Why La Pen didn't win

I'll describe my experience living in Paris as an foreigner.

>Gypsies were all around Paris begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Paris

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than French ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Paris which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Paris is someones car on fire.

>France is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Paris voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around the city where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Paris is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Paris, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Paris keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Parisian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of France.

>The most common belief among Parisians is that French national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in France anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days. France is authoritarian fascist state where any criticism of the state is meet with censorship and imprisonment. Their country is literally a copy of Putin's Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

kentonline.co.uk/faversham/news/i-left-my-van-outside-125190/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/couples-romantic-paris-trip-ruined-10375308
express.co.uk/news/world/755963/Paris-violent-crime-terror-Chinese-tourists-number-down
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/22/paris-tourism-falls-1-5-million-2016-terror-fears/
independent.co.uk/travel/paris-tourist-numbers-drop-franch-terror-attacks-further-charlie-hebdo-bataclan-shooting-isis-a7592836.html
lolislamic.ytmnd.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxRMPlDydM_kcHh0WVpSNUlRVms?usp=sharing
archive.org/details/ARABARMIESFORMINGINSIDEAMERICA_201701
mediafire.com/file/3nh9moy040022dx/ARAB ARMIES FORMING INSIDE AMERICA.zip
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.mx/2017/05/macron-leaks-contain-secret-plans-for.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She gained 40% over the last election. This is unheard of. No regrets.

>la Pen
The rest was quite accurate, except for the amount of mosques

>no regreds guise

Was civic nationalism ever the answer tho?

>Their country is literally a copy of Putin's Russia.

If only.

Wow! She gained some support from people who will now live under policies put in place by someone who will open up france borders even more! A victory indeed!
Even if the refugees set off nukes all over france, I bet they'll still vote for more refugees.
It seems France can only change through revolution and bloodshed.

That's racist. You just don't respect French culture. Maybe piss and niggers sleeping on the street is part of their identity?

>The most common belief among Parisians is that French national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.
When it has been removed from your sight and preached for decades that it does not exist... This is not hard to convince. It is why Rural areas are those which vote in favour of nationalism. It's because they still have their identity and they don't want to lose it.

It's going to be near impossible now for France to reverse their modern day realities. The metropolitan centers cannot fathom supporting anything which opposes that told to them to be the societal accepted view. The nationalist vote may increase but I believe if there was ever a best chance for it to win a majority it was this year. The coming years I think it will be too late to destroy the doctrine of the SJW converts.

They'll rig the system before the next election. Nigel reckons she'll win then, but I'm very doubtful.

You're a Peon

Here's Yourope. thanks for the (((evolution))) eurocuck.

had me until there

>copy of Putin's Russia
I'm not fond of current political situation in my country myself, but we're doing much better here in Russia compared to that you described.

>Why La Pen didn't win

Because, just like every other far right wing party, they are still growing from single digits, as they have been for the last few years?

I love this narrative weaving.

What the fuck Bjorn

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than French ones.
>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

Only in minority-heavy places; most of Paris is white. Segregation is powerful.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Paris which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Paris is someones car on fire.

No sh!t it's election time Hans

>Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in France anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days. France is authoritarian fascist state where any criticism of the state is meet with censorship and imprisonment. Their country is literally a copy of Putin's Russia.

Good for you Amerifuck, don't come back.

You're a fucking cancer. Kys. Paris isn't like that.
Nice gf by the way.

Sounds like fucking hell on earth

very close user

You made this thread yesterday, and this cunt ()even replied to you.

I was planning on going to Paris with my missus but was told not to go right now. Has the Paris tourism trade been hit badly over the past few years?

>Frogs
>Not cucks

Choose one. Everyone with half a brain saw this coming. Did you ever wonder why most of the frogs posting here are fucking retarded?

Macron is going to naturalize all the migrants after flooding the country with more. That millions of free votes. They don't need to rig anything because of course the migrants are always going to vote for globalist parties handing out gibs and continually appeasing them. Now factor in the low birthrates of natives as well as them leaving at the highest rates ever plus migrants incredible birthrates. They've just opened the borders and paved the way for unconditional support for the kikes.

RIP France

It went down in 2015, but got up in 2016 AFAIK.
You can go, just avoid the suburbs & you'll be fine.

Don't trust Americucks to talk about a country they barely visited, trust me. Better yet come see for yourself.

It's too crowded but better to live in than most US cities.

I tried both and would always choose Paris.

>Better yet come see for yourself.

Nice try, Mahmed, I ain't coming to your deathtrap.

