youtube.com/watch?v=3EG5Nl37RsE
youtube.com/watch?v=BoW0wFy81T0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia

should've added brazil to the list

you after I fucked your wife last night

USA->France->Canada->Germany->Sweden

>denmark

Canada's leaders are more clueless to any demographic or security issues than Europe, but they still can afford to be. There's no leeway in Europe anymore.

United States.

Sweden and Germany and close for first.
France
Canada

OP

watch it or you will get kick out of BRIC

France wears that crown after today

It seems like sweden, but the truth is germany. Free speech doesn't apply there. Canada is almost there and U.S is next

California

1. Germant/Sweden
2.France
3.Canada

While I don't support taking any refugees the way Canada did it was pretty smart. We only took in 25k and we only took in families, no single males at all.

Canada isn't as cucked as most people think. Trudeau speaks as if he were a SJW but governs as if he were a corporatist centrist. I'm still planning on leaving this country within a few years so I can fight for a free Poland.

Leafland's not so bad. Toronto is cancer but still remarkably functional for a city of third world human garbage

Australia

USA>Britain>Australia>France>Brazil>Germany>Sweden

California >>>> Germany > Sweden > Eastern Canada (Toronto, Montreal) > France > Detroit, Chicongo, Jew York > Florida > Cascadia (Seattle, Portland, Vancouver) > Thailand ('cause shemales)

Sweden by a mile.

But that isn't to say that all the other ones aren't in bad shape too.

USA

>60%
america with the bants

because toronto is the most americanised city in canada

60% was two years ago.
58% is in 2017.
In 5 years america will be 48% white.

Not even close. Canada isn't even that bad. Our prime minister is a total cuck but we aren't part of europe so we aren't being flooded with illegal "refugees" and we can still own guns and don't get arrested for twitter posts.

Don't believe the memes m8 canada literally isn't thst bad.

>canada isn't even that bad
fuck off CIDF

America

All of them are equally cucked, next is italy, or switzerland.

Why did you even mention Sweden, we are not cucked by any definition. We haven't even had the election yet for christ sake. Low IQ much?

What's with Trumpcucks and their obsession with the word cuck? At this point its basically become some sort of mentally ill OCD twitch they have saying it every other word. It's almost like they all suffer from an inferiority complex in which they feel proverbially cucked by society and they feel if they splerg out and call everyone else a cuck, they will stop feeling like one themselves, constantly triggered by everything and anyone into projecting. Funny to watch though.

On the third day he will rise again.

Australia

1. France
2. France
3. France
4. France

can confirm this desu. I havent even met/seen anyone who looks like a refugee.

Only worrying thing for me is that city in Manitoba where AMERICANS are crossing our boarder illegally

Canada>France>>>>Germany>>>Sweden

Easy: Ikeastan

I would say Sweden
but France is the capital of degeneracy

You know the drill, he won't have the same face when ressurected, which means he will appear as a new meme. It's like the dalai lama dying, we have to find the new one.

>we are not cucked by any definition

sure buddy

You can't own knives and get arrested for twitter posts m8. I own multiple rifles and can still say what ever the fuck I want. Sorry to disappoint you but we aren't anywhere near european level fucked, we just have a faggot prime minister

USA>Canada>Sweden>France>Germany

Those are Social Democrats, I don't see the relevance to my country. Most of them have curly hair and are probably Jews as well.

I've seen a few refugees but they are all families. Obviously we shouldn't have taken a single shitskin but it could be worse. Hate to say it but our impending economic collapse is a slightly more urgent issue than immigration

It's true, a Russian Le Pen would be imprisoned immediately. Putin vehemently supports open borders with Islamic shitstans and arrests all Russian nationalists.

Putin even made a commercial accusing liberal opposition Navalny of being a nazi for suggesting a wall with Central Asia and Caucasus.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwqIY80nEdw

d-do svenskar genuinely believe this?

well the only country that only has a sliver of land that they say belongs to them is Israel so one must conclude they are the most cucked

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=3EG5Nl37RsE

>the only country
look up Taiwan's claims m8

BRIC is useless, Russia and Brazil are going nowhere, forever the "countries of the tomorrow" while China and India hare getting more and more agressive towards each other.

based danebros

They have orders not to do anything against economic migrants.

Toss up between Sweden and Germany.

Then France.

Then Cucknada.

Russia has a weak but stable economy thanks to gold and oil

>They have orders not to do anything against economic migrants

Then the question is now, who or what will be the new vessel of internet influence?

found one

Canada
Sweden
France
Germany
Canada takes first place since Canadians are too pacified to ever make a change in leadership to stop it's slow slide into a globalist vassal state.

Fuck it. Sweden wins.

Even with the Benny Hill music this shit isn't funny.

>female cops

false flagging shill pls leave

Are you a proxy troll?
Sure the policies and political climate is waaaaaay better then germany and canada, but we still have courts that let mudslimes refuges go from rape charges cuz "they dont understand the langugue" or "they are (((underage)))". Not to mention that the mudslimes get a shiton of cash from the state, where it isnt even profitable to have a normal paying job is you are a couple with 4+ kids.
Du har fan inte någon koll på vad du snackar om

trudeau is a figurehead, he doesnt actually do shit: provincial governments do. we're fine despite le weed man.

trump does more for us than trudeau.

