Reminder

Reminder to submit your Conservative party ballots and put Mad Max for your first choice. He is the most electable candidate in the general election in 2019.

Don't let our country turn into France. The election is in 20 days

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494005769195.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494009195269.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494010837319.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494009535746.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_ownership_of_companies_of_Canada
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I put him second behind based Andrew Saxon

((((((((((((((((((Mad Max))))))))))))))))

Fuck dat shit nigga, I'm for my niggah Trudeau

Sent my ballot today. I just hope it doesn't get "lost" in transit.

Why would it get (((lost))) in transit? Mad Max is a globalist shill, he is not a threat to the (((elite)))

He is a threat to Canada post

Thanks for (((Chonging))) the record faggot.

Its sad we wont get to see O'leary shit on Trudeau's face on the debate stage but Mad Max is probably a better leader anyways

Is he an atheist or catholic?

I want a catholic prime minister!

Go away, Chong

The battle for France is lost

But the battle for Canada will be won

With Quebec's help, Max is unstoppable.

I guess I'll be the first non leaf to post in this thread.

If Trudeau wins next election, please invade us.

Kellie Leitch will win where Le Pen did not.
Will be posting red pills, some of you will have realized you have bought into cbc/msm propaganda without knowing it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494005769195.webm

I wish Canada the best and hope they will be freed from liberal lunacy.

If we fuck up in 2019 will you be taking refugees from your nothern border? I don't want to be executed by the feminists for being a fucking white male

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494009195269.webm

>tfw unironically voting for (((Trudeau))) over ((((((((((Mad Maxberg))))))))))

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494010837319.webm

>(((MAD MAX)))
ALWAYS INCLUDE A QUICK RUNDOWN

She is the only (((conservative))) worth a vote

What fucking election are you talking about? And why would I vote for mad max? The sequel sucked ass.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494009535746.webm

I felt Mad Max was too soft during debates

I'm coming Canada, open the gates !

Just get a tan and say that you're a refugee. Trudeau will let you in immediately. I heard you get a pretty sweet dental plan as well.

Wait till our next general election to see if we cuck ourselves again.

>conservacucks think they can unseat the haircut with any of the standing candidates

I'm a man without a party but if you think anyone on the conservative side actually stands a chance you're kidding yourselves.

It really goes to show how good of a job Harper did keeping a lid on the party lunatics because all I see is a party that has become highly factionalized and could possibly break up again in the future.

>21st Century
>Criminalizing the only cure for Jew Pharma

Good luck winning with your authoritarian attitude. Authorities are little more than targets.

The one who promises weed is the only electable candidate, you should know this

>I'm coming Canada, open the gates !

Fuck off we're full

Can I just write-in Trump?

Get an anschluss going?

It's almost like Mad Max is the only one who can hope to win over Canadians

I thought this was the conservative party, am I missing something here? Some pro aborition, pro weed freedom hippie is somehow among us?

he's from the lolbertarian wing aka electorial kryptonite

What about Andrew Scheer? He's catholic and opposes abortion.

So what, we're supposed to believe that with how incompetently he's handled the economy, how many promises he's broken, how many liberal voters are open about their intent to vote NDP, that he'll pull off a miracle and not loose the next election?

He's not bad from what I saw but no one ever talks about him it's just Max and Kellie I ever see being debated

And why is that?
Doesn't Justin Trudeau share these exact same values?
>we will vote for weed and abortion man, oh they both are

Guys I'm a left-leaning centrist, but I somewhat dislike Trudeau and did not vote for him (Voted for some Bloc Quebecois guy).

What are some reasons to vote for Bernier in the next elections? I extremely hated Harper and his cuck attitude towards Israel and the US. Investing so much in oil hurt it so much when the Saudi niggers plunged the prices. Will Bernier be any different?

>I thought this was the conservative party, am I missing something here? Some pro aborition, pro weed freedom hippie is somehow among us?

I agree with you view, but all I am saying is, it literally makes someone electable or unelectable. Trudeau is going to legalize it 2018, and for someone to say "I will reverse the decision" will be catastrophic.

I really hope you can put a nationalist in, we could be Bro's along with England and laugh at France

>wants more chinks
holy shit stop shilling for this Chinese slave

>still no weed

Bad news, with all the fucking junkies, immigrants and the like, they'll all vote libtard again

>Use Adolf Hitler for your trip
>While being against protectionism
How much are the Tories paying you shill?

