Just want to die

We're fucked anons, just a last message before the global colapse of what used to be france, we had great time together see y'all in the other world

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK OFF WHITE MALE. YOUR COUNTRY IS FUCKING OVER. GO TO PARIS. IT'S OURS. THE COUNTRYSIDE WILL BE OURS SOON. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF

You are outnumbered by sheep, but not all is lost. Relocate rural away from the poz and defend your life and land. Even Varg lives in France.

You have still a chance , pick a predominantly white country and go.

There's nothing you can do, Brit-shit. Both Britain and France are 85% White. America was 85% White in 1950 - it only took 70 years to change it to 60% White. And in another 15 year, Whites will be a minority, and we will truly be subservient to the BBC. You have 85 years until your countries turn into a BBC, mixed mulatto paradise. Enjoy the English breakfast while you can :)

dude can you not post things like this
You're making everything worse for yourself.

Just relax buddy. The world isn't over because of one election. Take a deep breath and just deal with it. You need to stop spending so much time on Sup Forums of you really feel that depressed about this. Pick up a other hobby and go to the board for that hobby, Sup Forums has tons of niche boards. Just get away from Sup Forums for a while and you'll realize life is okay, even when your politician doesn't win.

Aw. Are your feelings hurt? Conquest is a tough thing to endure. Imagine how the Romans felt!

I'm just trying to help you out. Don't overplay your hand. You'll be sorry.

Pray for more terrorist attacks, eventually after much death the military will unseat the government. Like day of the jackal

Take a deep breath, user, you're going to be underwater for a long time. Things will get bad. Worse than you would think. But if people like you aren't around anymore when the tide changes, it will never get better. So hold onto that last breath of hope.

Fuck off kike.

No. Let the niggers plant seeds of hate. It will only lead to the needed hardening of whites.

genuinely can't tell if you memeing.

Poe's law is a hell of a drug.

>Pick /fit/
>Go out for a jog
>Get hit by a trick

>Pick /ck/
>Go to a shop to buy healthy food
>Get shot

>Pick /lit/
>Go to a local library to read some books
>Die in a fire from a suicidal explosion

Doesn't the FN have a tremendous youth following?

Just wait till next election

I don't think you see the real life implications that will arise. We try to prevent things so we can continue living well.

I'm not white and I don't want more division.

I feel for you OP.

RIP

You're being an ignorant drama queen.

see >>>

Too bad. Your brothers do and they are a hell of a lot louder than you.