-feminist-liberals-help-sex-crime-to-flourish/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The West only survived 50 years of women voting.

t. future historian

because women WANT rape

Maybe they want to be raped?
We can't just ignore this question.

Obviously they like being raped and murdered.
Perhaps we should grant them that favour.

Do you reckon we'll make it to 50 though?

Well, in the end, everyone gets what they deserve.

>European women vote for more fiki fiki

The idealization of democracy as an ends to every problem is sickening

why are woman so god fucking retarded

they want to have brown babies :D

Still no sources

Can't fault women for wanting masculine men over betacuck surrender monkeys.

Or maybe, women aren't actually getting raped in Europe? Clearly if they were they would be conscious of the issue as feminists and certainly wouldn't vote for more rapists.
Face it Sup Forums you hype up every single time an immigrant rapes someone, even though it's not very often, and then act like women are getting raped en masse when they're not. Then act "shocked" that they didn't vote for the nazi party. Your worldview isn't correct and that's why it's not compatible with reality.

Ah, i see.

Only a couple hundred rapes happen, so its not so bad.
You mean the act itself isnt bad, just the volume.

really gets the noggin joggin...

Women will always vote against their tribe if given the chance

female suffrage was approved in 1920s in the US. Dunno about france

So let's say 100yrs

Lefties don't research. They simply close their eyes and shout "RACIST RACIST" until everyone is sick and tired of looking at them.

>Only a couple hundred rapes happen, so its not so bad.
Yeah, if you import millions of people and only a couple hundred rapes happen, it really isn't that bad then now is it

#BASEDWHITEWOMEN

after she takes 1000 shitskin dicks you need to marry her. sure, she'll divorce you and take your children turning them into liberals that hate you, but man up

#NotAllWomen
only 85%

>being this retarded.

It's almost like a "test".
The women go
>Are you masculine enough to make me surrender to nationalism or are you unworthy of my eggs?

Only a couple rapes, it's no big deal, that's the price of diversity :)

>50 years

Uh, not really, a bit more than that but I get your point.

Kikes won so fuckig hard with france...RIP baguette eaters.

giving women the right to vote was a mistake

But my good lad...
It's the feminists who're voting for greater immigration and increase of rape.
Just look at Sweden's rape statistics and who the first people are to take credit: feminists who claim Swedish superiority over the world.

Most rapes aren't reported, regardless of the perpetrator's ethnicity. There's guilt and shame embedded into the event.
Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. That's why we look at the statistics and use a scientific approach.

Our worldview is realistic and rational.

>bowl of M&Ms
>only three of them contain lethal concentration of poison
>"huehue we can eat the whole bowl, it's not that bad"

haha whiteys btfo
big black african cock is just too good to pass
they know what they want and they voted accordingly

>source: dailymail.co.uk
nice troll thread

Well apparently it's not enough to sway women's votes at ALL, and in the 18-25 demographic you would think these are the women that would get randomly attacked/raped the most too. But there are no mass rape attacks happening in Europe and the whole thing is completely overblown by Sup Forums and its confirmation bias, so that's why you have shocked and outraged Sup Forumstards when they find out women aren't necessarily for right-wing fascism

yes but what % of the overall voters were women aged 18-25?

A couple of hundred maybe a couple of thousands and this before the media started censoring it....kek,1 in 4 women in Sweden will be raped that is in the milions there my friend,and the ride will only get worse as the time passes.....

Only explanation is they're even more sexist and self-hating than American females. They voted alot less for LePen than Clinton.

best post on Sup Forums ever coming from a leaf

truly these are the end times

they deserve to get raped, fucking whores

there is almost no increase in rape and no, you don't use the scientific approach or statistics you use single-instances that are overhyped to create an illusion that european women are actually at risk of being raped when in reality clearly most european women don't feel that way

any sizeable group of ANY people, white black etc, is going to have 'a few bad m&ms' statistically speaking.

My little sister is redpilled and supported Le Pen, but she'll be 18 in June and thus couldnt vote

Not en masse you say? then why the FUCK is a allegedly "first world" country like sweden have more rapes than fucking AFRICA in europe.

What is not good for the bee hive, is surely not good for the bees.

When a leaf posts this, you know shit is going down.

stop calling the girl you trapped in your basement your "little sister", user.

Nice backhanded compliment pseudo-greek bro.

they deserve to be raped

A horrid mistake we wouldn't have made if we hadn't overthrown our God-ordained kings.

Come to Christ pol. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

You're expecting the average French woman to actually read any news that doesn't just show up on her facebook feed.

first post awesome post

>Not en masse you say? then why the FUCK is a allegedly "first world" country like sweden have more rapes than fucking AFRICA in europe.

No it doesn't, South Africa has more rapes than any country in the world

holy shit that's a black pill, but 100% true nonetheless

French women are completely controlled by the patriarchy. Why did they vote for a man when they could vote for a woman. There's no more hope. Institutionalize sexism has won.

sweden has a very loosely defined definition of rape that is not what other countries define it as.
this is also why sweden has a less % muslim/refugee population than germany and france, and yet we don't see increases in germany or france. stop using skewed statistics

>"B-but muh leftist rape carnage"
>gleefully cheers on Russian attempts at international domination
>masturbates to thought of Russian liberators because muh leftists
>rape, rape everywhere

>

Fucking sickening

This is why I am pro muslim/sharia law. Put them in burkas and bitch slap them back into the kitchen where they belong. The same thing happened here, most young girls voted clinton it was only the older white women with life experience that voted for trump.

check'd and no.

Now is a good time to write the truth down though, and keep it in a place where it won't be destroyed by the wrongthink gestapo.

