French food

Fuck the elections, France still has the cuisine in Europe. Post some delicacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope these aren't testicles. It's falafel.

this is ottawa food

i think that it comes from some arab countries, here its called Duner kebap

It's there any Middle east French fusion places? Using French techniques and bases with some middle eastern flavors would probably be super good

Here come some France food

>raw meat
>delicacy

Fuck off savages.

French food is truly delicious.

God that looks good.

>France still has the cuisine in Europe.

When you go to Paris, you see niggers barebequing goat meat in stolen shopping carts on the streets.

What, you think I'm joking?

speaking of poo food - no such gross food as the english

Greek Pork gyros > turkish Kebab

how dare you? France has no culture, delete this

Depends on which part of Paris you are. If you are in the center or in XV arroundisman, its good french food, also marvelous deserts.

french cuisine at it's finest

I don't eat halal.

>pay an absorbant amount of money for plain raw horsemeat with an egg on it goy, it took a 5 star chef to make this

>raw meat
We learnt to cook our food several hundred thousand years ago.

Italian Food is better

YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BULGARIA, YOU DON'T GET A SAY
Only countries people can point to on a map without having to look it up first get a vote you piece of shit wank stain of a nation.
Christ almighty, I didn't even know what your shitty flag represented without scroll over it
Here's some fucking good fucking food for you, you great big hairy lesbian mammoth bollock.

Fpbp

i dunno, that kinda looks refreshingly delicious.

Raw salmon sushi ever heard of? most fresh delicious food EVA

Steak tartare is French originally? I'm too lazy to check it, but if that's true, THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!

Sushi thou
Or are you and inland Leaf

Does french-canadian food count as well?

No more pork in France. It is forbidden.
> Haram

When I was in France most people eat fast food and other garbage. French cuisine is a meme.

k e k

Good luck in making a pork tartare.

everyone thinks raw meat looks tasty until they've actually had it

looks like the antifa moldielocks after 30 years.

shitstained Bozo. Your country is so small, full of Pakis, niggerz anda arabs, your national cuisine is curry.

He is actually one of the few polymaths of our time, a true genius.

>steak tartare on bread
burgers really are retarded

I puked watching this crazy old faggot :x

ottawa has the most shawarma restaurants in the world

EAT SOME FUCKING SUSHI NIGGUH.

I used to dislike salmon sushi, but i tried it a few times and now im so hookd on it. the texture of raw meat like salmon is so different from cooked meat. its like a slippery cold slimey consistent texture and godly.
and the same applies to a rare steak. You get that bloodied, soft, wet mushy texture, instead of tough dry neanderthal cooked flesh

but yea, never had raw mince. if a frenchie served me raw meat like that at a restaurant, id dive head first into it. I expect them to get cuisine right, even if their politics are so fucked they're replacing themselves with niggers and arabs at a historical never-seen-before speed

I'm talking about beef specifically, not fish

Steak tartare is a meme. Its disgusting.

Frog legs are really good though

Quality raw beef is best beef.

Dude that pic was taken in Germany...

Halal

That food is haram. And it's no longer French.

well steak is beef right? just a different cut? rare steak is delicious if you aquire the taste for it. But yea, a bowl of red minced up beef like OPs does make me wonder. But im sure its bloody delicious with that egg yoke in the middle.

Its white meats you have to worry about cooking, as that contains the high levels of salmonella.

Outstanding

>

t. Cuck with 35 mio niggers in his land

>absorbant

Get it together fuck face

Fpbp

At least post actually good french food idiots

rare is not raw though
I like rare steak, hell I like rare burgers, but outright raw is very unpleasant

How is Bulgarian cuisine?

this is not french you dumb fucking muritard.

But that dish is haram

French food is fucking awful. The italians and the germans have great food.

>missing the joke this badly

yea i agree desu, but rare isnt far from raw right. Its just lukewarm raw in the steaks middle.

I wouldnt really enjoy eating a plate of cold red uncooked mince meat either. Feel like id be ripped off a bit. But dayum raw fish is incredible

you've never had steak tartare?! It's surprisingly easy to make, too. Really good stuff.

Its mot and even if it was France is not a fuxking Arab country

>France still has the cuisine in Europe.
That's a funny way to spell Italy

I just noticed France has legit no real food. Just some raw shit. Zero traditional cuisine.

My French teacher in high school taught me that Kebab has long been traditional French food and that France is vibrantly multicultural

Are you kidding me?
Raw pig is not a thing in America?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett

>salmon
>best sushi

It's time you tried Toro

Traditional dish contains pork.

this pic

Alright, real question here. Where I'm from we don't have doner kebabs. That looks like an assload of meat. I've seen some ridiculous sized ones on rotisserie. How long do they keep them? Does one just last days or do they just sell a shitload of it? Any kind of regulations on it?

>35 mil
it's more

>surprisingly easy to make
>rare mince

Wow, what a surprise.

"mom what did you do to this raw mince to make it so delicious?!"
said no1 ever XDD

Not yet

Mixed bbq pork, lamb steaks and meatballs.

Exactly what i'm saying, have any of these people actually tasted raw meat? Like, raw "hamburger" meat in the picture above?

Not only that, but it looks like a fucking RAW egg on top? Kek.

What am I looking at? It's looks like a whole mess of nachos

UK, US etc. fear trichinosis.

Never bothered me though tbqh

People actually ask this though. Because you need some fine ingredients for it to taste right

I'LL HAVE A FROG MARINATED IN SALTY Sup Forumscucks TEARS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's not just lukewarm raw m8
rare means the beef has been cooked until the core temperature reaches 120F
anything less than that and the meat is still tough and gel-like

French food is bland, small, and gay.

Mettis a preparation of minced rawporkthat is popular inGermany.

It is normally served withsaltandblack pepper, and sometimes withgarlic,carawayor chopped onion, and eaten raw, usually on a bread roll. At a buffet it is sometimes served as amettigel(mett hedgehog). it is also sold in the form of Mettwurst, a spicy, raw sausage, often smoked.

Just like you and your tastes

I want this.

I don't know I'm not French

im open minded desu senpai. id eat OPs picture in a second. But definitely unconventional to say the least.

based.
this.

So when is Bordeaux going up in flames? Alcohol is haram, after all. The vineyards should be destroyed to make Muslims feel more welcome.

France literary eats frogs. No wonder kek failed you

Steak tartare

Fuck you mongel

Bulgaria has.