So this is what losing feels like?

I don't like this feeling lads

Reminder of the good times.

we'll get em' next time champ

I hope you're right

Get used to it my snaggle-toothed friend. When you choose hatred and xenophobia over the righteous path of inclusion and tolerance, you have chosen the losing side and are on the wrong side of history.

Liberals have to feel this on a daily basis, I somewhat feel sympathy for the retards now

Get used to it loser.

When whites stop breeding, this is what you get

Better get used to it anglo.

>implying it's over
Just expose Macron for being a cheating kike.
Simple just don't get killed by his cronies.

This was the Bogdas doing.

Yes breed even when you have no job and no financial future to ensure the kid lives happily. Low iq tribalist.

It's the Dutch elections all over again I don't want to live in this world anymore.

You'll get used to seeing this newfaggot. Its been this way for a long time and itll only get worse but thats good for us.

Then make sure you don't lose again! Mix up your strategy, it's time to get more aggressive.

Think of this as Dunkirk. GE gets to be your Battle of Britain. We were never going to have an endless string of winning, but now we need to get back on our feet and keep saving the world.

We're not going to vote our way out of this.

Right???!? What the hell is going on?? Are we the only one seeing the danger?? Makes me so fucking angry. I will snap soon, I just know it...

No, things are back to normal. Trump was an anomaly that won't happen again and doesn't seem to be paying off. Meme war is over and we're really nothing more than shitposts on the internet.

I mean we didn't technically lose France did. We won here. France did as they always do, they surrendered. Feel bad for those who wanted a change. You can't force people to not want to die and be cucked. The nation will burn as it deserves.

>not here for the lulz

Get out newfag. We memed for Trump because it was hilarious. Now we're guaranteed weekly happenings as France, and the EU as a whole, becomes a caliphate.

We always lost until Kek came into our lives. We were so despondent in 2014 we tried to meme a Sexualized Ebola Curse to wipe out humanity. It's winning on such a large scale that is confusing me.

That's right. Sup Forums is a liberal board that firmly rejects racism and holocaust denial

Why are polacs so mad about le pen losing?

Don't you see it is going to be a fun ride? Plenty of happenings ahead, more liberals killed in normie venues, daughters of liberals rapped and killed, shhotings.
IT IS GOING TO BE LIKE IT HAS BEEN, HAPPENINGS AND CUKS, DEATH LIBERALS, MORE BATACLANS, NICES, BRUXELS ETC.

Natonalism is in the rise, 35% of the frenchs voted for muh literally Hitler party. It is a win for le pen.

we should be happy right now.

Why is losing a bad thing?

Fuck those numbers. I guess I am right.

Yes, jews are our friends. We should place them above our own racist self interest. It's only fair goys.

Shhhh...relax.
When France loses we all win.
But let them believe they really have won.

You didn't lose. France and the EU did.
Wash your hands of that shit and walk away.

>all those retards saying they were tired of winning

>So this is what losing feels like?
Yes, now back to the cuckshed, idfag

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Learn to love it. More is on the way.

there is no danger, you're just a delusional alt right racist whose been spending too much time on Sup Forums and t_d

>tfw endless xenophobic racist tears today

This is why macron won. No one cares about this shit. They care about 10% unemployment. Le Pen and more state capitalism that hasn't worked is not the solution.

Cheer up, Sup Forums. I'm from the libcuck schill brigade, and I'm here to tell you that we don't actually think Marine is literally hitler. Now, let's hug and give each other a warm, platonic handshake for a mutually exciting election.

Don't make me send my tactical Spice bunnies after you.

Get used to it.

Europe should change vision. Get independent economically from tourism and invest in technology. Because of how tourism profit works europe should be by firce globalist leftist tolerant etc bullshit like that.

you've been losing for your whole life, faggot. i'm surprised that you're not used to it by now.

>there is no danger
>at least 20 terrorist attacks in France since the 2015 Charlie Hebdo Massacre
>mass riots and crime spikes
>filth and litter all over the streets of Paris
>mudslimes literally walking around draped in ISIS flags

Definitely sucks Le Pen lost, but then I remember I am an American and that DJT is our president and I feel better. Sorry France. Just wait for your next large-scale 9-11 type peaceful Muslim terrorist attack. Then you can all beat the should have voted Le Pen drum. It will happen in time no doubt.

>Get used to it.
you don't get it. We are used to it. We have been tempered in the forge of despair. You don't know how dark and full of despair Sup Forums was in the last few years before trump. There was a time that you could have prevented this, but its too late. We are your new reality and this place will drive you insane. In fact, this first taste of victory for you will be the hook that makes you an addict to this place. Enjoy your victory, but remember we operate 24/7 365 using a decentralized global autist network. Good luck, see you in the battles to come. Welcome to your new reality.

>tfw more religion of peace attacks

Ya like pol really cares.

Inb4 >>durrr Pol trying to back peddle.

Works for the niggers.

What is their endgame