I doubt that people will vote on only those issues, especially when they'd have no reason to vote Liberal over the NDP back in 2015 for it, yet the NDP lost its position as the opposition anyway.

keep fooling yourselves thinking that the liberals and conservatives are in any way differently economically save for how up front they are about serving the interests of big business and foreign investors. The cons rans deficits and I have no doubt even after their crusade for a balanced budget which was nothing more than an election gimmick, they would be dipping right now seeing as the only thing propping up our economy is real estate.

and lol at the NDP - I pity voted them last election and watching their recent leadership debates tells me that they have absolutely no fucking clue what they are doing anymore. The haircut is going to prevail because the alternatives are going to still be shit on paper comparatively

both bad

He's alright. I think he's tied w/ Kellie for 2nd place. I considered voting for him as my 3rd choice but ultimately left him out

>Will Bernier be any different?
Hell no. He's a more libertarian Harper-lite

>The cons rans deficits
Yeah a minority government for 5 years where you need to get the liberals to agree with your budget and a major recession tend to do that.

Though at least they tried (and almost accomplished) for a balanced budget, something the liberals actively opposed.

There are reasons Maxime Bernier is actually worse than even Justin.
Dismantling our trade protectionist policies is very dangerous. Every time it has been done in Canada it has resulted in overwhelming foreign takeover and Canadian owners pushed out or taken over. Regardless of what pennies we save.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_ownership_of_companies_of_Canada

Fuck you and that gay trudeau.

agreed

To the libertarian globalist mindset it simply does make sense to bring the "best " price to the consumer. It does not matter who the owner of the means of production is, whether it be Canadian or foreign the bottom line is what the consumer pays. This is the logic Max follows.

Yeah, I'm totally going to vote for candidate who supports mass non-white immigration.

Trudeau for PRISON

How do you vote or do any of this? Recently became a citizen so I have no idea

You have to join the party. Once you do that, when a new leader is needed, they send you an envelope with their names listed, you fill it out and send it back.

I have no idea either. I have never voted.

Canada kinda ignores it's elections in the media. I never even know when it is, let alone where to go.

Sell me on mad max anons.

It's too late now. You had to be a member last month

Can someone explain why do people defend the dairy cartel so much?

"the party?"

wat is Canada secretly Communist?

No, but you can be a card carrying member of a political party. Doing so for the big three allows you to vote in their leadership races.

"If it's made with Canadian milk, it's worth crying over."

Because if you stopped using the cartoonish word cartel and actually met those men in the prairies you'd see a bunch of white Canadian farmers of the highest volk quality and these people must retain ownership and command over our agricultural production.

we are doomed

Does Mad Max still want to cancel the climate change tax? If so I am with him.

cpc can also stand for communist party of canada

cheese grommit

I think all of the cpc contenders want to rid of the national carbon tax

Faux patriotism

Then I will be Ok with anyone winning. However deporting illegal immigrants won't be popular enough in Canada to help conservatives win though.

is a woman
women didn't build this place
women don't build this place
women shouldn't govern this place

watch thisMad Maxberg is for open borders, free trade with china, against provincial transfer payments, and he is just a liberal in all social issues

Yeah Mad Max seems the best out of them all. The Conservative party is a bunch of cucks though

Yes, the CBC flows through you. Deportations aren't Canadian!

Canada, YES!!!!!

>the best is someone who wants to import chinks
guess im voting Christian Heritage

The keys to 24 Sussex, Justin.

>end interprovincial trade barriers
>End carbon tax
>reduce corporate income tax to 10%
>kick CRTC out of the telecom industry
>privatize Canada Post, CBC
>end supply management which forces us to pay twice the price for milk, cheese, eggs, chicken
>cut federal tax to 15% on income between $15,001 - $100,000. 25% tax rate on income >$100,00
>privatize airports to make air travel cheaper
>oppose bill C-16 and M-103
>increase length of firearms licenses
>Get rid of magazine size restrictions

>Against provincial transfer payments

Albertan here, sign me up.

where do i pick up this ballot?

he also wants to eliminate the capital gains tax which will make CEOs be able to pay ZERO in taxes. I wonder (((who))) put him up to that one...

>mfw a frenchie is typing this
>mfw le pen just loss
>mfw this realization

Done

>25% tax rate on income >$100,000

Shit he is gonna hit us in the pocket books? From a conservative? We are fucked.

>tfw I'm not eligible for firearm because of mental health issues even though I don't have a violent bone in my body
;_;

I just want to hunt and protect my family from criminal scum.

MAX!!

Leaf Sup Forums when?
Every other anglo country has its own

>>kick CRTC out of the telecom industry

Isn't CRTC the only one bringing the price down for internet?

Maxime Bernier, Yes!!!!

where do i get that damn paper? in the mail?

>be me
>just turned 20
>newfag to voting
>voting conservative

Good goy. Just vote for Mad Maxberg and forget about your fellow Canadians while we let in all the subhumans to lower all your wages and increase our profits. All that matters is you have a little extra money, who cares if you become a minority and your children have no future.

Canada infights too much to have one.