Jews

Recently red pilled, why do we hate Jews so much?

If you need to ask that question, you obvoiusly haven't done research

Start with "The International Jew" by Henry Ford

We don't, user. Sup Forums is a place of love, not hate.

for reasons

Because of fuggin ebin "LOL HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG, ANNE FRANKLY I DID NAZI THAT COMING ROFLMAO XD XD XD XD GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!!" memes.

Basically some faggots wanted to be edgy on their super cool anonymous underground hacker political terrorism Mongolian basket weaving image board and eventually they did it so much the meme stopped being ironic.

god youre too easy. Jew bait is great

No, start at a fuckin' bagel shop, and just look at how obnoxious those slimy little kikes are.

There are some good arguments against the jews but you can't find any of them here.

I just posted one, dumb ass, so fuck you.

They murdered Christ, and Christ warned us "No servant is greater than their master; they persecuted me they will persecute you".

We're dealing with 2000 years of Jewish butthurt which is intent on destroying Christian civilization.

Its just a meme. Some Jews are fine. Some Jews are scum. And if you hate all Jews then you are just playing into the scums' hands and justifying their victim complex..

you're just gonna adopt some groupthink hate because it's edgy? idiot

fuck all jews, redditors and fatties

The Jews you should hate are also with Christians, atheists, Muslims, and a whole host of other international bankers, central bankers, and other people that enslave you from money, export your jobs, and influence global and regional politics for their own personal gain for power and money.

For instance: Why do the Saudis not take in refugees, but fund Mosques all over Europe?

Why are Asians putting in a lot of money betting against European and American Retail.

Why do western nations buy up subsidiaries and ensure that copy rights and patents are so wholly concentrated in a given few that no one can possibly compete, creating a virtual monopoly.

Why can nations, religions, and ethnic groups abroad buy votes in congress for their own interests

It's not the Jews. It's the elite. Sink that shit in.

They seat themselves in high positions of influence and work for their own self interests. That includes the push of multiculturalism and other globalist ideas. That is not to say everything and everyone is a pawn of Jewish influence - just that their particular group has had great success in pushing their agenda. There are also interest groups that Sup Forums hates and have counter opinions to the Jews as well, the main thing to understand here is that people here are of the opinion that the Jewish group is the most damaging to their own interests.

Like I said, this is exactly what (((they))) want. I'm probably replying to a JIDF shill.
(((They))) require antisemitism to exist so that they can label anyone who criticises Jews as an anti-semite. and literally Hitler.

if you have to ask you haven't taken the redpill

All commies/bolsheviks were Jews

>>>reddit

>that heretic latin crusades on ice

ahahah blyat, NE LEZ` ONO TEBYA SOZHRET

The vast majority of them want to destroy us. It's that simple.

I like jews

>B-be good goys for the Jews and they won't be a problem

Back to plebbit kike

the truly red-pilled do not invoke the bluepill/redpill mythos.... you just fucking know it

go catch a bullet fagget OP

>Recently red pilled, why do we hate Jews so much?
>why do we hate Jews
>we
>Recently red pilled

does not compute. letting other people tell you who to hate is the opposite of redpilled.

Newfriends: All anti-Jew shilling is done by Muslims. Don't listen to them fellow pedes

>1 post by this ID

lurk moar

Le Pen lost because of people like this. I hope false flagging and not just a useful idiot.

Better question is why do they hate US so much?