Why is she so salty? kek

Why is she so salty? kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPFtwMcjzRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. mohammedanislan

you will serve as a warning to others

She's salty because you French morons just voted for your own culture into extinction.

Don't listen to these cultureless mongrels, France will thrive under Macron

What pisses me off about Lauren Southern is that she says she's libertarian but she's clearly a big government nationalist.

I thought they didn't vote yet

Truck hugs are very enriching.

Her tears are so delicious, as are all of yours. I'm so happy to see all you racist idiots get disappointed. I don't even like Macron, I just take joy in your sadness.

Anybody who identifies with the West shouldn't be happy about the death of Western culture in any country.

>im glad a nation is being destroyed from within out of spite for people on the internet i dont like

You sure showed us.

Probably cause it's a pity seeing a great European culture suicide itself just so it can virtue signal to other suicidal faggots

opportunist, flavor of the week. she contributes nothing.

SJW tier crying kek

The western world needs to collapse stop trying to resuscitate a corpse.

>Don't listen to these cultureless mongrels, France will thrive under Merkel and Muhhamad

ftfy

you're an idiot if you think 30% of the country voting far right isn't a sign of a changing consensus. especially among native french.

This, she's no different than all those who were "literally shaking" when Trump won

Her beta orbiters aka alt-right will come defend her

You don't know what sadness is, but you will.

it's fucking beautiful watching these attention whore cucks virtue signal for the non existent alt right

I am happy Macron won

"liberal" has an entirely different meaning in Europe, can't she do the most basic research?

Fuck you. You voted for rape and you're going to get it.

>A fucking baguette

I don't care, but why is Sup Forums acting like this is such a huge deal? If not Macron, you're putting your hopes in a female?

Does nobody but me understand how fucking ridiculous that is? Female leadership?

Why is there so many cucked french people on Sup Forums all of a sudden?

well he counts as a kind of liberal candidate in europe too. but doubt that she understands that.

she is correct

Who is this stupid bitch? She just retweets meme shit but OH A VERIFIED BADGE AND EVERYTHING OH MAN SHE MUST BE A BIG DEAL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THAT SALT!

shes right.

One could argue that Joanne of Arc saved french during their worst period.
Even more desperate than now.
100 years war, imagine having the rest of Europe attacking you on all of your borders.
A woman played a big role in that.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPFtwMcjzRs
imagine how silly he feels now

that's nice

probably not at all.
he will blame some people and not realize his failure.

This. Results havent even been counted yet, only exit polls. This is the equivilant of hillary supporters chimping out when the exit polls showed her 88% chance of winning

yeah what a loser

Because Macron is a fucking moron who doesn't see mass immigration as an issue

no it isnt.
you will see it wont change a lot anymore, its a different system.

I think this is the worst period. With continued globalist leadership in Western European countries, the Muslims and Africans will keep flooding in. By 2050, the native population will be a minority. By 100 years, only remnants will be left. In 500 years - France and French culture completely erased for eternity.

We knew she didn't stand a chance. We also know there's no political way out for Western-Europe. Our only goal is race war and kicking out the jews, which is inevitable.

This.

Because it gives her attention.

She found her audience and now she' s gonna milk your little teenage cocks.

I don't feel sorry for them

she will be the first to be culturally enriched by the liberals mandatory interracial mating programs

>By 2050, the native population will be a minority. By 100 years, only remnants will be left. In 500 years - France and French culture completely erased for eternity.

I think you're being too optimistic.

Whatever you need to make yourself feel better, big guy

Nah, there's no fight left in Western Europe. The inevitability is European suicide

Well, what do you expect from her? If she was smart, she would be a liberal.

>libertarian using "soulless banker" as an insult

What did she mean by this?

Northamerican fags dont understand european politics

Yes the caliphate will be great now that the globalist took over. For sure his main interest will be white French people.

>stalin poster
>"I'm totally a libertarian guise xD, just as long as women and minorities aren't marginalized by the white male patriarchy"
Pathetic

The only thing that will thrive are the shitskin massacres of peace. I will have no poty for france once it begins

Kek, committing suicide to stick it to the racists. If you kill yourself your enemies lose.

RIP frankistan

France is fucked and Paris is an ever growing ghetto

Not gonna lie, former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this gal get the nuclear codes.

>racists
>big guy

You are definitely a straight-up, cumgargling fag. Wipe your chin, fuckface.

She isn't a libertarian, she's a leftist painted a different color.

Because her brain is empty
She just say words at this point

Stalin was an ancap.

Can't smother the southern!

France did the right thing today.

Liberty, equality and fraternity are not far-right values.

Of course!

>Big Guy

Shut the fuck up and go suck another negro dick, Lauren you fucking whore. Never has there been a woman so blatantly out of her depth when it comes to politics, specifically, "nationalist" politics like this moron.
I would totally fuck her stupid though.

They're not Muslim values either, cuck.

Reminder that those dead bodies were once muslim living leftist parasites. Lol.

Rightard are perpetually salty.

>that blood heart
so peaceful and beautiful.

How is it being destroyed?

Jeffersonian Republicans.

Fuck the central banks!

Ron Paul would have similar sentiments.

Will Islam uphold those values when they have the majority in 100 years? I fucking doubt it.

why are you on twitter you fucking child? grow up

Because Russians pay these dumb alt right niggers.

it was not completely obvious they are russians shills when they have this derp hive mind crap over fucking Syria

As if anyone cares if trump nuked Assad to be honest jesus christ

you fucking people have been had

I feel bad about it but this is true. We shouldn't be salty... If you take the blackpill this stuff just makes you laugh

Fortunately they are not Islamic values either.
Your destruction will warn others.

If a black guy wants to fight on your side would you guys be all right with me staying in the West? I hate libtards and I don't want to have to go to nigdom Africa otherwise pic related

I wonder what Sargon and Styx are going to say about this?

>As if anyone cares if trump nuked Assad to be hone
Fuck of plebbit.
Assad > Trump. He doesn't suck (((cock))). Trump does.

Mongrel

Kek

FUCK POOTIN!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>"FRANCE NEEDS A RECOUNT, THIS ELECTION ISNT OVER"
>"ASSAD HACKED THE ELECTIONS "

>100 years?

Closer to 10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE ALT RIGHT WHORE TEARS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Most of them would have voted for Macron.

This shit is scary as fuck. I am genuinely scared. What the fuck is happening to the West?

Goddamnit, the damage to Europe will be fucking biblical.

back to the_donald

>Fuck of plebbit.

Keep believing they are not getting fucking checks from Russia and China to fuck over western civilization by creating division

be a fucking retard go ahead

>meanwhile Russia is about to collapse again

FASCIST STACEY BTFO

his videos are always so fucking long
he doesnt have a nice enough voice to have me want to listen that long

at least leafy was entertaining in a mindless sort of way, this guy is just boring.

Siemens alt right whiny racist whore who beta virgins alt righters orbit.

Back to r_politics

Everything has to be so fucking melodramatic with these people

Its okay, we still have a chance!
Meme war forever!