Looks like we'll be saving the western world by ourselves. Again

Looks like we'll be saving the western world by ourselves. Again.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indeed.

There'll probably be a small group in France though, a resistance per say.

>save
>the entire planet is controlled by kikes now
>it's illegal to question the holocaust

Yeah nah.

God save the Anglosphere

i'd rather we just saved ourselves how many times do we end up getting involved in continental affairs only for them to keep doing more retarded shit a few years down the track.

The two most militarily successful nations on earth must save us.... I like our odds. Fuck Islam, save the muslim people.

Merkel never sold weapons to Saudi Arabia.
Trump expanded weapon sales to saudi arabia,

Any explanation for this, trumpbois????

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

I LOVE YOU BRITAIN

>Tfw the UK will have to stop German taking over Europe for the third time

Anglo-Portuguese empire when?

We are the western world now, everything east of london is now the eastern world. Fuck Europe, glad my ancestors jumped that ship long ago. You are a bunch of corrupt assholes, i hope isis launches an invasion on france

Heil Trudeau

We are good at it.

>Up to the english speaking countries to save the world
>Again

Will you accept to take in white refugees when our homelands will be destroyed by muslim barbarians?
I don't want to be decapitated by some random dirka, have some mercy please.

We'll swoop in at the last minute and take all the credit. Count on it.

Haven't you got elections coming up?

Pol acts like Jews are a threat. They are only 10 million Jews while China has 1.3 billion and India has 1.2 billion.

Day of the baguette mould when?

Yes, the leftist scum (PD) party will probably also lose and the opposition party win but our average fertility rate is still pretty fucking low (1.2) and every week more and more shitskins invade us.
Is there still enough time?

DAY OF THE CRUST

If you could stop larping for a second and take a serious look at the situation you'll realize that we're not exactly out of blue you delusional moron.

May has no intention of keeping this country British or stemming migration.
My prediction is that in about twenty or so years’ time you'll have western Europeans fleeing their homeland to go to the last safe areas.
Middle-class whites currently just escape to the countryside and then boast about how love diversity. But after the browns start to spread to the countryside they won't be able to delude themselves for much longer.

They can catch us fish while we save the world.