Why do whites believe they can

Why do whites believe they can

>smoke meth and heroin all day
>not go to college and do some joke "trades" profession
>start wars for no reason
>be lazy and fat

And still not have to pay the consequences? Because your great granddaddy fought in WW2 or some shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ANAL_COMMUNISM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it

why do we hate trades?

They're cuck professions for lower class faggots

Plus you can't even do them beyond the age of like 40 and they're getting automated out of existence. Total scam

fuck off

we don't

OP does

>some joke "trades" profession

HAHAHAHAHAHA
White people are the only people that work and create things, in both blue and white collar industries. You are a fucking absolute piece of trash moron and that better be a proxy.

The only thing weaker than your pathetic joke of a mind is your pathetic joke bait. Fucking really kill yourself, please.

>White people are the only people that work and create things
>posts clip from black comedy show

I really cannot understand your cuck mindset

Hahahahaha. Yeah tell me how carpenters, painters, construction workers, plumbers, electricians, miners, lumberjacks, power plant workers, gas and oil pipeline workers, etc.. are going to be 'automated out of existence.' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

phew, hold up

okay
HAHAHAHAHA AHAHA
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

God the weekend shills are the dumbest fucking cunts alive. I come on here just to laugh at your pathetic attempts to destroy Sup Forums along with the fake stormfags posting for University assignments or shareblue trying to paint us all as nothing but natsoc.

Weekends really at the best. Summer is coming too! Oh boy!

Wtf are you talking about, exactly?

You can't understand anything because you're a fucking retard. Don't even respond to me. You aren't even a fucking American and you'll soon discover why.

Why do niggers believe they can get degrees after they are shot dead by the police?

Yeah if not automated the work will be done by immigrants who know how to screw shit together for a quarter of the price that you cucks charge

You seem enraged that your cuck candidate lost. Here's two dick taps on your chin, faggot

Trump leaves by or before 2020 too. Then the great rollback on you queers starts. A cultural revolution that will be a modern day version of Mao

Didn't I tell you to stop responding?
Yes, yes I did. So get to shutting the fuck up, fake American.

Don't forget to gargle up these nuts faggot

>Doesn't say shit about some French election
>YOU SEEM ENRAGED
>Then says something something commie something queer (???) lol something embarrass myself even more
>Continues to get BTFO in his own faggot bait thread.
>MAO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was talking about blue collar jobs in America.

I'm sorry you're just here to shill for your faggot candidate because it's the one pyrrhic "victory" you've had that has mildly abated your raging depression and Trump derangement syndrome, but they really do welcome your trash kind on Reddit.

You'll feel much better there.
Here you go:
reddit.com/r/ANAL_COMMUNISM/

Go now, little faggot. You're not impressing anyone here lolol. Go on now.

>mfw I'm an automotive machinist and contribute more to the world and most likely have more marketable skills and knowledge than you

Enjoy paying 100k to sit in sjw propoganda classes and then sit in an office on a computer all day.

>blue collar jobs
That's a nice way if saying low status low pay cuck

>tfw engineer and I tell you faggots what to do all day even though some of you ugly weirdos are like triple my age

Feels fucking good

White people build shitskins destroy.

You build meth labs

Because it's fun

Whites don't believe this only you do OP

You fuck sheep on your deserted island

This faggot is literally done. He's actually retarded and has nothing of actual substance to say. It took him 3 hours to think up the genius scrawl for his OP without him even realizing how fucking stupid it is on every single level.

Laugh and ridicule this moron until he fucks off back to Reddddddddddddddddddit.

How's it feel knowing you won't ever be able to get a girl whose hotter than a 4/10 because you went all-in on a cuck dead end job

We believe we can because we do.

>White people are the only people that work and create things

99% of the technology on Earth comes from San Francisco and Boston.

Most whites don't do shit.

This.

Most silicon Valley ceos aren't even white

>tfw work from home on my computer

There's an office I can go to if I really want to, and they have free beer in the fridge.
God bless the tech industry. Enjoy your manual labor.

How many (actually decent) programming languages have been invented by non-whites? 0

Jews aren't white though

That's how you recognize a retarded leftist
He talkshit the working class with his liberal art diploma without even realizing that they get paid less. But at least they think they know.

t. $50k student loan debt
College is a meme