Why did Trump mean by this?

Why did Trump mean by this?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/861300169438113793

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-Wy89jH3h8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is a globalist. He even admitted this in an interview.

>Globalist congratulating another globalist on a job well done

Shocking

If you don't want to fight someone, be nice to them, simple as that on the world stage.

He's all bark and no bite.

except for when they disrespect the jew

Trump is a nationalist globalist.

Drumpf is smarter than I thought. Glad he fell in line.

Of course he's a globalist. He has business all over the world. Didn't you get the memo, mr. burger?

Just as Trudeau visited us after the election, you congratulate your allies even if you disagree with them

Fucking children.

Boy, what did this country become for my biggest political hope being to see Macron being raped successively by DJT and Putin

Feels pretty bad man

I swear Sup Forums, I tried and went out there and did my best

But a fkin 15% margin, this gives me the blues for real

>pic related is how I've been for the last 4 hours

And I'm an anarcho-totalitarian.

Trump is no longer Trump.

It means he's a fraud and the naysayers from early 2016 were right about him all along.

It's time to Drain the Sumpf.

Here comes da money!

Trump js going to convince Macron to take all of our Muslims

fucking reddit spacing kill yourself
exactly this. you can't just tell everyone to fuck off because you think you're the new hitler and that you can fix your country without pissing off others

Cheer up Pierre

Have some nice french accordion bro
youtube.com/watch?v=G-Wy89jH3h8

And enjoy this tasty baguette cooked from one of the finest bakeries in Lyon

Are you illiterate or just stupid?

Why do you need something a 10 year can understand explained to you?

He's making baby liberals cry. They accuse him of being a fascist, in league with Putin to stop the EU puppet Macron, he then congratulates the guy as if to say "it's none of my concern" and showing politeness is simple democracy which is everything liberals thinks he stands against.

Jesus got it right. Praying and saying nice things about your enemies annoys them the most. Trump wished his haters a peaceful Christmas too if you remember and hoped that fat pig Rosie recovered from her cancer (or whatever it was) because simple politeness in such scenarios hurts the opponent more.

Staying quiet or complaining would make Trump out to be bitter and liberals worldwide would be getting hard ons from it.

What's he supposed to tweet about the new leader of an allied nation? "Ayo Macron go fuck yourself you just sold France out to the Muzzies you fuckin EU shill faggot VIVA LE PENN!"

Can't believe anyone still supports this kike puppet.

Fuck you nigger, I was never a redditor
Thanks man, I'm really feeling bad so I appreciate the support

Worst is that I work in Germany and from Tuesday onwards I'll have to bear the shitty smiles of coworkers saying shit like "Great job on the election France :DDD"

Just give me an opportunity to change my country and I'll seize it

Lots of liberals said the same thing to Trump.

They must have been secretly pro Trump right?