Brit/pol/: Spot of Tea edition

>Rudd undermines May's message on immigration: Tories to extend mass migration
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/immigration-target-conservative-manifesto-government-amber-rudd-drop-the-target-open-britain-a7722741.html
archive.is/duYMS

>Hunt on damage control on NHS policy; blames EU conspiracy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481810/Jeremy-Hunt-says-EU-countries-want-UK-fail.html
archive.is/rrfRG

>Green-LibDem pacts reinforce coaliton of chaos
order-order.com/2017/05/05/green-libdem-deals-to-help-olney-and-cable/
archive.is/9T1pI

>EU Divorce Bill factchecked
fullfact.org/europe/eu-divorce-bill/
archive.is/FZkC3

>Government taken to court over air pollution policy failure
theguardian.com/environment/2017/may/06/appalling-air-pollution-plan-new-court-battle
archive.is/qr7Nb

>Corbyn's 'think of the children' speech to teachers
off-guardian.org/2017/05/07/the-future-of-our-children-jeremy-corbyns-speech-on-education-policy/
archive.is/K7lhe

>Croydon 'Shut Down' by antifa-fa clashes
youtube.com/watch?v=YGa2-lt1aBw

::: COUNTDOWN CONUNDRUM :::
G T T I E Z E S I

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/watch-live
youtube.com/watch?v=r--W3AERd20
emmaus.org.uk/
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/22/lib-dems-no-coalition-tim-farron-general-election
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=SqCtrlG6iBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumb frogs aye lads he he

First for ANNOYING FUCKING HORNS

news.sky.com/watch-live

Also, arses.

Is he, dare I say it, /acolossalCIVICfaggot/?

Why havent you took the ultimate redpill and turned to Heroin

Geist?

First for constitutional monarchy

Commonwealth union debate cont.

Someone in cabinet has to be gunning for a trading bloc or something with Canada australia and NZ right?

The future of europe is more interesting this way.
Anyone else noticed hillary/remoaner shills out in full force on twitter saying "get over it le pen lost" to anybody showing any signs of disappointment?

you're a mong if you don't put cough syrup on your crumpets

Macron winning is bad for Britain, it will help Juncker take a hard line on Brexit. Vote for Labour, boys, we need to pursue a diplomatic solution and give Europe some concessions so they don't destroy us. May's style will be our ruin.

(I'm visiting America, not a Yank)

Second for absolutist monarchy.

Just a reminder

Annexation of Brittany when?

Benny boys comic relevant as ever.

First for these threads last too fucking short due to dumb shit Karen posters....

Has anyone got the chart which shows which European countries think of themselves as European Citizens more than their own countrys citizens

Nah fuck that. I'd rather be dirt poor than go crawling back to EU because of Corbyn.

Tell you what I better not see any French posters on this board ever again.

>20th reply
>"First" post complaining about how fast threads are
Fucking kek

No stepping back, no compromise.

Has anyone actually explained who the fuck Macron even is

Get over it, Le Bic lost.

Can't blame them because a potential 65% of the population decided to feel good about themselves over seeing reality.

Who are our allies now lads?

1. Straya
2. NZ
3. USA

What a fucking idiot. White nationalism is the most moronic thing I've ever heard of. White people are not all the same. I as an Englishman share fuck all in common with a Latvian. Ethno-nationalism is logical because race informs culture and white people do not share the same culture or character.

Alex?

I'm sure Macaroni will have outlawed the four chins before the week is out.

He's a globalist banker puppet.

Far Left EU cuck who hates Brits masquerading as a non partisan centrist

Love a lubed up handy from Nandy

Tony Blair with a funny accent.

>Why havent you took the ultimate redpill and turned to Heroin
Because I watched Trainspotting and thought everyone was a faggot

He's the young fresh face of the EU, open borders and globalism goy. You aren't a racist, are you?

France has been cucked for years m8 - recall they sold out their own people over Algeria, decades ago before you could even blame jews or islamics.

Le Pen did well to get even this far, basically their society is polarising and when that happens there is no middle ground, just war.

Literally a globalist banker
LITERALLY

>USA

>Far Left

He's not a communist.

Is there a single fucking nationalist movement in the UK? And I mean one that isn't infested by degenerates and larpers.

you spineless twat

corbyn and his cabinet have special needs

Yeah maybe, but it sucks to know that we're completely alone amongst the western European nations.
Would've been cool to see Britain and France take down the EU.

We should have done it years ago. This is what UKIP was saying before Tories went "okay we'll do a vote".

FUCK YOU PROXY USING FAGGOT. NO SURRENDER. NO RETREAT. I'D RATHER WE'D DIED THAN JOIN THE EU AGAIN. FUCK COMMIE CORBYN.

say dude, why are you shilling your own art here, its not even taht good, do you want to become another mike

Nope.

Only brit/pol/ soldiers on I'm afraid

>IM-FUCKING-PLYING Macron will do ANYTHING about it and not just fuck up his country even more with his job cuts and demographic suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=r--W3AERd20

ALEX JONES GIVING US THE LOWDOWN ON FRENCH ELECTION

BASHING MUDSLIMES AS I TYPE

racial lines are drawn by political party. You know who you must vote for.

