Napoleon would've voted for Macron

Just saying

Other urls found in this thread:

napoleonicsociety.com/french/pdf/NapoleonJuifs.pdf
books.google.co.za/books?ei=5f0ETqOkKcSY8QOIj6zIDQ&ct=result&id=I_NWAAAAMAAJ&dq="the new judaea"&q="the new judaea"&redir_esc=y#search_anchor
books.google.co.za/books?vid=ISBN0197100236&redir_esc=y
books.google.co.za/books?id=9udsEHFtikkC&pg=PA287&dq="franz kobler" napoleon 1799&hl=en&ei=Ev0ETuSsBIiw8gP20LC0DQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="franz kobler" napoleon 1799&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews#Bonaparte.27s_alleged_proclamation_to_the_Jews_of_Africa_and_Asia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigger tongue my anus

fpbp

no he wouldn't
/thread

>mexican intellectual

how easy is it join the khanate? ,i must escape soemwhere

>he doesn't know his French history

"My primary desire was to liberate the Jews and make them full citizens. I wanted to confer upon them all the legal rights of equality, liberty and fraternity as was enjoyed by the Catholics and Protestants. It is my wish that the Jews be treated like brothers as if we were all part of Judaism."
Napoleon Bonaparte

>he doens't know napoleon was a massive liar whou just said shit to get his way

That doesn't make sense. Have you actually ever read a book about Napoleon?
He would've without a doubt voted for Le Pen.

>Am*rican "education"

Napeolan despised France because they wouldn't let Corsica become independant. He relunctnatly agreed to serve as a military officer for France because it was the only way he could get educated. But often times there were battles between the people of france and the monarchy for food, rights, etc...and Napolean would laugh and say what do I care about two vermin fighting each other. He hated France

Napoleon would've taken over the country, gathered the few French men with balls, sent the muzzies packing by force and managed somehow managed to disassemble germoney in the process.

why is a mexican ruining a french thread.

some things are beyond comprehension.

>a Mexican intellectual
It's no more a lie once you begin to implement those policies which you supposedly"lied" about and change the laws and encourage immigration of different cultures and preach that the locals must be tolerant of them and their differences.

napoleonicsociety.com/french/pdf/NapoleonJuifs.pdf

books.google.co.za/books?ei=5f0ETqOkKcSY8QOIj6zIDQ&ct=result&id=I_NWAAAAMAAJ&dq="the new judaea"&q="the new judaea"&redir_esc=y#search_anchor

books.google.co.za/books?vid=ISBN0197100236&redir_esc=y

books.google.co.za/books?id=9udsEHFtikkC&pg=PA287&dq="franz kobler" napoleon 1799&hl=en&ei=Ev0ETuSsBIiw8gP20LC0DQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q="franz kobler" napoleon 1799&f=false

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews#Bonaparte.27s_alleged_proclamation_to_the_Jews_of_Africa_and_Asia

I'm a french rape baby so guess how I feel

Fpbp

Pretty sure he would be a complete leftist degenerate.

agreed brother

jeez. maybe you actually are mexican.

ok.

Napoleon was a proper nationalist. Even more so than Le Pen. Sure, he believed in religious plurality, but he definitely cared for French culture, which Macron is trying to destroy.

Well he was a liberal revolutionary. Le Pen is like the old monarchs that were guillotined.

The Hammer would have driven you all into the sea.

>Autistic
>prone to anger
>Strong nationalistic sentiment from early age (he was a Corsican nationalist in his youth)
Yeah no way. I'm 99% sure he would have voted Le Pen.

"Jews are unjustifiably greedy and lack civil morale"
also Napoleon Bonaparte

>when you need to fake a quote because you know you're wrong
Ok, that's not ging to work, bru.
No one here is bashing him for his policies, it's all relative to the time and awareness. Go cr

you forgot manlet

NAPOLEON WOULDN'T HAVE VOTED YOU ASPERGERS PRONE SHILL

He would have stood up and said
"Non."
"Non, Je ne vais plus le prendre!"

And rallied together enough red blooded, white skinned, mother-country loving Frenchmen and gone on a crusade to purge Islam from Europe, least of all his own beloved France.

All while Charlemagne and De Gaulle stood on the sidelines and masturbated to the whole ordeal.

How DARE you insult the glorious EMPEROR CHARLEMAGNE

He stuck it too the pagans!

It's real, I don't have the book where I got it from with me, so I can't post source. Also a quote isn't the same as policies. Napoleon generally had very pro-Jew policies.

Why are polacs so mad about le pen losing?

Don't you see it is going to be a fun ride? Plenty of happenings ahead, more liberals killed in normie venues, daughters of liberals rapped and killed, shhotings.
IT IS GOING TO BE LIKE IT HAS BEEN, HAPPENINGS AND CUKS, DEATH LIBERALS, MORE BATACLANS, NICES, BRUXELS ETC.

we should be happy right now.

Uhm, Sven. We were with Nappy boy.
You were against. That's how you pried Norway from us after 800 friggn years

Charles Martel was there too

>It's real, I don't have the book where I got it from with me, so I can't post source
It's not a real quote. There's been many fake Napoleon quotes that have been created, both pro-Jew and anti-Jew.

I got it from a book written by a professional historian and I'm sure he cited the primary source where it's from. I can look up the source for you tomorrow if you want.

>Pro-Tip: Historians have a habit of disagreeing

What happened to you France?

You used to be cool and chic.

Now you're just sad cucks.

Yeah about the how and whys of important developments, not so much about what Nappy did or did not say.

>Napoleon voting for any situation where he wasn't personally in charge of France

get the fuck out of here

First paco, best paco.

napoleon a shit tho

>>He's never studied History professionally

Well yea. He has a dick

Do you know that it's a jew who bought the much needed food supplies that were supposed to reach the french army during the Russian campaign?

They killed him.

Faggot, Nap wanted Europe to be French domain. He would vomit thinking about France as "EU" domain.
Do they burn books in Sweden or some shit?

Napoleon would have had both of them shot and taken over himself. Pic related would have too.

>tfw there are no great men anymore

Most major historical debates have been about broad developments, like did globalisation start with the European expansion in the 15th/16th century or with 19th century industrialisation (and the need for raw materials from colonies)? I get that there is the occasional nitpicking about more trivial things, but this quote seems like something that can be proved or disproved by taking a good look at the source and it doesn't seem like something a historical debate would emerge from, unless it gets somehow linked to a debate on anti-semitism in revolutionairy France.

Anyway I don't think it matters much, unless I recall wrong and the quote is fake, then Napoleon probably said it out of anger at some point and it doesn't really reflect his political stances.

Why Le Pen didn't win