What do we call these exactly?

What do we call these exactly?

Strawmen

post more

Guy Fieri

well whatever they are called post more

these are gold. Keep posting OP

I think I am out.

We like to call them "strawman comics" even though many of them are 100% true.

they have to make sense

lul if I had a quarter for every time i've heard this.

Smugies.

Libertarians actually believe that shit.

They're called smuggies you fucking newfag cancer

im gonna post a few that may not be exactly the same just to keep the thread bumped

>Libertarians actually believe that shit
But what is "that shit"? What is it even saying? It makes no sense.

i can't fucking remember the exact name of all memes

>American education

It's saying that the free market needs no regulation because any wrongdoing by a corporation will be punished by customers doing business with your competitors instead.

saved.

Is this the legendary autist reactionary thread?

this isn't your thread

In school we've learned that Paris for example is centric governed city. It just means that all money is pumped into the capital, while 50 miles outside of Paris, flushable toilets connected to a sewer system are widely unknown.

here

my brother is so cucked hes used this one on me before

That's a leftist meme.
Never post that again, it's shit.

libertarians are fucking retards

>having siblings
>not killing the competition to steal all of your family's or whoever is raising you affection
>not eating their hearts after to gain their power

filthy profligate

dear god OP

the most ideal government system in the world. move on.

more like
>the most ideal jewish government system in the world

while what you said holds no merit, are you implying that jews are better at making money than you?

i'm saying you are a kike

These """"""""comics""""""" summon some weird form of cringe in me i didnt even know to have left.

oh ok so you're saying nothing

you to kike

>Group A is full of extremists too emotionally invested to admit flaws in their own argument
>Group B is full of extremists too emotionally invested to admit flaws in their own argument
>get told you have to join Group A / Group B because game theory or you're smug

The greatest source of lulz comes from the overly defensive responses of those who hold serious convictions about a subject that can be proven false. It is not a fault to hold serious convictions, to genuinely care, but if your fervor exceeds your knowledge, you're setting yourself up for failure. It's similar to people who think they know enough to represent themselves in court only to be completely obliterated.

jews wield government to make money, not the other way around.

more decentralization=less jewish control

Counter signal memes for fashy goys

No they don't, you just make up that they do

i can't even read this onwe

Smuggies you fucking newfag redditor. This board needs a fucking purge.

>one time
Right wing domestic terrorists attacks are way more common in the United States than anything you could stretch to call "radical islam."

yeah, this.

check'd

kek

MACRON-WINNERS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Smuggies

Reasonable people who understand that centrism has contributed to the greatest period of peace and prosperity in the history of Western civilization?

Argumentum ad absurdum

my entire family abides by this. makes no sense and they don't know what they're doing.

KEK

Meanwhile Israel still needs aid and Jews must immigrate to white Western nations in order to be successful

who ever made this is an actual retard lmao

spotted