Tory's new combined solution for the housing shortage crisis and economic stimulus package.

emmaus.org.uk/

doubt Jahans has the money to visit the states..

stupid comic, that sort of suicide takes courage and honor. Should be a bourgeois french woman looking at the results on her tv remarking "oh thank goodness we stopped those horrid barbarians!" while through the window outside muslims and blacks are rampaging in the streets.

Who then?

O-okay, user.

>Britain stands alone

Not an uncommon stance.

My made up in my head party.

>artist is called Marcos Vitor
>literally linked as living in Brazil on his DA page

Lol wew lad.

Canada, Australia, and NZ are our best chances right now

And Portugal, but that's a secret

I cannot fucking wait for the general lads...

I have so many smug fucking twats on my facebook wall right now, these same people will be inconsolable when the tories fucking sweep the UK and i can't wait to rub salt into all their wounds.

Isn't Denmark up next? There's the German elections but we know they will vote for more muzzies.

I can't even draw a stickman pham.

Jez HATES zionists you see

Corbychev implying he's some sort of moral good. Terrorist supporting wretch.

Portugal and Canada, I suppose.

He thinks he has a chance kek

nope. closest that came to it in recent memory: BNP, National Front, EDL and Britian First

>Green-LibDem pacts reinforce coaliton of chaos
Stupid fucking OP
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/22/lib-dems-no-coalition-tim-farron-general-election

I dunno about Canada, they have gone a bit weird as of late.

>The sleeper cell that is Portugal
kek

>Corbyn

Oh Jeremy, how little you know of what is going to happen.....

Farron also denies hating the gays.

BREAKING NEWS LADS. NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM FOR FRANCE CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

UKIP were nationalist, and the tories have to keep the ukippers happy if they want to keep the massive lead they have

he's such a faggot, jesus christ

oh okay, i saw you posting it today already and jumped to conclusions, my bad
i just hate that fucker mike

>not supporting Melenchon is 1st round and then exposing Macron for the smarmy little weasel he is in the 2nd

A Blairte made that post, this isn't are jez talking.

>Canada

JUST Trudeau is their leader fucksake.

The Portuguese are alright people but they're dirt poor and reliant on the EU, not the friends we need.

Go to bed Mohammed

Great anthem 2bh

I like the idea of Portugal being a secret ally but they're lazy, poor, moors who killed are Maddie

What sort of shit are they saying? Spill some pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqCtrlG6iBE

They'll come back around

I hate how nationalists conform so happily to the stereotype that their enemies made for them.

im so bored with life.

i wish i was born in time to be of fighting age in ww2

no need to get a job, no need to man up and contribute to society . just pure and simple, catch a nazi bullet, job done dead at 18. i wouldent even try to survive.

Indeed, but, it's not that far fetched....

Decent foothold on the continent though, if it ever comes to that (though I may be being a bit dramatic)

Can anyone prove to me that Teresa May is not weak?

>Unelected as PM
>Inherited office in party chaos
>Failed at Home Office
>Boosted immigration
>Oversaw crises in visas, detention, policing
>Can't argue live without a script
>Assiduously follows Goebbels' propaganda tactic
>Dictated to by her backbenchers
>U turns akimbo
>U turn on 'no-election' promise
>No manifesto

You really think they're doing badly?

Okay, so why is it that they're in total control? Why is it that everyone has fallen for what they want?

The USA currently has over $120 trillion in unfunded liabilities, liabilities which it has based upon its constant growth. Growth which cannot go on forever, despite what Trump says. Perpetual growth is a globalist meme, in any case, sold by entirely free market liberals. All of the currencies of the world are inexorably linked to the dollar, and all of the trade in the world is. What happens when the USA becomes so bloated that it fails? There will be chaos. Billions will die. After all, all the fields are becoming less fertile because of incredibly intensive farming, and Monsanto owns all the seeds. Who's going to buy them with no money? How are people going to keep their counties going when international trade stops? Loans? From who? All the banks will default. It is my belief that this is intentional. "Oh, look how irresponsible the USA was! Look at how we cannot trust nation states! We must form a global government so that this doesn't happen again! An international currency!" Who will care? People get to not starve and they get to get all their material possessions that they love. "So what about the past? It's [insert year here] and we've moved beyond them. What we've seen here is that nation states cannot be trusted!"

Observe the frame of people's minds. All the politics are an illusion. Look at the social fabric.

QUINTECENCIENALEMENT FRANCAISE

Reminder that this silly irrelevant cunt's videos only have a few hundred views, guaranteeing that whenever they appear on Sup Forums, he's the one posting them.

Idiot.

I just lost £10 that's 40 Freddo bars I Just lost 40 Freddo bars and that's terrible!

Chin up lad, you were born just in time for the race war

>disrespecting Portugal
Get out.

Also, though it is regrettable that their PM is current year man, the Canuks are still Anglo-Celtics and are loyal to the Queen.

Tbh this nigga Macron is nowhere near being a commie, he's a full on neoliberal shill. The real commies in France (and there are quite a lot of them) will lose their shit when he starts to implement his program.

Sure.

She's better than anyone else we can vote for though.

lmao yes he is