Mfw another terrorist attack happens in France

>mfw another terrorist attack happens in France

It's not a matter of if but a matter of when

>Ivanka Hubbell

literally dont care if isis blows up paris at this point

haha jokes on you didn't you hear Macron, there will be French culture lessons it will never happen again.

Obviously, no one in Paris gives a shit. They like being shot and blown up.

>mfw I have better things to do than to fear the mudslime boogeyman

How is Petersbourg after that terror attack in the metro, btw ? Oh, that's right - no one cares about it anymore.

doubles confirms. why was Hubbel such a playa

I'm looking forward to it

>tfw finally understand what villains meant when they wanted to destroy the world

When? 2 weeks, if that.

Who is this uglo-American?

Moar nogs in France to make frogs remember Nice and Bataclan.

>yfw Macron was toning it down for the normies and turns out to be fully redpilled

Can't wait

Le Pen can be the doom Paul version of Europe.

>frogs don't care about their country nor their countrymen

France was lost from the beginning. I'd be happy to be malicious and smug about the coming enrichment attacks but it's just genuinely sad. The majority don't want independence, nor do they want safety. I hope you and your family find happiness one day, regardless.

It's dem rubbery lips.

Macron is a Rothschild banker. He wants to see France destroyed.

Agreed. From here on out its deserved.

Of course... see, this thread here is the true colors of Sup Forums, plain for everyone to see. People here don't actually care about the dead, they just want to use terror incidents to push their own agendas.

They asked for it. I will laugh at every terror attack of peace in france

Do people STILL have doubts that Fascism is the only option? 95% of people have no idea what they're doing when voting, democracy is all about which candidate is the best actor and will be able to fool the majority of plebeians.

If you wanna live in a peaceful, well structured society you will have to give up on some of your individual rights for the greater good, that's how it works, if you don't like the conditions you can leave and never come back.

But i guess in the end you'll have to be lucky to live in a country where the army is supportive of a right wing extremist leader or you'll end up like NK, who would be a paradise of a country if they could handle basic economics.

>mfw

>French culture
What did he mean by this?

Fascism is achieved through democracy, douche.

Unless you're advocating for a military coup, which is probably a crime I guess.

I'm willing to let in some French refugees once the caliphate is in full force

Russia assblasted, what a surprise.

This comment made mr laugh so hard and made me realize i totally agree

Would lick butt

kek, at this point so do I

Yes of course im defending a military coup. Some people will probably be against it in the beggining, but with time a crime free country with a good economy will get everyone's support. Hitler's Germany, Mussolini's Italy, the best countries to ever live in.
Only works in some countries tho, if you're as cucked as France, where you are getting thrown around by everything and everyone and you still don't chose to go right wing then you deserve to keep falling down. A country like Brazil would be perfect for it, the "left" party won 3 elections in a row because poor people believed they would solve their problems, not because they agreed on ideologies, obviously it didn't happen and they're now being exposed for major corrupcy cases, if a military coup were to happen a good amount of people would be willing to go to the streets and impale our current leaders.

And to be honest i'm saying this and i couldn't care less about France, USA, Germany or w/e, the most countries failing hard the better it is for Brazil, i would love to watch them all get destroyed by degeneracy and overtaken by muslims while my country takes their role as a world power.

they don't give a shit.

they surrendered everything years ago. Including their own dignity.
Now we just gotta wait till they completely surrender all their women to the Muslims.

Ramadan is soon, boyos; I fear for Bombathon act 2.