The official laugh at the delusional Sup Forumstards thread. FRANCE, you say?

The official laugh at the delusional Sup Forumstards thread. FRANCE, you say?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPCsCiOqmXA
youtu.be/jIZp4UnnzdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut the fuck up
with american electoral systems she would've won

oh those delicious tears

bump

Sup Forums here
Lol, you Sup Forumstards are dumb

Poltards eternally btfod

Jajajaja lol poltard on suicide watch

>tfw you voted for pic related over the next joan of arc

Nice going frogfags.

Praise Kek and believe in meme magic am I right le xd

Greetings from Sup Forums.

Just letting you know that the rest of Sup Forums is laughing at you.

Thank god the french electoral system isn't as retarded as the american one

>Le Pen family watching live results come in
>Macron projected to win by 30% margin
>Jean-Marie exclaims that the jews are responsible and retires to his designated cuck shed
>Marine suffers nervous breakdown and begins sobbing uncontrollably
>"Francaise, I have failed you."
>Marion moves in to console her grieving aunt, reassuring her that the movement will live on through her niece
>Suddenly a horde of African refugees break into the house and capture Marion
>Her cries for help are drowned out by the sound of banging war drums and she is dragged away to the nearest mosque to be forcefully converted
>A catatonic Marine comes to terms with France's fate and drops to her knees, facing Mecca

need to spread the news to other boards
fucking poltards BTFO

B-BUT SHE CAN STILL CATCH UP

SHE CAN STILL CATCH U-

And this happens to Le Pen every fucking time.
But somehow everyone thought this time it would be different. Muh Russian shills. Muh kek. lmao

> the frog god will make her win!

> peepee will give us meemee magicqkz!

> right wang berth squids worlwide!

> SHADYLIE!!!1

This is pathetic, but expected.

dude we are still celebrating Trump's victory, no one really knows what you fags are going on about lol
Pretty sure you're just pretending

yeah popular vote made a huge difference in both france and austria

>i was only pretending to be upset

What happened to the power of kek?
I am shocked.

Bbbbbbbbbut le meme le magic is le real le

No such thing. It has been the power of astrology and the zodiac all along. It has caused all the crazy shit going on the last 3 years.

Power of kek is helpless in the face of an actual majority vote.

So are we observing a trend reversal? Who is next to upset the poltards?

kek

France is gonna get fucked if we don't kill all the sand niggers

TRUMP IS A FALSE PROPHET
KEK IS A SUPERSTITION

I don't know much about it my self. It's really complex. you must know what each planet represents and how them going into retrograde will effect certain zodiac signs and what zodiac sign the planets are currently in and how that are moving and when they will stop going into retrograde.

Alot of people on youtube know it very well just seach may 2017 full moon on youtube.

As for a trend reversal, yes most definitely. You can see that in every country.

You will also see alot of extreme violence like mass killings this year. Africa for example, ethnic cleansing going on right now.

Also you have seen a lot of people doing savage things to other people in the news I'm sure. From what I read this high enerdy will last till September. Because of poluto being in retrograde.

The belief is we are entering a new high energy. So the way of the old negative energy. Way of think will not work anymore.

kek, you're joking, right? what's next, are you going to tell us how to transmute lead into gold?

I am not joking just look up may 2017 full moon for your self on youtube. You can not tell me you have not have noticed people being on extreme edge for the past week? Even your self getting upset at little things people say and do?

That's because of the coming full moon it is a very high energy one. The high energy will last for seven days after may 10th that is when the moon squares off

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA
Sup Forumstards are this delusional ?
i bet they still like trump aswell

Astrology is pseudoscientific nonsense. Only a fool would believe something that is so easily debunked. Why do you believe everything some random idiot tells you on the internet? Why not think about it for five seconds and realize that stargazing to tell the future is insanity?

/r/the_donald
/r/the_donald

HAHAHAJAAJAHAHAHAA

It does not predict the future. It tells us how the planets will effect our emotions and give us new energy to work with. Mayans know about what we are going through over 5000 years ago. 2012 was when it began not the end of the world like some shills have said.

Do you have any kind of data to back this up? Any controlled experiments that have verified these claims? If not, then why should I take your word for it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I hope they all hang themselves.

>there's simply no way he could win this election
>t. Sup Forums 5/6/17
when will they learn

Allons enfants de la Patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé!
Contre nous de la tyrannie,
L'étendard sanglant est levé, (bis)
Entendez-vous dans les campagnes
Mugir ces féroces soldats?
Ils viennent jusque dans vos bras
Égorger vos fils, vos compagnes!

Aux armes, citoyens,
Formez vos bataillons,
Marchons, marchons!
Qu'un sang impur
Abreuve nos sillons!

not now, Ahmed, we're busy celebrating.

Pay close attention to how people are reacting to each other. You will notice them being very unstable. Even your self.

>ALL DAY THE TRUMPTARDS HAVE BEEN YELLING "ITS NOT OVER YET"
>IT WAS ALWAYS OVER

>GERMANY
>AUSTRIA
>FRANCE
>BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I expect a mass of suicides of white unemployed men with BMI's over 30 TOP FUCKING KEK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So are you guys just outright admitting you're not from here now?

Thank God Marcon won.

