Operation Counter-Smug

> Macron Wins
> Tons of tweets celebrating this "victory"
> Skip ahead a few days/weeks
> Terrorist attack happens

> So how do we capitalize on this?
Quickly save as many tweets, posts, whatever of very smug libs. Pic related
When terrorist attacks happen we spread them and ask people if they are still happy, etc.

What do yall think? We lost the battle but we will win this war.

Other urls found in this thread:

faceswaponline.com
twitter.com/InnerPartisan/status/861294505840054272
twitter.com/VitruvianMonkey/status/861282505202311171
twitter.com/DemForce/status/861289814762680322
twitter.com/Kenya_100/status/861282687574843393
twitter.com/Beatle_Junkie/status/861307173711884291
twitter.com/NCasteler/status/861280894237192192
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I saved 30, here are more examples.

> Captcha: Refugee Island

Verified accounts make it so much better

>they only killed those people because they have been so upset about people voting for Le Pan, islam is the religion of peace

cap this...

Oh yes, they will try to get out of it with mental gymnastics, but we will still win with logic.

France like Austria has chosen Islam.

Sorry boys, the barbarians won. All we can do is get out and take care of our own and prepare for war against the Islamist once they take over.

Sharia will be imposed through democratic institutions.

> L: "Im crying tears of joy"
> Next terrorist attack happens
> R: "How about the tears of the victims?"

Yes, France is gone, but we can use them as an example.
This is meme war!

I'll screencap this thread and repost it in a month when none of that shit happens.

So, we gonna do this?

> N-no terrorist attacks will happen, I-islam is a religion of peace!
Okay Ahmed

Haha

I have more, I will post em if you want them.

twitter verified, a veritable ragtag collection of cronys, corrupt capitalists and capitulators.

Really makes your think, don't it?

Someone make a compilation image containing all these

On it boss, gimme a minute.

P E R F E C T Bomb! also, "who cares if muslims behead us, if we manage to hurt the Russians hahah "

You are literally proposing a terrorist attack to undermine a French President.
The FBI says hello.

cringe thread

Because if Le Pen won, ISIS would say "Aw shucks fellas, looks like the nationalists won. We can't attack now."

Hilarious how Russia could dictate the American election but not the French

A terror attack in France isn't an "if" situation. It's their reality now. Macron literally said "live with it." Grass grows, sun shines, and Frenchmen die.

> Le Pen win
Fight back against Islam

> Macron win
> Let terrorists attack

I ain't saying we do it, I say we wait for it to happen AGAIN

Le Pen is a female.
Why are these people supportive an American female president but oppose a French female president?

What happened to smashing the glass ceiling?

Oh, it's not about gender?

I highly agree. Especially since twatter is literally now newsworthy apparently.

So what do with these pics? I see two roads, both can be taken at same time:
>Post the pics of these cucks under the news of the terror attacks saying: ty [person]
Or
>Just use the pics to find them and address them directly by sending the news about the attack directly to them

I can't into Twitter so these are just my thoughts

>Le Pen win
>ISIS attack
>Hahaha are you still happy alt-reich?! See what you've done? NAZIS BTFO!

If you don't want to imort millions of brown fighting age men that follow a toxic and repressive religion that is antithesis to everything you know and love, you are literally Hitler (PBUH).

I ran out of room, here is most of them though.

how many attacks until the Military pulls a coup on these kikes?

My idea was:
> Spread the images to show how terrible the left is
or
> Tweet @ the people with these images and say "you still laughin?"

>current year
>honestly thinking this will work
This is some real autistic shit right here

Like the #callbrussels flop. Genius!

> Haha goys, meme warfare doesn't work, don't even try!

>ALL THIS DELICIOUS SALT
KEK

KEEP IT COMING BOYS

Okay, I gotta go now.
Go forth and cap smug-normies.

>meme warfare works
>Le Pen loses by 30%
Cry more, cuck

agreed

we need templates

Everything that happen needs to be laid at the feet of anyone who voted for Macron and Macron, himself.

> Serbia doesn't understand what salt means
Okay.

I'm pretty sure Pootin will increase funding of HAMAS and Islamic Jihad in retaliation of that election defeat.

Because he's elected as President, he will now be accountable of every happening in France. When another attack happens, we must pounce on the opportunity and spin every sentence in his speech, making him appear sympathize the Muslims while insulting the French, although I feel we won't have to do much to make that happen. Macron is terrible at conducting speeches, especially when it comes to appealing to emotion, and he will likely tell the Frogs to live with it while not giving direct solutions. We need to make him accountable for his incompetent responsibly and make the French hate him. WE LITERALLY NEED TO MAKE HIM KING LOUIS XVI

#ThanksMacron will be the new #ThanksObama

> we need templates
What?

This. A Le Pen win would've produced some pretty hilarious spindoctoring when the inevitable happened. "No guys, it's not her fault! Her underlings are just incompetent! Globalists still control everything, even though we won!"

He's not even in office yet

Thank you, High-IQ brother.

>fuck nationalism
>long live france

Into the trash it goes.

>Fuck Nationalism
>Viva La France

Got a blanco version of that one for us, user?

