List of cucked/uncucked countries

Cucked beyond repair:
Britain (I fear that Brexit will not be implemented fully, and also that it came too little too late)
Sweden
Germany
Austria
Belgium
Cucked, but have hope:
France
Italy
Greece
Netherlands
Not Cucked:
Spain
Portugal
Bulgaria
Poland
Croatia
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Slovenia
Hungary
Norway
Iceland
Switzerland
Russia

You forgot about the Goldman Sachs JP Morgan Soros Triumvirate of Burgerstan

>So poor that even war refugees are saying that the living conditions are impossible and therefore the said refugees are traveling back to war zones tier:

Latvia
Lithuania

>forgot leafland

Perfect, as long as you have shelter and food you don't need much else.

op probably forgot it exists

It doesn't

Brits are fighting it out. I wouldn't call them "cucked beyond repair".

>spain not cucked

How in the world is there hope for France?

>Cucked, but have hope: France
>Didn't vote for Le Pen

Cucked beyond repair: Britain
>Voted for Brexit

What did he mean by this?

Haha, he ignored Ireland.

Not cucked:

Canada

prove me wrong. you literally can't

Spain is beyond Cucked. We don't have as many inmigrants because we are poor, that's all. But our mindset is one of the cuckiest in all europe.

you forgot

>actively ruining the entire world tier

United States of America

>forgetting the US

Did it slip your mind?

>Fight to the death to keep white brits out
>Let thousands of blacks and pakis in

Your ancestors are spinning in their graves.

You fought an entire war based around what and who is defined as an Irish person and now any wog born in there is as fully Irish as you are.

Germany and Austria can be repaired. Hitler repaired it when it was just as fuck.

you can safely move norway to the cucked beyond repair section

lets just say it, no matter how you slice it white people have become pure shit and an embarrassment to our ancestors.

Today i saw a really old man playing an accordion and singing an iconic lithuanian song under a tree. For some reason it felt really pleasant.
Note I live in an average sized lithuanian city. Lithuanians are really reserved, sad and depressed people, and street preformance only happens in the city centers, mostly by youths. But this old mans performance was something special. Then i realized how great is to live in 99,9% white country.

Bullshit, most of them were Brits, who wanted Home Rule.

>>actively ruining the entire world tier
>United States of America
You seem to have misspelled Israel

> Estonia
Country where refugees burn their family or leave because locals spit on them.

Lol sven, keep staying butthurt.

Not cucked spain?
LMAO

All of europe is cucked. Not Christian? Youre a cuck! Only East Europe survives. Death to the west! Embrace it!

lmaoooo stfu retard

the uk is the only one in western europe who has hope

Where is murika?

USA is Zionist Occupied though

To be fair that sounds awesome. If you have a roof over your head and some arable land you're good to go. I try to live simply myself.

He is right though jamal obama trayvon jr

No hope for France now

There is one way but I doubt they have the stones to do it.

mexico

>Spain
>Not cucked

They are literally the most pro-Muslim country in the EU, faggot.

Southern Ontario is completely India Sri Lanka and all those Arabic countries. Vancouver is owned by Chinese millionaires. We send all our oil to China and buy it back for a higher price. All the millenials are super left since they can do whatever they want.

Unless you live in the fucking KKona towns.

> britain
> cucked
Still sore hans?

Take Porrtugal out of that list, we don't have any right wing populist party which gets at least 1% of the vote. nationalism is viewed bad because muh we lived under fascist dictatorship. most of ppl dont care about politics about our most popular party among youth is literally identifies itself as turbo sjw leftist libertarianism

>Bulgaria cucked
Only country to activly fight against the scourge.

Are you fucking serious? Norway isn't cucked? Fuck you. At least we're not as bad as germany or sweden, but we're cucked as fuck desu senpai

I wish Canada was the same, but we've all got different struggles, I suppose. This modern lifestyle does not bring happiness.

>forgetting based Hungary

>France
>hope
Sorry mate but it's too late. Their demographics can't be repaired at this point. Even more so after today.
He is right though. What the fuck are you trying to accomplish denying the truth and deflecting?

Lmao France and the Netherlands have no hope

Britanistan has some hope

PNR must grow in numbers soon. But we are becoming so cuck

what about me

I'd say that today France earned its "cucked beyond repair" title and will keep us company for long.

>implying you aren't effectively their colony

We have Sylvi and Lysglimt, pls hab hope.

We arent Chiams colony, were Pedros colony, though Tyrone has some strong holdings in the shitty parts of our cities

Why do you put France and especially the southern nations so low? They're demographically more fucked then us because the generations go deeper.

Romania is not cucked because we were born to hate shitskins

>spain
>not cucked
>kekkk

[citation needed]

I think that you should change this a little bit:

Cuck my shit up:
Sweden
Germany

Cucked beyond repair:
Britain
Austria
Belgium
France

Cucked, but have hope:
Spain
Italy
Greece
Netherlands
Norway
Iceland
Switzerland

Not cucked:
Portugal
Bulgaria
Croatia
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Slovenia
Hungary
Russia

Anti-cuck gods:
Poland
Hungary

The most cucked ones here are the young men/women. There is still hope, we can change them.

The problem is the we are forever connected to Germany economically. Well that's not the problem, but it's a problem anyway.

>I fear that Brexit will not be implemented fully
You mean that's what you want to happen cuckold.

>Belgium
>Country

This desu senpai

By colony I mean how an actual colony works. Kikes basicaly ruling your country and collecting gibs to Israel.

They hate us cuz they aint us Burgerbro. Personally I love their tears, it fuels my freedom.

We are still pretty cucked by Israel and Rothshilds though and I see no real hopes of doing anything about that.

Nothing compared to the west though.

NEVER change Poland.

US is on the path to cuckdom but still actually has the will to fight back.

At best, we're probably somewhere in the middle of the two right now.

Shhhh as long as we stay off the radar we are good .
Let them ignore us.

You forgot Canada

Add Switzerland to the Cucked nations, kraut

I think it's like this right now.
Fix yourself if im wrong.

idk about lysglimt but listhaug is a zionist

>Not Cucked:
>Spain

LMAO

>spain
>portugal
>not cucked

>sweden
>cucked

we have the bigest national movment in west europe our anti-imegration party will be the bigest in the next election.