So how salty are Sup Forums feeling about the election results? Salty that France is saved from the horros of Frexit...

So how salty are Sup Forums feeling about the election results? Salty that France is saved from the horros of Frexit? Salty that France has chosen to unite under one banner rather than divide? Salty that today was a victory for globalism and common sense, rather than reactionary knee jerk xenophobia?

Come ITT brainlets, and let the tears flow.

KYS Hipster Fag

mfw right wingers got KEKED again

How salty am I? My pic speaks for itself.

>a victory for globalism

That's not a good thing, Mohammad.

>op

Not salty at all.. I wanted Macron to win. Something has to stop these intolerant xenophobic alt right hate machines. Can't stand these obsolete fucktards that want to take us back to the dark ages.

Now France can officially brag that they actually are superior to America, since they don't fall for meme leaders like Ameritards do.
VIVE LA FRANCE

France chose to be Germany's vassal, and has surrendered its entire nation to third world replacement. You can be smug in hell.

>common sense
>electing a kike rotschild puppet
get out of here nigger

*tips*

Aah, yeah, right. Because increased cooperation isn't a good thing, because less chance of war isn't a good thing, because the easy movement of labour and good isn't a good thing. Keep crying, low IQ, uneducated bigot.

You cant deny that nationalism is surging throughout europe and america

The fact that lepen beat out every other party and is now the second largest one of 5(five) is incredible.

Nigga, do you think any of us are desperate or something? We're used to losing elections and being the underdogs, it's what drives our strength and unity. You may wanna act smug about the dilution of European nationality, for whatever reason that is, but you wanna know something? We're gonna be here next elections, ready to try again.

That's what France and Germany always do.

You are so bad at bait.

Not really that salty t.b.h. We all knew Europe was fucked beyond repair. Now we just sit back, get comfy and enjoy the shitshow

you type like a low IQ mongrel brainlet

>bait! b-bait! I don't have to come up with a serious reply it's just bait!
Can't say I expected anything less from the sort of person that elected Trump.
You are used to losing elections because your ideas are retrograde and antiquated. Strength and unity? Don't make me laugh, you mean the strength and unity of the amorphous and notoriously fractious alt-right? See you at the next elections buddy. I'll be laughing at you then too.
Not an argument, moron.

You aren't fooling anyone, no one believes you have a brain.

Like I said, you're bad at this. Be more subtle next time. I'm giving you advice here.

>no arguments to refute the statement
>muh bait
This is the state of Sup Forums now

after more than a thousand years the north Africans return to conquer France and this time they are successful
F
you had a good run frogs, will miss your banter

don't even bother to argue if your IQ is below 160, which it most likely is, i.e. lower than mine. brainlets wwtl

Don't be upset, Mike.

It's been the state of Sup Forums for a very long time. I only really come here to laugh at them these days. It's been like this ever since the creation of /r/The_Donald.

what is there to refute even? The French have lost their country to muslim monsters who will mercilessly kill, convert, or expel all who do not submit to allah. Those in this thread celebrating are obvious trolls, since it is obvious to anyone with any knowledge of anything that 100% of what I typed is true

Not salty. The French are a bunch of faggots with hitachi vibrators that have literally never won a war, I don't know why anyone had any hope for Le Pen.

t. low IQ brainlet

probably poor social studies education too, just another leftypol victim

I am a chemist, but keep desperately resorting to ad hominem, brainlet.

I only browse reddit but as soon as I saw macron won, I had to come to this nazi hellhole and laugh at you idiots. I want you all to know that all of us over at reddit are laughing at you, Sup Forums

btw your site layout is total shit, can't find anything properly, no search or anything. what kind of losers are you that you can't even have a nice aesthetic site? lmao as you say "get cucked fags" xD

French invented the cancer known as liberalism, it is kinda fitting for them to all die from its consequences. I'm sad for the le pen voters tho, they didn't want this

so demoralized i wanna grow tits and breastfeed in public

all (all) me (me) btw

Is the implication here that there is something wrong with feeding your baby the nutrients necessary to grow? Should babies in public just fast to please your puritan sensibilities?

You get to be the first in line for the rope faggot.

>chemist

yep, brainlet confirmed, 10 points lower IQ on avg. than my field

not even bothering with this low-effort bait

Kind of funny how these movements are failing shortly AFTER Trump got elected. If he didn't reveal himself to be such a fucking incompetent retard and had actually done a lot of good in his first 100 days, I think other countries who have been carefully watching us would have been more willing to support their respective far-right parties.

In other words, DRUMPF KILLED THE RIGHT FOREVER GG NO RE

>claims to be a physicist
>uses meme charts about IQ by major to prop up sense of worth
interesting...

Not gonna lie, former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching her crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this nazi get into power!

heh, it's a good base estimation. Going by anecdotal estimations the gap is bigger.

To answer half-assed: The loss was expected, but I can only laugh at France for being this weak and cucked. Hope they get another few bataclans, I will cherish the footage

All according to plan. Now that right wing politics got humiliated by Trump's destruction of the USA not only will america turn into a shitty third world country again but europe gets stronger as well.

>Anonymous (ID: hhxmec4z) 05/07/17(Sun)15:58:05 No.124527358 (You) (You)
>>claims to be a physicist
>>uses meme charts about IQ by major to prop up sense of worth
>interesting...
what was meant by this

Not salty at all. It's in my interests that Macron won.

Macron will jut carry on Frances death spiral into full enrichment. He has literally no plans to deport or imprison muslims or even prevent any more millions entering the country.

Bataclan 2.0 incoming goyim!

>salty
>IQ
>bigot
This is either really bad bait or you're actually autistic.

what is this picture of

I'm not even upset that France chooses to remain in the EU. I'm upset that it had to happen under Macron, the man who wants more mass migration, more government surveillance and has an internally contradictory economic policy that reeks of Hollande.

Unbelievable, five years of the most unpopular president in French history and the people of France effectively re-elect him under a different name.

Le Pen would've been the most desirable, but Fillon would've been a result I would've been able to digest.