I feel like we might need it soon enough.

We lost this war, but we can prepare a few things for our next one.

what, what?

...you know templates so that we can speedily release content blaming Macron and the normies who voted for him whenever incidents happen in France.

We didn't lose the war, because the war just started. The US didn't surrender just because they lost at the Battle of Lexington and Concord

now we just have to meme mass terrorist attacks into france to show them the error of their ways. islamos will rightly hate his win, because macron is a homosexual.

Take screenshots

of all these supporters

Make a dank collage of them

Oh, okay. I am bad at graphics design so someone do that.

See I gotta go do some stuff now, but can still check in on the thread. Others need to join the efforts, FB, Tumblr, etc.

t. English teacher in Korea

I'll work on one with Macron in one panel and a blank space for an image of whatever happened in the next panel with the phase "you voted for this" in French

Good, I like it

you can just Photoshop his face onto Queen Antoinette, and other plutocratic political figures.

If you're a cheapass like me, use faceswaponline.com

>Macron voters celebrating their victory

an image with a cite of macron when he mentioned that people should be used to terrorism would be perfect

They are smug Macron won. But they don't have Free Speech in France, so it was rigged against us from the beginning. Websites are blocked, videos are blocked, facts are blocked. We need to push for free Speech in all European Countries, especially France and Germany.

He should be called Emmanuel "Antoinette" Macron everytime he talks retarded

congrats

Don't make French Memes in English dumbasses. Make them in French. Ask a French person for help.

>unironically wasting your time with this
You must be a really pathetic person, Opee

You might as well make it Arab, so they can understand. Besides, English is the universal language

Quit making French Memes in English. Make them in French idiots. The French hate English.

Sorry lads, I have to do this shit with little time to spare. Here's some links if some kind krusader would take the time to screenshot.
twitter.com/InnerPartisan/status/861294505840054272
twitter.com/VitruvianMonkey/status/861282505202311171
twitter.com/DemForce/status/861289814762680322
twitter.com/Kenya_100/status/861282687574843393
twitter.com/Beatle_Junkie/status/861307173711884291
twitter.com/NCasteler/status/861280894237192192

The French hate English, AND they will know it is made by a foreigner.

Face it: your memes were shit, and the French weren't dumb enough to care about them. Maybe you should try supporting an electable candidate rather than hoping for hacks and terrorism to tip the scales.
This is the first step in their healing process.

@124540860
terrible bait, not even worthy of a (you)

Go to France and start speaking English. They will pretend they don't understand a word. If you start out speaking German, Dutch or whatever, they will talk to you. If they don't know German they will talk to you in English. Just don't let them know English is your first language. For some reason being blown up by Arab speakers is okay, but god forbit your are a native English speaker from England or America.

be sure to congratulate them for electing a white male instead of a woman

Our Memes were banned, our websites are banned, our videos are banned. Face it you can't win without censoring the right.

Lol why wouldnt the womens march want to see a woman president

Better to elect a woman than a white male who is not a man

Francois Hollande had an approval rating of 4% before the French election...

Our goal should be to make Macron's half of that by 2022.

>"woman's" march
>happy that the woman lost
O shidd:-DDD

>Telling the truth is bait

No wonder you guys lost.

What the fuck are you leftists so afraid of where you need to ban speech, if what we have to say is so stupid and ridiculous. Just let us get laughed off the planet if you aren't afraid. Why do you feel the need to censor the truth? France does not have Free Speech. My videos are banned in France. So are many others. If they are stupid, why do you need to ban them?

THIS THREAD RUSTLES MY JIMMIES AND ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS.

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

Are any of you dumb fucks even aware of the Censorship laws in France and German? You make smug statements how our shit sucks, so why do you need to ban it in France and Germany? Why is it we won all the countries where Free Speech is legal, lost everywhere truth is censored? Yeah no wonder we lost.

scranshot cuck twats, retwat repeatedly after cultural enrichment, religion of peace strikes, etc.

It's not about women, it's about virtue signaling. Where have you been since Nov 9th?

>Left loses
>They cry like babies for years to come

>Left loses
>They act like entitled cunts for years to comes

The left is completely ruined by this new generation of smug Twitter loving cunts.

Well, by now the frogs should be used to pay with their blood for retarded decisions.

Good call burgerbro! Our fight has just started

>wanting a woman to win

Sup Forums isn't what it used to be

ITT fat first world slobs who havent worked a day and have never been out of their own state probably because tractors use way to much gas.

You guys really made my day, what a pathetic bunch of loosers you are pol.

Oh yeah because a win for Le Pen would immediately deport all the terror cells growing in France.
There's still going to be problems for France no matter who is elected. BUT, Le Pen would at least move towards closing the boarders and cracking down on terrorism, instead of ushering in more radicals and pretending French girls don't get harassed in the streets.

that's racist

why the hate?

Since when is Texas qualified to make tractor jokes?

bump

Why dont see any counter movements in Norway or Danmark like we have here? I would like a scandinavian cooperation. Are there any nationalistic podcast, radiostations, media? I mean the language-barrier is really not a problem