FASCIM LOST

FASCIM LOST

HATE LOST

FEAR LOST

LOVE WON

COMPASSION WON

EMPATHY WON

THIS IS WHAT LIBERTY LOOKS LIKE! THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE! WE, THE DIVERSE AND EDUCATED LIBERALS ARE CELEBRATING IN THE RICH URBAN STREETS WHILE YOU RURAL AND SUBURBAN REGRESSIVES LOCK YOURSELVES INSIDE YOUR SAFE SPACES BECAUSE THE WORLD IS MOVING TOO FAST FOR YOU.

blah blah

The Bankers won and the useful idiots voted for them.

Plebbit/10

Too stupid to come up with something yourself? Just head on over to another website and screenshot some shit and bring it too pol. That'll shoe 'me

Good job, slugger I knew you could do it

This is actually good for the right, since Macron isn't going to be able to accomplish anything of note in office. This combined with more terrorism will only serve our purpose in the end.

It's all part of the plan, we the /chosenpeople/ now goyim

jesus fucking christ i've never seen a group of people so assmad that Trump is the President of the U.S.

>Liberty

They have forgotten the meaning of the word

Fascism won (EU)
Hate won (anti-European values)
Fear won (being called racist and else)
Love lost (French people come second)
Compassion lost (Immigrants receive freebies but not the native people)
Empathy lost (Immigrants before natives)

This is what democracy looks like, takes away the people from the legitimate people over marxists and immigrants

>THIS IS WHAT LIBERTY LOOKS LIKE! THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!

It's only democracy when we win,

>The rich in their Ivory tower laugh as they vote to kill off the lower class and replace them with easily manipulated brown people.

So progressive.

but you still comented on this thread, you see it sems that its a thrash thread but not trashy enought to not coment on it

Let's celebrate with some antifa girls.

a fucking LEAF

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite!

> too fast for you

MUSLIM CAR OF PEACE COMING THROUGH>>>>>

Spelling lost.

But hey, at least nobody can call them racist!

little known fact: nobody really gives a shit about france.

moksha, not the freedom to dress like a pack of glow sticks while you fuck a furry in the park

>communists celebrate the election of a centrist europhile who wants to help spread neoliberal global capitalism further

Ok. Why?

why can't we range ban canadians?

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

>neoliberals
>communists

what nigger

Hollande didn't accomplish shit either. And France has probably been hit the most by the terrorism the past few years. Yet Le Pen still lost by an embarassing margin. The right as it is right now will never win in Europe again.

>et Beyonce
Fucking lost.

france lost

I'm personally going to throw you out of a helicopter.

Passive indifference isn't love.

This is what islamic african shithole looks like.

>The Bankers won and the useful idiots voted for them.
And that's a good thing.

How's T_D reacting? They must be in tears that their meme magic didn't work.

Second grade dropout leafposter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

"TAKE MY ENERGY MARINE"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Sup Forums BTFO

Tomorrow belongs to me.

>Haha our culture, values and people are going down the drain but it's ok guys because we sure showed those evil nazi's who is boss hahahahaha

And now that Le Pen lost you're starting to say that.

Vive le France!
While working to mixing it with Germany lol

>celebrating their collective suicide

Heading for Civil war

>some how elite money whores that control the world is such a good idea because evil bad men who like there country too much is trying there best to preserve the fuckin country they love

you came to this conclusion who again?

how'

reddit is so fucking arrogant and faggy when they get their way

can't wait for their pathetic tears when another 100 get blown up later in the year

>This is what democracy looks like?
So it is only democracy when you win? Okay then

yes teacher fucking bankers are well known for their lub, compasseeon and empathi

>finally
>it's been happening for 7 decades
Liberals are basically just cheerleaders

Well, Sup Forums did.

please tell me Beyonce is a French word. when will we take back our cities and culture from these kikes?

Not moving faster than this .50

Jesuis christ france is a shitty country and language

>having pride in your nation
fucking racist bigots

seriously thanks for this post, now I'm even more exited to watch all the future gang rapes of your women by shitskins. So thanks for the future entertainment. XOXO :)

A

FUCKING

LEAF

nice bait but i will still answer

macron will bring up nothing useful as president; he wont even be able to form up a proper gov. this retarded rigged election was just another step towards the big end to come. over 30% of white frenchmen voted for a nationalist party; these people will remain angry and, even more, they will further radicalize themselves since macron is just another "everything as usual" lobby crook like all the others.

lets be realistic. nobody in Sup Forums really believes in a real change by just election. open a history book and realize that elections are just a forced meme ever since.

meanwhile in france you can expect your social insurance system to be eroded by the neoliberal, because that and privatization schemes and support transnational business consolidation is all they do :^)

>right wing candidate wins
>MUH RUSSIAN HAX
>left wing candidate wins
>MUH LIBERTY AND MUH DEMOCRACY HAS BREVAILED ONCE AGAIN
People who don't see the system is rigged no matter the side that wins are stupid and the only reason why tyranny is able to happen.

it would have been great to see all the leftist get in to a raging hysteria if Le Pen had won, but that's it.

its kalergi plan after all, so ((They)) don't want france to leave europe before that happen. West europe will burn soon, if you are smart leave in few years and go to east or something .

Go F yourself with REDDIT

France showed us for the pussies they are, user. You cucks can suck Jewish dick.

Enjoy the rapes, France.

All the wonderful progresiveness in that video brought a tear to my eye

they dont. the kikes who own the newspapers just tell people what to think, or at minimum, what they want people to think

Europe is going to fall and everyone is going to laugh.

France lost again, as usual

This. Fritz here knows the score

>when we win its doubleplusgood

When the next attack happens, I will celebrate at their utter stupidity. Good riddance frogs.

i think the eu is doomed, because they pursue economic policies that crush the periphery
Sup Forumsacks think the eu is doomed because of worthless african immigrants
i think the timescale for the latter makes it irrelevant
you could have a truck attack every day in paris and it wouldn't matter as much as spain and greece with their huge youth unemployment rates

we are in the same boat. you should know the deal by now, Nigel.

balance of power is everything. if Europe goes to the shit, you go to the shit as well. we are in this hellhole together. Guten Tag Nigel.

well isnt that something to laugh about.

Both your nations are so far gone now, more so than Britain. Those that don't fight for their own but others instead deserve all that is coming to them.

I hope hundreds die, and I'll be thinking of that 65% number, every 100 frenchies that die, 65 were traitors
I wonder what their last thoughts shall be as they are bleeding out on the pavement, you deserve it.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Cringe.

>safe space

So are we all in agreement now that safe spaces are bad? I hear Leftists throw this word around maybe ironically and I'm not sure if you know what it means

ow the edge
how's your blasphemy laws potato

No, the globalist bankers won. And dumb redditors are cheering on their own destruction

Lol at your mental gymnastics.

>even though we lost we actually won r-right guys...?

You fags got cucked. BTFO by antifa

I'm so fucking happy to see the fucktards like Ben Garrison BTFO

Elites won.
People lost.

But you are too blind, unable to have your own opinion so you can't understand.

antifa?

>YUM YUM MUSLIM CUM

>PLEASE ACHMED PLEASE TRUCK ME SO HARD

France is cucked beyond repair.

No, Britain left Europe behind. Enjoy your daily truckings

they will all shit brix and doubt their choice when the next terror attack happens in france

>investment banker
>stands for love
>stands for compassion
>stands for empathy
>checks flag
ok

an investment banker won lol

damn 2 fast

reminder that there is nothing more compassionate than a transnational corporatist oligarchy
the east india tea company shall rise again

Roaches can't read?