You can only post in this thread if your country uncucked itself

You can only post in this thread if your country uncucked itself.

Welcome:
>United Kingdom
>United States

Not Welcome:
>Austria
>The Netherlands
>France

Theyre gonna put a hijab on every female in france.

not welcome here after fall 2017 -> germany :(

God I wish the Webley wasn't in a dead caliber.

incoming asshurt Germans and Canadians, prepare yourselves

Does Poland count?

Aren't you cucked too. You have entire mini Pakistan in London and other major cities.

>uncucked

I wouldn't call spreading your butt cheeks to Pakis being uncucked, but hey what do I know

why aren't we welcome to?

50% white

In albania we know for sure lefts will win and we decide to not join election. Better war than lose. Pray for us.

You seem upset. Did Le'monjello Fuck you?

Did you love it?

We're anglosphere too cunt

Yes, both the UK and the USA are cucked. They're just not as cucked as they could be, and they're at least making baby steps towards uncucking themselves while everyone else is jumping further into the abyss.

Yo isnt that nigga Edi Rama the president

What do the Albanian parties think about Muslim "refugees" coming to Albania?

The Anglos will rule the world!

>America uncucked
>Bongistan uncucked

Whew, you'll have to stop being a paki colony before you can claim any restoration.

I'm willing to sacrifice Europe if the US can use it as an example of what leftist policies will bring us.

If your meaning for "uncucked itself" is elected a "Russian Puppet", then yeah, Murica is uncucked. Seriously uncucked. Monumentally uncucked. Yuugely, Bigly uncucked.

>yfw a black person respond to your post

I can post anyway. We are the world's strongest nation, we 've been trying to destroying ourselves for centuries, but we are still here lol

I think you're missing someone cob

I want to cum in your asshole while you call me daddy.

Im going to do it you know. Right after I impregnate your wife with my BBC, Im going to fuck you right after that.

Yes but elections are coming and we decided to not join. Country will go at war i guess because the gonverment wants to enter elections alone. Also they have europe permision to do that. Germany and Netherlands.

BTW, UK is one of the most cucked nations right now, Farage is a traitor but you adore him as a hero LMAOOOO

New Beijing, and Cuckbourne.

>Danish (((Bantz)))

Lol America has entire states that are Hispanic, More Muslims and Pajeets than England, 40+million blacks.
>burgerland
>uncucked

>winning 1 (one) election
>uncucked

baby steps but at least you stumble in the right direction for now

Albania is so harsh with Muslims that even because they are majority here tjey feel and act like minority complaining all the time.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

Where the fugg is Australia and New Zealand?

Nice bants Esteban

lol britain is still far from cucked, so is the US to be fair.

We've got a lot to do, boys

Staying in our rooms making no noise and pretending we don't exist. New Zealand is faked.

Says the country that cucked itself so bad that it irrevocably cucked the rest of Europe with it

>Germans
>Gauls
Show me any evidence they've ever been anything but shit-tier collectivists.

>Netherlands
They should be partially welcome. They didn't have a "Winner take all" event, and moved in the right direction.

Fucking love that picture UK. Reminds me of pic related.

Anglos trailblazing the pathway to freedom, as has always been the case.

Why do we never do anything interesting?

>40%

Reporting in.

Still trying but at least not giving a step back.

Any publicity is bad publicity when it comes to migration.

>Spain

Give us a quickrundown on your situation. Anything coming up?

I say anyone in the anglosphere is welcome. Including Hong Kong + Singapore. Japanese are honorary Anglos.

kek

Why do I live in a country full of fags

Trump's a do-nothing faggot, the only option left is civil war.

>We're anglosphere too cunt

No, not anymore.

Notice the establishment never refer to Aus/NZ as Oceania anymore?

No now we are called the "Asia-Pacific" region and are basically being told that Aus-NZ belong to Polynesians and Chinese people.

Our media openly admit that they cant stop Asian immigration because "We are part of their region now"

Its fucking madness. Whites have lost the plot completely and it makes my blood boil.

Is canada welcome?

Do not make us going serious

>mfw amerifat shitposting

>UK
>not cucked

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hello dad.

London is a shithole but I think its blown out of proportion. I mean its whiter than every city in America.

rip france

Feels good man

Give yourselves more credit. You all have figured immigration out (compared to EU cunts and US). None of us are perfect yet.