Okay, but what's the control group to compare it to? What are your variables? This doesn't seem like a very well designed experiment.

I've been here since before /new/, and I only come to Sup Forums to make fun of your fags.

define "from here". should i have a special residency permit to post here? i am posting here so i am from here.

>HE THINKS Sup Forums WAS ONLY A NAZI BOARD
HI NEWFAG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>This idiot acting like his BSc makes him an authority on science
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

TRUMPBOTS BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO
SHUT THE BOARD DOWN ITS OVER THIS PLACE IS COOKED TOP TIT

If you started using Sup Forums after chanology, you aren't from here.

>unemployed men with BMI's over 30

See what happends after the full moon seven days after it. See if your emotions change and other people around you.

This

what is chanology?

feels bad for Sup Forumsacks

People's emotions change every day, that's called being a human being. You're going to have to be more specific.

please leave and never come back

Or look look up your zodiac sign and see what people say what will happen to you on the full moon in may. But remember to get a right reading you must know what your sun sign is and if you born closer to starting of another zodiac sign your personality might be more like that sign then the one you are born under

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA, Sup Forums BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHATAHAHAH

But horoscopes have been shown to be so vague as to basically apply to anyone reading them. There have been plenty of studies on them; I suggest you look into them.

Nice try. Look at pic related. As much as people try to shit on the electoral system, it doesn't have much sway. In other words, it doesn't wildly differ from the popular vote. Look at the percentages in pic related.

But, as this has been raised many times, the millions of votes for Clinton were counted over the following weeks, so her total kept going up. Keep in mind that most of them were from illegals in California.

Ok believe what you like. Must suck not knowing wtf is going on around you. Then again not knowing you do not know what you are missing out on.

>Laughing at something were trying to stop

you're fucking retarded

If what you say is true, then explain how twins can go on to lead vastly different lives and have vastly different personalities.

You don't care about the state of the world. But when the screams and cries can be heard next door you will.

No one has the same bloody personality. Fucking hell hold on I will show you a short video.

When people on Sup Forums say that France is cucked, its because we visited france and saw how much of a shithole it is. With people that want to be destroyed. France was done for last time i went there 5 years ago. France is cuckes to the bone, and no ammount of terrorism will wake them up.

Okay, while you're looking for it, I'll post this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=qPCsCiOqmXA

youtu.be/jIZp4UnnzdE

France chose death.

It is true what history teaches us: great civilizations do not fall due to outside forces. Instead, they commit suicide.

>nb4 France is not a great civilization.

France is part of the West, at least it was, until the French people chose a path of self destruction, chaos, and ever-increasing violence due to demographic replacement that could otherwise easily be avoided.

We already knew the French were faggots, Sup Forums btfo, faggot ass Sup Forums.

We know how to beat you Sup Forums

Anywhere we can censor due to diversity, we win.

The USA is next. We already own TV, Movies, Facebook and Twitter. YouTube is next.

Once we conquer that, it's over. Bye bye. Enjoy being Globalist slaves.

>We
>we
nice larp faggot

kek

(you)

>there will be no epic reconquestia
>constantinople won't be liberated
>the noble anglos wont form an alliance with france and destroy germany
>there will be no jeanne d'arc redux
>there will be no french revolution
>etc.

LARPers on suicide watch top kek

It's all so vague and unverifiable. It means nothing. Did you watch the video on the barnum effect?

Lets just hope this makes redditors and newfags leave

Yeah I don't know what to tell you. You seem like a very prickly type of personality. Meaning this is how I see and experience something and that is the way it is. Need to be more open minded. In fact you need to stop your mind from thinking. I highly recommend meditation.

Approaching life with a healthy dose of skepticism and looking deeper into things without just taking them at face value is a good thing.
>stop your mind from thinking
Oh, you're just baiting. 10/10

I'm not. I love you.

Who cares though? At this point I'm just waiting for Europe to burn and for it's people to pay for their stupidity. I will enjoy it really much.

kek, okay fag

Just kill yourselves delusional lunatics

there wont be any burning and deep down you know what this entire game was about. today has marked the beginning of a fascinating plot twist. as a tip: just look at what people bemoan this election the most. they do it rightfully so.

Le Pen was a moderate. She would have only turned out to be drumpf 2.0. And when the muslim populations reach 50% in France, Germany, Spain, UK, Sweden,...plus let's say 80% of niggers, sandniggers or mixed Europe will instantly become a 3rd world shithole and nobody will be able to prevent it from happening. We'll all be slaves of (((them))) without resistance. And in the process there'll be lots of burining and suffering I'm sure.

French guy coming in.

>Le Pen was a moderate

"(breaths in)....HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAhahahhaaaaa....."

huahuahua le happié fgénx fagguáh

after 50+ years of leftist indoctrination, no one said it will be neither easy nor swift. you're losing the cultural war(s), you'll lose the political ones too. it's just a question of time. until then, enjoy your multiculturalism, and remember. when run over by the truck of peace, wear a hijab and color your facebook status with the colors of the flag of a country where truck of peace struck.

good luck, cuck.

>be french
>ruin your country
>get run over
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LITERALLY CANT MAKE THIS UP

MHM
*clears throat*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

seriously though, she is not far right, is she?

No, she is a slighly nationalist social democtrat to be fair.