Btw nice to know you're telling the truth, fat prick

kentonline.co.uk/faversham/news/i-left-my-van-outside-125190/

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/couples-romantic-paris-trip-ruined-10375308

I knew that silhouette couldn't have been Americuck

express.co.uk/news/world/755963/Paris-violent-crime-terror-Chinese-tourists-number-down

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/22/paris-tourism-falls-1-5-million-2016-terror-fears/

independent.co.uk/travel/paris-tourist-numbers-drop-franch-terror-attacks-further-charlie-hebdo-bataclan-shooting-isis-a7592836.html

Yeah it shot down after terror attacks and has steadily been declining ever since.

I suppose it shares a lot in common with London in those senses. Yeah it is surprising how close Paris is to me really.

lolislamic.ytmnd.com/

>Elects a interdimensional vampiric demon as president.

Good luck, frogs, you're gonna need it.

>that pic

He's right, you know.

Yeach actually Paris is more fun than Harlem or South LA for sure.

>>Gypsies were all around Paris begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.
false
>>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Paris
true
>>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.
true
>>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than French ones.
1/2 false, 2/2 true
>>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.
false
>>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Paris which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Paris is someones car on fire.
false
>>France is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.
false
>>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Paris voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.
1/2 false, 2/2 idk
>>Dangerous no go zone district all around the city where ambulance and police are attacked.
false
>>Paris is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Paris, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.
false
>>Housing in Paris keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Parisian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of France.
housing bit is true, rest is false
>>The most common belief among Parisians is that French national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.
idk

>It seems France can only change through revolution and bloodshed.
You underestimate the French

Meme Magic requires both sides.
Trump embraced the Meme. That's how he won.
Le Pen didn't.

you are all that plus hiv/drugs

this thread again

>Liberty, Equality, Fraternity

not "French" but masonic ideals. wake up.

She was frightened of being perceived as an evil racist mega space Nazi though. The problem was she was already viewed as most of the above. Would have been in her benefit to take the meme route online. Her voters would have remained even if she was shit at it and she would have had far more coverage of the youth.

What was the Youth % vote for Le Pen does anyone know yet? Would be interesting to view the age demographics

Spoken like a true Yugoslavian

I was in Paris back in 2009, it was definitely most dirty city I had visited, i never forget the smell of pee and litter in the city centre. It's probably much worse nowadays. Segregation was pretty much obvious, at least neighborhood-wise. Don't remember seeing much mosques, well didn't really look out for them, but in general Paris is overrated city.

I know. It was fucking funny to watch this when there was a debate between candidates and a dozen of millions of Poles heard him accusing jews of trying to destroy Poland. This man is so fucking based, I must translate some of his speeches, just for Sup Forums

>Bosnia

>Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in France anymore,

According to Donald Tusk that is exactly what exists in France now. Great triumph for those values today....

>tfw family members were all high ranking commie party officials
how the fukk did you know

do it faggot

Cant understan this, is there no WHITE PEOPLE IN THAT COUNTRY

All of them are true except

Yeah, make a poignant montage about it as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

That's our equivalent of Harlem.
You gonna post pictures of black people in Harlem and say New York City is 80% black muslim?

>Hitler loses to Hindenburg by 6.000.000
>by 6.000.000
>6.000.000

oh the irony

I hope you do user.

>France is authoritarian fascist state
WRONG.

>>>Bosnia

lol, no. One country had almost daily terror attacks last summer, the other is Russia

France just elect Macron, thats a proof france is 80% muslim

Le pen didn't win because the le pen family is a joke among commoners.
The father le pen was a prime autist wearing an eyepatch for no reason and saying outrageous things on tv like a poltard.
You may be right Sup Forums, you may be true but you're not cool. You're lame.

since when is norgay the new australia?

I was in Paris a year ago and it was already total shit. I wish I could send them a bill for my expenses. It would've been cheaper and probably safer to visit Mogadishu for the same basic experience. It's a shame what France has become. Their ancestors would disown them if they could see what pathetic wretches the French people have become. I'm just glad my grandfather, who fought his way across France and into Germany tooth-and-nail -- I'm glad he's no longer alive to see what it's become.

The French are pathetic and weak, and France is a dying country. They offer nothing to the world except problems going forward, same with Germany. They deserve each other in the bastardization that is the EU. They deserve the brazilification of their ancestral homeland. They deserve the chains they've placed around themselves. They deserve the suffering and the poverty they demand for themselves.

Their shortsightedness, hedonism, and indolence will burden each successive generation more than the last, until finally one will rise up. The future France will belong to them.

