>Sees a light
>"I can see the light.."
>Go to heaven
>Familiars cry
>Scientists search an excuse to debunk the light
>Muh drugs that rot in your brain that do the light effect
For fuck's sake atheists, stop trying to debunk god
It's getting awkard and autistic

I agree. The science on god is settled. Satanists, phariseeans and jews don't like it but crying like a baby about "muh proof" is undignified and grounded in nothing but uncertainty. They will not like hell, and when they see it it will be too late to repent.

Deus Vult

Deus vult brother.

We need to pray for Europe, not worship a false frog god

>Be Christian
>kill all my believing family members to secure their place in heaven
>the ultimate selfless act, abandoning my chances for heaven to secure the place of my loved ones there

>people call me disgusting
>atheists tell me I did it for nothing
FUCK OFF GUISE WHY AREN'T YOU IMBIBING MY DELUSIONS

Not an argument

"Oh magical sandnigger in space, the god that does not belong to me"

Kys faggot.

>>Go to heaven
>christians
>going anywhere

>Be Christian
>Be about to die
>See a light
>Have 3 angels come to you
>They ask you about who your prophet is
>You say Jesus is your lord and savior
>Get dragged to hell
>Now eternally burn for rejecting Allah and his prophet

Top lel. If that's the case hell is where I'd rather be.

>Be Christian
>Be about to die
>See a light
>Have 3 angels come to you
>They laugh
>lol you died
>they go away
>keep going up
>finally reach heaven
>it's actually hell
>they all laugh at you

>be christian

>Be Christian
>Be about to die
>See a light
>Have your soul be transported to another body
>Get reborn as a worm a dogs asshole for not being enlightened or even trying to be.

>Believing in Trinity
>Thinking you won't escape hellfire

good kek

>be christian
>entire life spent with others laughing at you
>die
>see a light
>it's a fart with a lighter, you are being tormented in darkness while beings hidden by the dark make dank memes.

>Be me
>Actually had been clinically dead
>TWICE
>See nothing

Ditto

Do atheists dread themselves? Wtf is their problem?

Watching a priest ran RCIA class on youtube. When I'm finished I'm going to go to mass and ask the priest if he thinks I need more instruction. Then I'll get baptized!

Good for you user. We need more redpilled Christians in these bluepilled times

>Be Christian
>Be about to die
>Sees a light
>"I can see the light.."
>Light is snow.
>Snow is second best portion of hel for letting shitty sun god of sandpussies keep you from doing cool shit.

>Be me
>die while defeating satan and securing eternal life in heaven for those who believe me
>no one believes me

To each their own.

The reason I have come to believe is because I was being attacked by demons in my sleep. I called to Jesus and it went away. I haven't had problems with demons since. I'm diagnosed schizophrenic but I think the demons were actually real and now I have gotten rid of them with Christ. I doubt my psychiatrist will believe me though.

Ever thought that's probably what your schizophrenia wants you to believe? Or however it works.

>Phariseeans and Jews
HOLY REDUNDENCY BATMAN

was it like a sleepless dream?

>Be atheist
>create strawman hypothetical situation to disprove Christianity.

>Muslim hell doesn't have fire.

>Be christian
>Create a strawman that I was trying to disprove Christianity

Why would I need to disprove something unproven? shiggy diggy

It stopped after calling out to Christ, though. It was happening daily for months.

Scientist not believing in god is a meme

>be Christian
>trying drugs
>nothing happens because there are no such thing as neurotransmitters

See, believing in God never got my anything. Not believing in God at least taught me to find my own peace.

More like a dreamless sleep. You know, one minute, you fall asleep, then the next, you wake up and it's morning.

>be swedish
>have cross on flag
>be 70% muslim, 20% atheist, 5% shitposter, and 5% fags
what did he mean by this?

>be american
>founding fathers were deists, masons and an atheist
>we wuz christian nation

This is correct, in a 2009 pew study 33% scientists professed a belief in God as opposed to 83% of the general public who did.

>atheists believe that a loud bang caused the universe to be created but the mere thought of a greater entity/power creating everything is lunacy to them

fedoracucks need to be saved before they spend an eternity in hell

What do you mean by this? The muslim population is at about 6% tops, many of them secular and becoming increasingly secular. Even my neighbours stopped wearing their hijabs recently and hijabis are rare af to even begin with.

Anyway, I can just move if it actually becomes a problem. Not something I lose sleep over.

>Christians believe atheists believe a loud bang caused the universe
>b-but it says bang in the name
>they themselves believe an invisible magic being poofed it into existence and then had to devote 6 days to create the earth, after which he had to rest because muh hard work
Totally believable.

I say we export multiculturalism to Israel!!!
Return madness to it's source!!!

I'm doomed to burn in hell because I have fapped to anime tiddy a couple of times, and I'm sure that people that people that fucked children for real are warranted a space in heaven.

At least that is what Christianity tells me.

>Sweden

you never had a chance!

I'm not sure what you mean by this either. If you're born into a poor family in the US, you "never had a chance". If you're born into a poor family in Sweden, you'll still enjoy the same level of education all the way to the highest levels of education, the same food as served in school, no class segregation based on social status/wealth, no bankruptcy due to unfortunate health-related events for which you may have had no control and so on and so forth.

I wasn't born into a rich family, I'm thankful as fuck I happened to have been born here or else I probably would've been way worse off.

says the one who follows a literal jew.

When you're close to dying, your brain releases what's basically DMT into your system that accounts for the feeling of comfort and light.

I sure am scared of your non-existent hell. It must be hard to come to terms with the idea that when you die, your brain is like a computer that simply shuts off.

>be Italian

>"I can see the light.."
>Go to heaven
What if hell is a really bright place?

Deus Vult.

>be atheist
>kill myself to prove god isn't real
>end of the story because i can't do anything because I'm dead