Seems I was wrong, this guy is a major cuck per definition.

Sweden is Cuckistan du monde
After 4/7 terror attack gov decide to open border. Gang rape and massmurder is very hip and normies celebrate it with conserts and hugs

but you're wrong

Liberals have constantly been losing popularity since november

You're not helping your case here Sven.

eternal germany
they caused everything
think about it
fucking cucked swines
bolshies killed everywhere
germany: come here
we'll let you have frankfurt school
and we'll even kill the retard jews for you
and we'll bear the guilt for 100 years
while we suck nigger dick
and let you kill us all
all with no effort
no fucking effort at all
it's so simple
fuck the germans
they are the cancer of the earth

pay denbts

reminder if not for the Anglo's warmongering Germany would have saved Europe

You can't say whatever you want. I was arrested and charged for cursing at a bunch of faggots during pride week. I spent 29 days in prison and had a 5,700 dollar fine to pay, of which the faggots received half. There is no free speech here.

>I cant argue back so i better call him a cuck so i dont have to deal whit what he has to say!

I'll pay them with immigrants,does that count?

It really isnt bad at all. Only terrorist attack we had in the last decade was against muslims.

Austria elected Van der cuck they are far more cucked than Canada.

let's send them along to merkel so she can breast feed them all
why are we holding immigrants again?
racist germans
how can we kill the commies?

sweden, they're cucked on so many different levels. I would say that Germany is a close second

Here in BC I see plenty of fucking Muslim shit's walking around whenever I go outside.

Pic related, took that photo of one in almost full Burka, there were actually 2 of them too.

Lock them up in those detention centers where they keep the horde.Either they'll be killed or (if they survive) they'll ship them the very next day desu.

1. Germany (they don't even have an anti-immigration party, and no, AfD isn't anti-immigrant)
2. The UK (Brexit doesn't change this, you would still have a LONG way to go)
3. USA (not all regions though)

The rest are more or less the same

lol you are literally using one of their first tactics when being called a shill. just call me one. No argument no reasons just shilling

Except you're forgetting the soldier who was shot near Parliament, the pipeline bombings and the two soldiers killed by a ramming attack...

fuck off kike you're not fooling anyone

That's in Emerson, MB. I live about a half hour north of there. It's fucked up and emotions are running high. Lots of leftist/pacifist Christians in the area are cucked and welcoming and trying to compare them to the persecutions our forefathers went through. They're even trying to push the Newspeak that the "refugees" aren't "illegal immigrants". Trudeau in his ivory tower in Ottawa doesn't give a fuck / wants them / is ignorant as a sackful of hammers. The common man is waking up though, so that at least is good.

Sure buddy.

France>Germany>Sweden>Canada

With France being the most cucked
in;b4 new terrorist attack within the next week

Sveeeeedan. Dumb monkey central

WOAH WOAH WOAH. My state (Florida) was one of the "swing" states who got TRUMPGOD into office

but he's only 15 user!

isn't Florida just old people, white trash and cubans?

yeah because i make fun of joos call them cucks and you want me to believe im the shill

leaf:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoW0wFy81T0

Do it Kostas! Arabs is the new currency in EU. Their lives are infinitely more worth than greek lives to the Germs.

Sweden. By far.

In Sweden you have the total dissolution of the swedish man. Men have always, and will always, be the tip of the speer.

The swedish man is cucked beyond belief. In safe quarters they are able to cautiosly express their negative feelings about immigration but thats it, thats all of it. Dare mention the word repatriation and the swedish male squirms in discomfort and fear, saying it "going too far".

What isnt "too far" remains unknown.

The swedish man is beyond saving. Even in the comfort of his own family, the swedish male is hesitant to express thoughts not OK.

When the will of the tip of the speer dissolves, the struggle is over.

In Sweden today, who is leading the movement against multiculti? Yugoslavians, jews and éast-bloc remnants. The swedish man is nowhere to be found.

The will is broken. The fight is over. The swedish man is over. Sweden is done.

most of canada is conservative, especially quebec and the east coast

ontario and BC are the only "liberal" provinces. and even then, they are neoliberal. the liberal party of canada is conservative, but act socially cucked to draw in the votes of unintelligent wimmins and refusegees.

our next election will bring in another conservative. nobody likes Trudeau

Your dad's boyfriend. Kek

>post blatantly retarded comment which also happens to be against jews
>get corrected
>hurr you're the jew apologist
false flagging is not allowed here kike
I thought you "people" were supposed to be good at subterfuge?

You seem to not know how greater-than signs work. I'll help you. See, imagine it like a crocodile's jaw opening up to eat the thing that is more-than the other thing. So just switch those symbols around, friendo.

sweden >= germany > france > canada

I feel sorry for you. My country has lately become host of the ever-growing social justice tumor and it feels like shit, so I can only imagine what it means to be a redpilled Swede. I hope you survive, but to be honest, I don't expect much.

U S A
S
A

The unpopular truth

Depends where you live, all the cities are young libs(except Pensacola), white trash is pretty much just the panhandle, and all the Cubans(thank god) are in Miami or Orlando. Oh and old people are everywhere else, and the young-libs didn't vote because they thought shillary was a #SHURETHING

oh and this is coming from a part cuban