ITT we cry

We cry that the white race will be reduced to less than half after boomers go.

We cry that we are soon entering a world of slavery prototyped by China.

We cry that we have... lost.

Cry bump

add my coalburning step sister to your list, dirty cunt; my nephew is literally the black sheep of the family due to her negligence. GUESS WHERE DADDY IS? (it rhymes with pale)

You should tell her she is a coal burner. Truth

We regroup in the Northwest. Once things seem out of control I'll expect more resistance. It's tough to go full Nazi when many of us have pretty comfy lives. I'm more concerned about raising my own white children than fighting (((them)))

Americans are mongrels anyway so there no real loss.

Why are you guys holding on so dearly to "the white race"? What do you get out of it?

I am not crying.. I am celebrating here. Thanks for the pitcher of alt-right racist tears that is the sweetest nectar I have tasted in some time, besides by boyfriend's warm jizz that I can't get enough of.

Add crying that many white people don't care about their race or the future of its existance.

I plead guilty. Idiots all around me made me a misanthrope.

A shared sense of accomplishment since they can't accomplish anything themselves.
[spoiler] Just kidding you autists [/spoiler]
[spoiler] No I'm not. [/spoiler]

Perhaps look up which race has invented the most things

Funny, just a few threads ago we were having you autists praise developments in plastic vagina's and cloning of the white race. Why the change of tone all of a sudden if the white race is secured?

Whitey is going extinct because they're told all their lives that they have to be financially independent to have kids (e.g going to school, having a good job, etc). You know, be responsible. Most are in debt up the ass before they even enter the workforce. Poor people don't care if they can't afford to have kids, they just have them. You should to. You have until 30 years old to have kids unless you want to risk having an autismo. DO IT.

I'll be dead before my race dies. I'm glad that the other races will have to reap what they sow. Have fun living in a third world.

It isn't secured. Artificial wombs aren't on the market. And 15k for a sex robot that MIGHT incentivize women to stop being degenerate because they aren't the only game in town is just speculation.

Nothing practical to stop white extinction has arrived yet.
Whites are still not reproducing at population replaceable rates.

I wouldn't cry just yet op...remember the elections we just had? "Duh good Ole whit dayz iz ovah"? It may be true that white birth rates are declining, but there is a big difference between white and nig,antifa, commie, illegal, convict, average degenerate. Whites are not going anywhere soon.

Well then if you want to secure the future of your children so much get it on market already.

Don't surrender faggot, that's our job.

oh what did I imply there? Ahaha I LAUGH ahaha!

OP a pussy and probably a shill.

The Midwest and Pennsylvania are also pretty white. Maybe we can form a white alliance

>t. White betas with azn gfs

White birth rates declining in a country like America is bad news. We have Pablo's and Tyrones reproducing at higher rates. We need to prevent ourselves from becoming the next Brazil. Do your part and have white children.

It's alright America. We're just giving ourselves a handicap. It's only fair when Europeans fight each other. The horde needs a numerical advantage so we can write about how great we are after we win.

Or more probably
>t.niggers

Hehe I like you bong. You really are my greatest brother enemy.

>why don't you want your people to be genocided from the earth