MOVE! Trump should be making legal immigration easier. Find yourself a US QT.

>Any publicity is bad publicity when it comes to migration.

Winnie was talking about his immigration plans on Q&A yesterday. Even the media and their "liberal experts" were finding it hard to make excuses for mass migration with the way Auckland has turned out.

I think if he becomes king maker in next election. National are going to be forced to drastically reduce the migrant numbers. If they don't I'm telling you right now. Auckland will not survive.

Our productivity levels are probably the worst in the developed world now. How does anyone get anything done when Auckland motorways are a parking lot all day long.

>BRITSHARTS
>LONDONISTAN
>SADIQ " 'part and parcel' of living in a major city KHAN
>UNKEKING

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE...

BUT THEN, WITH YOUR OBESITY LEVELS ABOVE THOSE OF MURIKKANS, I BET YOUR WIFE PREFERS SOME HALAL PRICK TO YOUR FAT ROLLS.

GO ON THEN, TELL ME ABOUT KEKING!
I'M ALL EARS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Londonistan
>60% white
>Mayor Sadiq says "We have to live with terrorism"
>Uncucked

>United States of America
>56% white
>Uncucked

Good thread lad

france is your fault

God Protect the anglosphere

Nothing really, at the edge of a civil war, like the lasts 4 decades, so it's all right and calm lol

AH, I SEE THERE'S EVEN A WORDFILTER!
NOW I SEE WHY!

B.R.I.T.C.U.C.K.S

Only if Peterson accepts nobility and becomes the Czar of Canadistan

Better to be a puppet of a White Russian than to welcome millions of """"""""""""""""refugees """""""""""""""".

>Trump should be making legal immigration easier

WHAT THE FUCK????

HEH, ANTI-C.U.C.K-HIVEMIND!

yeah because >we are in control of the globalists

TOP KEK

double digit IQ niggers are not welcome here

>UK and US
>uncucked

They happily embrace jewish rule over them. Especially in Trump's case.

What are the chances of Spain leaving EU? Does the "right" hold much power in Spain?

Poland was never cucked in the first place.

>I mean its whiter than every city in America.

You should think in this wat that there's apparently no muslim problem in US.
All they have to deal with is Niggers and Spics which isn't worse.

For legit immigrants = White.

Not criminal shitskins.

Should just let us shoot them.

Hi dad

Just because your nation banned criticizing Islam doesn't mean we all have
Hurry up and oust your faggy snowboard instructer PM

UKbros (or anyone)

What's the deal with pic related? How should we proceed with them?

can you please do that first part to me, daddy?

Merica here, loud and clear
Lynch a nig and shoot a queer

Take the taters and see what happens

Pic related is the real enemy, dumbass leaf.

>Still thinking Jews are the biggest threat.

Absolutely
Watch it Castro lander

Look at your flag dumb shit
See the Union Jack?

We uncucked ourselves a in 1937

This. Thank god I'm dual citizen with Britbong land. Australia is rapidly becoming a chink colony, it's fucking disgusting. If we do eventually become new Beijing I'm moving back to the motherland.

Leaving the EU? Nah man, we're basically "Don't forget you're here forever!"
The "right wing" parties are all fucking clowns who don't take anything seriously, and we have a Sweden-tier cuck commie parties.

So just like our diasporic muslim Albanians, huh?

Not any chance at all. Recently our parliament has been pieced into 4 great parties, surrounded by many small parties. Our right seems like the left for our far right, and the same right seems like the far right to the left...
So the right in fact doesnt know who really is, its just the government, the ones holding the power, but controlled by the other ones.
Our politics is very complicated... indeed its not politics, we just want to crush the other shore ones' heads...
And our right supports the EU, one of the most faithful supports, we 've just received a hundred of refugees lmao

Believing America and the UK are not cucked to Jews.

>the right holding any power
>in a country that was under a right wing dictatorship until the mid 70s

>Nuevo Mexico
>56%
>Little Pakistan
>Not cucked

Hahaha good one

Vale tio pero los paraLelos mandan, ilitri al paredón!!!

Looks like we're the saviors of western democracy, gents

>Stares at the sinking ship and the fast approaching water

It's been a pleasure shitposting with you all

FeelsHalahMan

Is Slovakia welcome???

if your history is anything to go by you might be the end of the whip.

.. then again, you and Swedes only like to genocide whites aka Thirty Years War.