List of Things Whites Do to Upset Blacks At Work

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars, under Obama.

A Black organization made a list of all of the bad things about working with white people.

We are so nice to them, apparently that we are too nice.

Blacks are actually complaining that whites are too nice to them.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

>You crackers is colorblind and that oppresses us somehow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk
youtube.com/watch?v=EhU5YZ2SD8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers have an anti-white war they are waging.

The black man in the link below says that the solution to the problems of black people is for white people to be exterminated.

Imagine the shitstorm in the media and elsewhere if a white had said that about all blacks.

There was even some applause to this insane statement.

Blacks HATE Whites. They hate us.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk

Pitfalls of working with niggers
>smell like shit
>are niggers
>say dumb shit all the time
>do fuck all
>fuck up the little that they do
>think that they're entitled to have their opinions heard
>?

Niggers in Africa would just be happy to have something to eat.

And American niggers complain that white people are TOO NICE TO THEM!

As a proud black man I living in Toronto I can fully understand all of these complaints. I actually got my racist co-workers fired when they tried to pull that shit on me, and then I got promoted to their job!

Fuck white people.

Niggers from Africa will just rob you. You really need to worry about working with them.

Don't need*

Good point.

>benefit financially on the backs of people of color
Pretty sure that's the other way around homie. How many blacks actually pay income tax? I'd be surprised if it's more than 30%.

Everytime I see these lists of demands coming from these negros I get a little more racist. It seems like instead of wanting "equality" they want to live separately from whites, and want whites to subsidize it.

>As a proud black man I living in Toronto I can fully understand all of these complaints. I actually got my racist co-workers fired when they tried to pull that shit on me, and then I got promoted to their job!

Don't you feel a little bit guilty, proud black man, to take the bread from the mouths of more deserving white people and their families because they were merely nice to you?

>Great white father

Niggers begin every conversation with the assumption that whitey is bad and they complain.

And even when we have reached this current state of black love in the workplace, blacks complain that whites are ... TOO NICE TO THEM.

nah fuck that shit, all whites are secretly racist. just look at this board, all a bunch of crybaby whiteboys upset over trump being a chump and macron winning. i love being black, love my black girlfriend and want to make beautiful black children who will probably bully white kids in highschool.

i'm glad the future of america and europe is black and brown. i don't trust whiteys and only feel comfortable around other people of high melanin content.

There is no pleasing the American Pavement Ape.

seriously, can't they just demand racial segregation? Black panthers, Malcolm x and Mohammed Ali approve. They hate white people and hate even when they receive help from them.

>that get

They want more and more.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhU5YZ2SD8Q

>Tucker Carlson Doesn't Understand Why Black Students Deserve Free Tuition

Blacks WANT whites to hate them.

Without their civil rights activism, they would only have crime, sports and hip hop. It's the only way they can feel intellectual.

>Except for naming their children intellectual names, of course

The real reason: they make our lazy asses look bad

Niggers have no sense of irony.

Or guilt.

Or decent behavior.

Everything is about privilege.

yup

Leftists need the rope ASAP.

a privilege can definitely be earned.

Thanks for reminding me why i wish all niggers would die. Maybe one day

I do one very simple thing. If I have to talk to them I pretend not to understand them until they stop talking like a bunch of apes. "He be", "where you is", and using they as a possessive pronoun, I'm not having any of it.

> 10, 18
> what more do you apes want

You are part of the problem.

This boils down to simply existing. Do i recognize your race and treat you differently? Or do I ignore your race and treat you like the other shit heads in the office?

Is 22 suppose to be that these black people want white people to act like...british or red necks or yuppies? what the fuck is not owning whiteness?

this "cuz I said so" repeat-until-true horseshit

16. Notice we're different.
18. Don't notice we're different.

>You can't please these faggots no matter what you do

Might as well treat them like shit, then.

That's what they want.

Disengagement is the key.

>privilege is never earned

Its true, us white people are too nice to niggers. Seriously though you deserve to die of AIDs in the mud hut you would have lived in if it werent for white people. >feel safer around other black people
>blacks kill more blacks than any other race.
Yep hes a nigger alright, no understanding of his own culture other than "pop pop whitey"

Fucking Utopia talk. They think they're above it all.

>bully white kids
Yeah, probably. It's not like they'll be learning anything while they're there. Might as well pass the time inbetween expulsions and the inevitable lengthy-incarceration with some fun, amirite?! Nah, just kidding, lil' homiedawg (assuming that what your rap name be is). I'm sure your 'reedin books b akkin wite' offspring will be too busy studying for their entrance exams (practicing writing their names for their McDonald's interview) to bother anyone.

Seriously though, you say your niglets are going to be a general nuisance; disrupting those actually there to learn?! Shocked, I say!

God you animals are dumb.

>blacks kill blacks all the time
>future europe is brown
Ill be suprised if they manage to survive 10 years with a working civilization without white people around

didn't read that long ass post whitey, all you need to know is my son will be fucking your lil boy's crush on prom night. that, or he'll be crushing your daughter on prom night.

posts like this are just further proof that all paleskins are racist. the end of amerikkka is coming, whitey's time is over and we will dominant you demographically and take over your countries. taking over your positions in the office and ordering you around is only the start, in time us melanins will be prime ministers and presidents of all major first world countries.

only when the white problem is solved will their be world peace and progress.

Bix nood ooga booga nigger

>i aint be reedin dat long ass post witey
>literally a handful of sentences
Didn't read it or couldn't read it? And we both know you read it. You're just not smart enough to come up with an original reply (and because you know it's true).

I will give you props for figuring out how to open up the Internet on your (likely stolen) computer though.