Unemployed?

I just read that most of Le Pens supporters are young Frenchmen, and that the unemployment rate for people under 25 in France is a whopping 25%.

I'm 26, American. I can find my way around a machine shop and operate and maintain most machines. I'm an electrician, I can work in breweries making beer. Plus there's government infrastructure jobs, construction, and America is cheaper about that stuff than you guys.

I usually have 2 jobs and the longest I've been unemployed for since I was 18 is 2 months.
I just want to know what your excuse is? Quit telling everyone you're better than them and grab a fucking paint brush

How would you feel if about 40% of your earnings would go to welfare to support people who want to drive a truck over you?

Unemployment is a macroeconomic parameter, not an individual decision

"HURRR WHY YOU HAVE NO JOB GET PAINT BRUSH PAINT HUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

France has a high birth rate and low growth, resulting in unemployment

I'm unemployed because I don't like working and I get good neetbux and free healthcare anyway.

lol so you want no welfare? how about 99.999% of the unemployed people who don't commit terrorist attacks?

Is that all takes for you to abandon a value? if literally a tiny % commits a crime and all of a sudden EVERYONE has to answer for it? and stop welfare?

You are the best argument against democracy. So stop voting please and consider suicide. Dickhead.

Oh look, another ignorant amerilard who thinks every country works the same way as his.

>So stop voting please and consider suicide.
You see my flag do you?
We are on track for national suicide.

exactly!

He overcomes an obstacle and now everyone should the exact same thing because everyone has the exact same opportunity and life as he does.

So simple minded.

There's literally jobs everywhere in the US. As soon as we kick out the illegals, salaries will go up.

Kys. You're just as bad as the Muslim boat niggers

No you are not. People have been saying this about England since the 60s and 70s. England is still majority white, and atheist. So stop being such a drama queen you little faggot.

Here in Italy it's 40%.
But don't even think for a second that it's because "young people are lazy", it's because finding a job has become ridiculous.
I would say that this alone is the most critical problem in Europe. In the USA finding a job is so easy compared to how it is here that you take it for granted. And this is not an accusation, mind you, this is how the job marked is supposed to work.

I am not saying Germany doesn't deserve to die. I am very much on their side.

Thank you for your opinion.

>Unemployment here in burger land is like 17% (these idiots well tell you the news is fake unless it says Trumps unemployment is at 4% already)
>You can't just get a job and live 80% of jobs are service jobs that pay minimum wage which is impossible to live on
>You have to go to tradeschool or college to get a decent job
>Going to college while working 2 jobs to support yourself is impossible
>most americans doomed to be wage slaves this idiot just wants to take pride in painting fences to make another man rich because hes too stupid to work any other job

come to the USA. the wall is only for spics, don't worry. far east asians and white euro's are welcome

>Muslim boat niggers
who do you think is actually posting?

>I don't work because I don't think my tax money should go to welfare
>So I collect welfare
10/10 mental gymnastics

The USA and Danes have a great employment system that gives the employer the right to tell anyone to fuck off for no reason, that's why it's much easyer to get a job there and if you are hard working and efficient you will have a good life.
Germany, France and most of the 2nd world has laws that protect the worker and the employer has to provide great reasons and proof to fire the worthless bum that does not want to work, ergo to avoid this, they take great percaution before hiring anyone and ergo making it very hard to get a job.

I am still German
Of course I am working you massive fucking retard.

All correct. There's no way to "pull yourself out".

So their new strategy is to have useful idiots like OP shill and try to convince people they should be a proud serf for life because muh values.