Holy fuck

Holy fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/elections/resultats/
youtube.com/watch?v=OyCbMa52QNs
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/07/world/europe/france-election-results-maps.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they deserve everything that is going to happen to them

It's because of all the blacks and skitskins that have taken over Paris.

I feel so bad for France.

and that's where a lot of the terrorist attacks hit

Not surprised. I've been to Paris before. Some people literally took pictures of our group because we're white

Sup Forums BTFO OH MY GOD

Not surprising, look at London with the Brexit results. Capital cities are fucked

SHE CAN STILL WIN

RURAL

AND

SUBURBAN

RETARDS

But Now it's hard to say who is French. You can see a guy with an Algerian flag and he will be French. The difference is that in American black whites, are American

lefigaro.fr/elections/resultats/ red-pilled départements in purple

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

kek we'll gloat over every single terrorist attack in Paris now and you'll know we're right

Most likely because a sizeable portion of Paris is black and/or muslim. Parisians know the immigrants, they meet them, they talk to them and they learn that they are just humans like us trying to make a living in peace with their families.

If you actually met and talked to muslims you wouldnt be afraid of them, and this is what Paris has shown us.

Fear and hate won 2016, but has lost every battle in 2017 and wont win ever again. We have seen the true face of your fear and fascism. Trump and Farage is not exactly the kind of guys that girls are proud to bring home.

KEK WILLS IT

>If you actually met and talked to muslims you wouldnt be afraid of them, and this is what Paris has shown us.

Dozens of polling agencies did, and what they found was horrific.

It was predicted

a terror attack is not an occasion to gloat you mong, you sully the lives of the innocent by "gloating"

there should be no gloating but respectful comments honoring the dead and criticizing Islam and Macron's open door policies

F

I wont feel bad next time the Truck of Peace rolls some Paris frogs then.

no. Niggers never identify as "American". they have a different culture and even speak a different language from Americans.

This. Racism cures leaving your white bubble.

and paris has had a terrorist attack every month since Charlie Hebdo and still want more muslims?

Never knew why you guys were so obsessed with France... it's always been a cuck country after the Napoleon era.

> Pic related, national flag of France.

>youtube.com/watch?v=OyCbMa52QNs

they deserve chaos.
I was thinking about getting a vacation there but It will be as shitty as my country

kek, I wonder why is that so

As I said in other threads, it was only a small hope, and there was no harm in our last effort memeing, that being said, if more people were involved in French culture, and we memed a good solid year, things might have been different, We got lazy after Trump.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Le Pen.

HATE AND FEAR BTFO

>innocent

theyre not innocent since they voted for macaroni

France has no rural areas.

test posting

>Kill people and take over
>the new population supports it
No shit

You right wing nutjobs gloat and celebrate over terrorist attacks, and then wonder why nobody likes you

I always disliked the french for being obnoxious cunts but now I have a profound reason to hate them. Get bombed, cucks!

shuuut
Lepen score will just go down with the hour, her score his always higher in the city who provide their result earlier

we have always celebrated normies getting blown up, who does it

We'll see how this pans out. The EU must either yield to the general public, or be taken down by the general public. It won't get better with time. Change must happen. Either with the EU or without the EU.

who ever does it*

They almost look human.... almost...

More terror attacks given the green light. Hurray.

Have you even been to France? There are plenty of rural areas.

We don't need to be liked. Feeling satisfied that we were right is good enough.

#NotAllFrench

I'm saving this for the next terror attack.

Left-wingers celebrate everytime white guy kills someone. Reddit had Christmas after the Quebec incident.

Absolutely embarrassing. I can't stop laughing.

This is what you retards vote for though, more terrorism, lower standard of living, uncountable officials. Of course we laugh at your stupidity.

Lol this never happened

>expecting frenchies to vote conservatively.
Riiiiiiight. I seriously thought the whole Le Pen maymay was a raid.

Welp. I was rooting for Le Pen, but now I've completely changed my mind. I want all European countries to accept millions of refugees and get blown the fuck up and taken over so maybe Americucks will soon wake up and see the writing on the wall. Fuck Europe.

what site is that?

But would be pretty funny desu.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/07/world/europe/france-election-results-maps.html

It's your word against mine, burger, but it happened twice during the week I was there

Wow they deserve it all lol. All shitskins please attack Paris and not somewhere worth saving

nignogdiggitydawg i wonder what happened here

>Large city votes for a liberal instead of a conservative candidate

Why is this even a surprise to you? Most cities vote for liberal policies and politicians.

I don't get why people thought kek would support Le Pen. Kek is the god of happenings, obviously he will choose the candidate that will bring more happenings

Like you fucking asked them. Good meme, bro.

watching you autists freak out over that leather handbag bitch losing is exactly what I wanted to happen here

>Macron
>Centrist
wtf has happened to the west

(((paris)))

Speak for yourself. London is a Muslim city.

doubt desu

French are fucking subhumans. DUDE, ROTSCHILDS LMAO, DON'T WORRY GOYIM, GLOBALISATION IS NEXT STEP IN EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY!

>French are fucking subhumans

KURWAAA!!!!!!!!!

Never though I'd say this, but you, Russia, and the rest of Eastern Europe are the last hope for all of us

It hurts my heart somewhat.

Who let you out of your cuckshed?

Voterfraud, russian hackers. Lets meme it in existence! Recount!

For obvious reasons. Most big cities are not white anymore. They are full of muslims, blacks and so on.

It was the same here in Austria during presidential elections.

CITY PEOPLE WON! RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Lots of big trucks.

Paris is even worse.

It's like a fucking war zone with military checkpoints.

Do you really want more attacks? I laugh because I know that they could have damn well prevented it, and failed. Reap what you sow.

Our employer. He also told me to tell you to "get off your lazy Polack ass and get back to cleaning the toilets. He ate some spicy food last night and wrecked the toilet in the middle stall and needs you to unclog it". His words, not mine.

cuck central

Paris is about 80% white so no?

Centrist does not have any actual meaning, it is simply a label affixed to whatever the powers that be support. The idea being that if you associate them as the center, then you associate them as normal and anything else as fringe. They become mainstream not just in terms of the power they hold but also in their hold of your brain and the way you perceive politics.

Most people are sheep who go with the flow, so they will always go with whatever they perceive as the "centrist" choice.

Cool meme haha, I get it, poles abroad are toiler cleaners xddddd Noice one m80 ;p

Fug,now i want some cake.

Lmao you haven't been to Paris have you?

Can't Kike the cookie.
All those Mossad false flags didn't work.

Don't fuck with the Poles anymore leaf, they will be the leaders of the next crusade and will be the saviors of your undeserving, pathetic, cucked ass

same with NYC and LA

and soon there will be very few whites in Paris

Go get your wife's boyfriend to peg you, Sven. Your country is fucking over.

RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^) RIGGED ELECTIONS! :^)

fpbp

>Go get your wife's boyfriend to peg you, Sven. Your country is fucking over.
savage but true

KEK?

MOAR LIEK KUK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA