Brit/pol/ - Eternal Anglo Edition

>Tory sweep, labour losses, UKIP collapse, lib dem stagnation
twitter.com/britainelects/

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtube.com/watch?v=In1IF2E3ouc
theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus
youtube.com/watch?v=F5nGo7yUtlE
youtube.com/watch?v=NGsCBbEBJqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Rand is a cunt.

On the 8/9th will I have to use the rolling sticky or will brit/pol/ be here?

Poor me, Poor me.... POUR ME ANOTHER DRINK

Can any of you Brits explain to me in actual, reasonable, and basic logic on how the fuck Macron can combat Brexit?

The statements he made are the most clueless shit I've ever seen from a Euro. He could probably crash his own economy than succeed in combating Brexit lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

Rate this out of 10.

Don't bother watching The Void, it's shit, a Sup Forums meme

last time there was a rolling sticky and we had superfast brit/pol/s. Its always a nuts time, just roll with it.

Lads, got with a girl that's keen on me last night, should I send her a text saying something along the lines of "I really liked being with you last night" or is that just shit?

Sorry for blogpost, trying my best to continue the white race here

drawing Scotland half its actual size is one of the signs of your little England mentality that's pushing them away. you mongs have lost your might

France is an influential part of the trading block that we have to negotiate with.

We have a week negotiator.

That is how.

Not too difficult to understand.

Reminder that The Times revealed today that Corbyn wants to remain as Labour leader

Do that and then "pls respond" for every 15 seconds that she doesn't. Post screencaps.

Thanks, that's what I thought

After the election?On what terms?

He is a politician he is just telling people what they want to hear. Nothing really has changed, he has the same hostile stance to Brexit as Hollande.

If he manages to keep what Ed Miliband got in terms of national vote share

pic related

Send her Mosley speeches

Send her a willy-combo lad, girls love willy-combos

>"Strong and stable"
>"Most important election in my lifetime"
>"Strong and stable"
>"Strong and stable"
>"Strong and stable"
>"Strong and stable"
>MALFUNCTION, MALFUNCTION
>BLEEP
>Vote for me, Marco Rubio, BLEEP...POP

Continental European governments have all done better on state education, health outcomes, democracy, industry, quality work, exports, affordable housing and living standards for ordinary people. They are all also less in debt, with more efficient and cheaper trains than in privatised rip off Britain.

They all have PR voting and representative mainly centrist governments. We have skewed right wing governments based on 30 odd percent of the vote and we have voted to cut ourselves off into faster decline.

The UK thinks it is superior, but is falling behind on every measure and has voted now to plummet...

Trial and error, we learn best through mistakes

But Red Ed resigned? Absolutely deluded, the lot of them

Is that a yes?

Don't be alarmed Mark, it's just Tai Chi.

Should take 45 minutes, I'm done in 10.
>Stick that up your dojo

do brits even have a nationalist party

Lads i can't help but think what is going to happen when we actually leave and our contribution to the EU budget is gone? How fucked will France and Germany be?

I'm also scared that at some point the Junker Bunker will pull out some wild card that we must bow down to.

He was quite the missed opportunity.

He's a banker m8

That's not good news for our finance industry

France is one of the two largest nations in the EU, their word has weight, they have a say on the final deal (macron has a say)

UKIP

Ed wasn't tuss enough

Yeah, see what happens.

>The great British Brexit robbery: how our democracy was hijacked
theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy

TL;DR: "A US-based IT company, along with a few companies it contracts with, uses military-like tactics to influence elections, particularly Brexit, as it was heavily used by some of the Leave campaigns. The rules which are in place cannot stop them, and we are about to have another election with those same rules."

>britcucks being run by American millionaires

Say, "I really liked being with you lastnight, you really brought a tear to my japs eye"

Like 4 of them, yes. They're all well known and some very popular.

Yeah that sounds like a completely rational explanation.Im sure Nicola Sturgeon will be using it to bolster support for her independence referendum.

>it's the tripnonce who everyone hates but who continues posting here 12 hours a day for some reason

Just did some quick googling, EU budget is 145bn Euros, we contribute 13.1bn of that, I can't imagine it will be a huge financial loss to them.

Is that, normal pooing you're doing?

>The guardian believes the idea of the country being eurosceptic is less convincing than an analytics conspiracy

It's impossible to know if that's a good idea without knowing the girl and without knowing the context.

If she's got with a few people before you and is 'one of the lads', then definitely not. If there's something between you both and you felt like she was properly into it (and into you) and not seeing it as just another hookup, then sure, go ahead.

David Bowie - China Girl
youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus

Lol whats he going to do, steal Luxembourgs finance industry?

Don't even mention last night, just ask her out again. Asking her out again already implies you had a good time.

That's 13 billion less gibs

>he doesn't listen to mid 90s british death metal for maximum testosterone and height gauns
>stacey LAUGHS and SERVICES KEN while he tries to be 'with it'

youtube.com/watch?v=F5nGo7yUtlE

Remain propaganda. She's written a few articles on this, Shit stirring and trying to delegitimise the Leave victory. Also she likes to write about Google not censoring people who question the holohoax.

>be me
>on the beach today
>loads of people out and about
>stunning day
>saw some kites flying in the distance
>"that's quaint"
>got closer and notice two groups
>one had a dress on from a distance
>it was a brown man up closer (not too close)
>two groups of mudslime men
>on a beach
>no slime wymen or children in sight
>flying two crappy kites...

felt like part of my soul died today.

Kek

We were net contributors, but we didn't just give 100 percent and get none back.

Labour is the white mans party

>Ad hominem and strawman arsewipe who everyone hates but who continues posting here 24 hours a day for some reason

Go away retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGsCBbEBJqo

One of the best Peep Show bits in my opinion.

What part of the song does he do that?

1:12, just like it says in the screenshot.

>I stumble into town just like a sacred cow
>Visions of swastikas in my head

What did he mean by this?

That 13bn will probably be evenly distributed, some countries will then become net contributors rather than beneficiaries.

Not sure It'll have much effect though, the EU will just up their blue plaque game, sticking em everywhere letting people know who's in charge

Hold me Rimmer

So it does

you should wait for love before you have sex

>I'm the one in the middle

What's his problem lads?

Drawing 3d images on 2d planes causes scale issues you mong.

Started stretching yet for your 5am run?
Wouldn't want to pull a muscle

checking in here with some questions. is the election meant to gain more support for brexit? is May certain her party would win? what happens if they sweep and win everything? whats next roadblock for brexit or you guys in the clear?

need to watch a good comedy recommend me something brit/pol/
i rewatched the thick of it last week so not that

>pay billions to the EU
>it's ok because you get a tiny fraction back as "subsidies"

?????????????

It feels even better if you get up early and go for a run. Really wakes you up and keeps you alert all day. Well done lad, what shoes did you get in the end?

the moment he broke my ankles so I couldn't run, I knew we'd grow old together

That's top level bantz

Green wing

Ooof, i'd pull Rimmers muscle, if you know what I mean

>tfw haven't gone for a run in over a week

Oh not the Russians then, my what a surprise. Here's me thinking that a bunch of people were pissed off at Europe. After experiencing it for 50 years or so.

>is the election meant to gain more support for brexit?
That is her intention supposedly, but she just wants to increase her vote share.

>is May certain her party would win?
Yes, the Conservatives have a huge lead in the opinion polls.

>what happens if they sweep and win everything?
Not much different.

>whats next roadblock for brexit or you guys in the clear?
We have a prime minister who loves migration and will probably keep the European Arrest Warrant (that means our citizens can be dragged before foreign courts) is currently the main roadblock.

10% of a budget is fucking huge... They're scared.

>Late night Brit/pol/

It's fucking spelt TAAFFE

ya fat fuck

I wasn't that arsed about marcon winning until i saw this.

Jesus christ. Rip France

>tfw i'm posting from a homeless shelter

this country is fucked, this place is full of immigrants

Lads, how should we respond to the French election? It is incredibly serious. What should we do?

When are you going to start lynching subhumans like Central Europeans?

People have made several threads with updated links yet I see this same OP coming back from time to time with links from several days ago. What gives?

how many times u been bummed?

What a cunt

Even Labour voters are sure Tory will win.

At the moment its not a mater of whether the Torys will win, its a matter of whether they'll even need the chief whip to pass Victorian tier workers rights reform bills.

This board wastes so much time campaigning for politicians when it would be far more effective to campaign against the Murdoch media and its stranglehold on the country. Now he's trying to destroy the internet.

Just ended up using some walking shoes that have a really bad unevenly worn heal that gives me pain when I use it because I haven't bought new shoes yet, but even so I think I feel better than if I had not done it.

Whats the point of the rebate? I imagine they can just take all of it if they want?

Also, doesn't this mean that we basically need to hold 4bn constantly to make this pointless extra payment, essentially just removing 4bn from the economy?

May will definitely win because Labour is only proper opposition and they are dead in water with Corbyn. The excuse she is giving is "consolidation of power" ie going from majority in parliament of 13 to 50 or more so she doesn't have to worry about rebels in parliament when negotiating.

But actually it's about the tories breaking election campaign spending rules in 2015. When everything breaks at least 10, I've heard maybe up to 25, MPs will be under pressure to resign/step down or be forced out. If she holds election now, which nobody can really say no to because everyone's thirsty for a say after brexit, she can form government and afford to lose 10-30 MPs