Yea, I'm sure they were nationalists who give a damn about your culture irl.

Muslims are invading the world
>they oppress women

Eastern european countries have less migrants
>they lean more towards males and masculinity

The west is cucked beyond repair
>women are leaders and empowered

Women are best to stay oppressed.
There's no jews, no rothchilds, no lizards. There's only women with too many rights.

Haven't you figured it out yet? Women are voting for their best self-interest, aka more men to breed with, genes outside the tribe, this is how the animal kingdom works, why would humans be any different?

>sweden redefines rape
>"rapes" skyrocket
just as i was saying. thank you friend

neckbeards gettin maaaaaaaaaaad

I would say that women are easily brainwashed into wanting open borders.

Macron will give the women of France what they want, more BBC!

If you touch a boob by accident on a train you are a rapist in Sweden.

Because coughing on a bitch is considered rape in Sweden, so their numbers are inflated.

The people of France were too weak to
sustain their culture; historically and
genetically. In fifty years or less, The United
States will have to invade France once again,
to bail them out... and they will still hate us.

Pepe hates you for what you do to frogs, and
Kek has therefore judged you.

I was sure that the massacres at your
newspaper and that concert would have
snapped you all out of the conditioning.

Good luck.

women aren't as easily brainwashed into being racist

I just posted a photo of your sister getting her money's worth:

The nature of women's rape fantasies: an analysis of prevalence, frequency, and contents.

>This study evaluated the rape fantasies of female undergraduates (N = 355) using a fantasy checklist that reflected the legal definition of rape and a sexual fantasy log that included systematic prompts and self-ratings. Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week. In contrast to previous research, which suggested that rape fantasies were either entirely aversive or entirely erotic, rape fantasies were found to exist on an erotic-aversive continuum, with 9% completely aversive, 45% completely erotic, and 46% both erotic and aversive.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605

The FBI translator who went rogue and married an ISIS terrorist

>The man Greene married was no ordinary terrorist. He was Denis Cuspert, a German rapper turned ISIS pitchman, whose growing influence as an online recruiter for violent jihadists had put him on the radar of counter-terrorism authorities on two continents. In Germany, Cuspert went by the rap name Deso Dogg. In Syria, he was known as Abu Talha al-Almani. He praised Osama bin Laden in a song, threatened former President Barack Obama with a throat-cutting gesture and appeared in propaganda videos, including one in which he was holding a freshly severed human head.

>Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

You've got to be legally retarded mate. Explain the spike BEFORE they redefined the law, and why it kept rising for several years instead of just spiking up in the year the law was changed.

Accurate

>mfw
>call this colour ganggrape

How can you say that when most of them that get raped "forgive" their rapist and invite him over for tea.

not taking any refugee means no rapes from them at all.

(((they))) know how to pander to a woman's maternal senses with m-muh poor children in order to yet again erode the western word

>almost no increase = increase
Way to undersell it btw
>implying I use single instances that are overhyped
You should visit a European asylum centre. Hell, just visit a fucking Italian train station with a modest TV crew and you'll get raped.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lhq0cT42RU

>it happens anyway so it doesn't matter if we try, best not to try at all
So if I come to your house and kill you, you wouldn't want the murder investigated because people are murdered everyday anyway?
What if I decide to gut you and strangle your mother with your intestines. Is that too common a death to force an investigation?

You're a heartless cunt. If you wish to remain nihilist, so be it. Stay out of our way.

Inbred genetics and a prescription opioid addiction aren't the gold standard for "life experience".

Your graph is discete, not continuous. So the 'spike' is due to 2005 which is the same year rape was redefined according to your graph.

He fucks old ladies, of course they voted for him.

I wonder of Soros loves Macron as much as he loves Trudeau? Both French

Ever rape, every beaker of acid to the face is not only deserved, it's just punishment for murdering once glorious France.

You disgust me.

Projection.

>mfw women in my country are not like that
>mfw its the only country in the world that is the exception
>mfw i use a proxy

Race traitors will be the first to hang

They just enjoy all of that free Arab/African cock, also the granny fucker gave them a hope someday after the endless cock ride has stop, some other white successful beta will marry them.

Good work ignoring my second question, thanks for playing.

>once glorious

Never glorious, beautiful but not glorious. France is the source of everything pussy.

Just a few bad m&m's guise

lmao, ikr

you call your hand "sister" now?

Thats not acceptable in a first world country, and because of cucks like you its normilized and consiered just a part of "daily life"

But I cant help but ask, what happens when that comes to your homes, and your families, and your cities....what then?

Should we only start to react when it reaches some arbitrary number? when is it too much 100,000 a year? quarter million? When then I ask you?

>Clearly if they were they would be conscious of the issue as feminists and certainly wouldn't vote for more rapists.
lol no
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/09/rape-rites-how-feminist-liberals-help-sex-crime-to-flourish/

source

>Serbians don't rape

That's a nice meme.

>Save 1,000,000 people
>1 rape occurs as a result
>omg this was clearly a horrible atrocity
is this really how simpleminded you are

>Way to undersell it btw
No problem, considering you retards have overblown it so much

I'm not saying we should not try and stop rape or ignore it obviously but I am saying that claiming immigration is this huge gigantic source of rape or that women in Europe are constantly being raped by immigrants is massively misleading.

You also seem to ignore the fact that the graph was also rapidly increasing before the law was passed.

It's almost like women are retarded and were denied the vote for a reason.

i always hear the french talking about how brutish American men are. maybe you Frenchmen need to stop being a bunch of poetry reading faggots and take care of your women before islam does it for you. strong men create strong women.

Viva Viva