HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RUSSIA AND THE ALT RIGHT ARE FUCKING DONE. IT WAS ALL A FAD. HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Le Pen increased her vote by 40% though?

She is insane

But the woman lost. Isn't that at least partly due to misogyny, Hillary?

Is she seriously trying to imply that the media censors her?

lol her bitch power didn't get her presidency so he is now ditching the bitching?

Holy shit I'm still with Her.

Literally destroying the mainstream media with her sick bantz

who is she?

Quite pathetic she has to live vicariously through a male.

Typical woman

female macron

Yes there's a small but growing contingent on the left that has fallen so far into batshit lunacy they think the media is against them.

There's no way she believes this but he lemmings will.

Hillary rigged her own primary and has the fucking nerve to talk about interfering with democracy?

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT DEMOCRACY

Based Hillary

She is a sociopath. she knows she has millions of women wrapped around her finger who will believe everything she says even if the truth is right in front of them.

Superdelegates in the DNC make primary voting pointless.

literally who is this old cunt? some e-celeb?

It's not nerve it's sociopathic mindset. Her reality is what she chooses it to be.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>literally who is this old cunt?
Not our president

>Hillary Clinton will never be President

feels good

wtf, I #Shill4Hill now

>

Podesta and company wrote the russia storyline a day before she lost the election. Expose the lie. They even admitted it in Shattered.

Who's the president of the US, though?

Yeah.

THIS BITCH RIGGED HER OWN PRIMARY AMD HAD NEAR UNIVERSAL SUPPORT FROM EVERY MEDIA OUTLET

HOLY FUCK I AM TRIGGERED

>all those comments like "I wonder how many phones Trump just threw at the wall reading this"

Like what the hell? How delusional are these people? Clinton got cucked massively by Donald J. Trump out of all people. I don't think he cares even a little bit. They really think she is some queen who can do no wrong.

Right

Sometimes when trump isn't living up to what I wanted from him, I think about the fact that this sociopath will never be president and I know I made the right choice

They're sane people. You're the one in a fucking echochamber.

YAS QWEEN SLAYY

>Former girl-power candidate belittles defeated foreign female candidate. But we're the (((good guys))) so it's ok

This is what Russia wanted according to Dugin.

France should be encouraged to form a "Franco-German bloc" with Germany. Both countries have a "firm anti-Atlanticist tradition"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

>I can't talk about that

What on Earth is she talking about?

This liberal narrative that people vote for rightwing populists because of foreign interference, rather than just because they want to vote for them, will backfire on them hard.

The media has done nothing but talk about it what the fuck is this hag on about.

Lol, every US media shilled as hard as they could, but it doesn't count since they are the (((good guys))).

>dude the media is against me!!

Fuck her.

This. And a European army is the end of NATO, exactly what Russia and China want.

A thorn in Putin's side

Has the beginning of the end finally come?

Damn guess I support Hillary now because a foreign country elected a centrist.

the sentiment that the media is against the left started during the vietnam war and was bolstered during the anti globalist movements in the 90s and early 00s. Clinton is just dated

Pretty sure she is talking about the media blackout of macrons emails. I do not think frogs are allowed to talk about it til tomorrow

We all are.

Hillary is always the underdog!

>Superdelegates in the DNC
>Electoral college is what is wrong with America
This is the problem with the left they can't see their own hypocrisy.