Criticize the liberals for crying about the democratic results of the elections

> Criticize the liberals for crying about the democratic results of the elections
> Cry like a inbred whore cuck when your chosen candidate did not win
How fucking retarded can you subhuman apes get?
The french do not want a right wing subhuman whore, they do not want a country were people get openly curb stumped. The right wing will never raise in Europe ever again. Go fuck yourself.

Shut up cuck, we didn't want le pen to win anyways, everyone knows women can't govern

If this is what Democracy leads to then Democracy is wrong.

>curb stumped.
lmao. God i'm glad i live in NZ away from fucking idiots like you.

>we didn't want a victory anyway!
>can't handle when people calls them losers

I bet you fags cried after losing in P.E. and said it was only game.

> they do not want a country were people get openly curb stomped

Then maybe they shouldn't have voted for the guy defunding the police to transfer the police pay into jungle refugee camps.

also he is getting rid of welfare
>this is such a good thing isn't it guys

Good thing the refugees don't get welfare but refugee benefits.

Oh and its also retirement welfare

Thats right theres no more retirement in France the system has to keep going even if your old.

We need to order more playstations.

Cucks

>wont rise
>score doubles
pick both

I won't cry. The French chose their fate and who are we to complain? But it also means I won't be crying about their future deaths to Islamic terror. They made their bed, and now they must lie in it.

You reap what you sow.

When is this gif from?

It doesn't ultimately matter. The situation in France is going to get worse and it's only going to create more Le Pen supporters as time goes on. Every single time a Le Pen runs they get more and more supporters.

>they do not want a country were people get openly curb stumped.
Well yeah, just one where people get run over by peaceful trucks according to this outcome.

Unfortunate that innocent people will now suffer because of other's hurt feelings. Oh well, win some lose some. Not much to do but try harder next time. Should be a lot easier when you have even more dead bodies piled up by mudslimes.

Well that's just it, right? They'll continue to allow it and if you don't show sympathy when something inevitably happens, you're somehow cold and uncaring. It's not about cold and uncaring, it's about having a clear solution and being ignored. Like I said, unfortunate for those who have just been thrown under a bus by their countrymen, but what can you do?

>The right wing will never raise in Europe ever again
>elects a literal retard that will fuck up the country and cause even more right wing support

Enjoy dem job cuts and mass strikes pham

Who's crying? We are laughing buddy.

>They do not want a country were (sic) people get openly curb stumped. (sic)

Yes they do, that's literally what they voted for, what do you think the Muslims are going to keep doing to them, dumbass?

Yeah instead they want a rape victim who marries his rapist

The French can't be helped they have a fucking mental illness

>crying like liberals
Source?

We don't live in a democracy my dood, you must be a silly goober to still think that.

Things have to go to absolute hell before people will do the right thing. Look at how low Germany had to sink before they would accept Hitler.

Your opinion isn't shared by majority, therefor you are wrong. Q.E.D.

>Source?
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/

>they do not want a country were people get openly curb stumped
If anyone's getting stumped in France, it's those people under the truck

I really do not care to be honest, more happenings threads in the future tho.