Do the Japanese even visit Paris anymore?

that touched a nerve? You'll want nanny Merkel to block more of the internet for you in the future, there will be more things to mock and shitpost about

Fuck you Pablo, go back to shitty south america.
Your ignorance shows

moshi moshi zaibatsu samurai
Japs don't but I had a nice talk with a chill Pinoy last time I went

If whties are too retarded to control themselves and are so easily decided by jews than "we" dont really deserve a statue beyond that of a cattle, you know, according to suprioer race logics

>shit that isn't true

Kill yourself

he looks like tywin lannister

how is poland so goddamn based?

>visit france

Lmao no thanks, sort yourselves out first, maybe then I'll come spend some money

>avoid the suburbs

Nice advert for Paris.

T.commie

if rapefugees enter the country because of this I hope they rape Lapen first

I know, anglos don't have the balls to face their enemies
We do

We used to have the biggest jewish minority in the world for a few centuries. We got redpilled the hard way on jewish tricks.

Little angry French cuck calm down, your life was probably already shit, now it's just going to get worse. Just try not to get run over and enriched so you can live to whine another day

Enjoy your minority white Canafuck in 2036, canuck cuck

Did you guys hear La Pen is right wing and extreme? She's right wing and extreme guys because all the journalist keep saying it. It's really starting to sink into my brain that she's a right wing extremist because I've heard it so many times.

these look exactly like mine wtf?

Kek, stfu and go lick your masters boots

That's because people like Donald Tusk believe that "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" means revisional liberty, equality, and fraternity. I.E., because the French treated brown people badly in the past, then brown people should treat the French badly in the present. Then somehow eventually it will all even out and this will not lead to a cycle of violence that results in permanent racial hatred.

And to say I wanted to go to paris.
should have went earlier, jesus christ.

Guess HUNGARY is my next destination.

Visit our brothers in Japan. Tokyo is clean, conservative, and has beautiful scenery.

Just as planned. This is the fate that awaits all white lands. It's happening now in the US with the traitors wanting to tear down monuments and erasing of history. By wiping out national consciousness and a sense of shared culture, you destroy the native people.

>BREAKING; Reports of wild riots in several citys in #France. Thousands of police on the streets, reports of wounded.

France, the nation of peace.

Look! It's this thread again!

MACRON LEAKED EMAILS

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxRMPlDydM_kcHh0WVpSNUlRVms?usp=sharing

>your dhimmi candidate win
>riot anyway
what did they mean by this

remember the 6 million

The problem of Le Pen is that she couldn't get enough support in the rural areas/small cities because the French agriculture gets so much gibs they put even Poland to shame. With the highest subsidies in the EU, there's no way they'd want to vote for someone who wants to leave the union.

ARAB ARMIES FORMING INSIDE AMERICA zip DOWNLOAD 556 MB

archive.org/details/ARABARMIESFORMINGINSIDEAMERICA_201701

mediafire.com/file/3nh9moy040022dx/ARAB ARMIES FORMING INSIDE AMERICA.zip

Give us your names through google cookies goy

sauce or stfu

LePen ballots destroyed; at least 500,000 extras created for Macron

Many people know about the half million plus extra ballots that were printed up for Macron, only to vanish into thin air (obviously to re-appear on election day) But now, countless ballots for LePen are arriving destroyed, along with intact ballots for Macron in the same envelope. If a ballot is significantly damaged, it cannot be cast, and many many thousands, if not over a million LePen ballots have arrived torn to the center, in the same envelope with perfectly intact Macron ballots. In cases where families received multiple ballots due to multiple voters in a household, all ballots for LePen are destroyed the exact same way, with not a single case of a ballot for Macron arriving damaged.
THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL: THEY KNOW LEPEN WON IN A LANDSLIDE, AND ONLY DIRTY TRICKS WILL GET MACRON A WIN. THE PRE ELECTION POLLS ARE ALL BOLD FACED LIES, IF THEY WERE NOT, NO DIRTY TRICKS WOULD BE NEEDED. THE DIRTY TRICKS PROVE BEYOND A DOUBT THEY KNOW MACRON WILL LOSE A LEGITIMATE ELECTION.

France isn't cucked. I'm curious to see the real level of abstentionism of this election. Also, Le Pen had a too big of a weight to carry because of her father.

Truth being, if an outsider like Trump, with the same bodacious bravado he displayed during his campaign, having the same level of distrust for most of the political intelligiantsia, could sway public opinion.

This was 2002 all over again. But at least now there's hope.

>underestimate
overestimate

Search for it yourself frog

Macron leaks

Here is a secret document from Macron's files which outlines the procedures to succeed in a complete Islamazation of France and Europe. I have absolutely nothing against Muslims, but to use them as pawns to destroy societies is simply wrong.

diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.mx/2017/05/macron-leaks-contain-secret-plans-for.html

>La Pen
didn't read