It's good to be french

It's good to be french

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1494192021694.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm so sorry OP.

Thanks for fighting and winning against fascism.

OP are you white?

I'm sorry for you OP.
I wanted to visit France before it went to complete shit, looks like I won't get the chance now.

Do you really have to ask?

I wonder if you'll still be thinking that when you or someone you know dies in the next terror attack?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1494192021694.jpg

pauvre cuck go te pendre

Better Macron than Putin's Cock Holster

But how will France go to complete shit if you never step foot in it?

Maybe he's just not a gigantic pussy who's incapable of understanding statistics?

BASED FROGS BTFO OF Sup Forums TODAY

It was nice knowing you.

Shut up beaner

Listen dude, I get that your and edgy passive aggressive liberal and you need any victory you can get right now. But don't you think it's time for this to come to an end? This isn't normal first world behavior. Cheering for the destruction of another nation like your doing right now is not normal behavior.

Maybe you need to understand the "coming together against racism" and candlelight memorials don't actually do anything.

Jealous. Americans are so dumb man.

I say we export multiculturalism to Israel!!!
Return madness to it's source!!!

>Listen dude, I get that your and edgy passive aggressive liberal and you need any victory you can get right now. But don't you think it's time for this to come to an end? This isn't normal first world behavior. Cheering for the destruction of another nation like your doing right now is not normal behavior.

No we're cheering the fact that Putin just faced another loss. Tired of that Soviet ex-KGB faggot meddling in our affairs.

macron has the same positions as trump:
cut taxes
reduce government.
reduce regulations

He's not a coward, he's planning on tackling the shooter.

I mean, if teachers here in the states holding guns supposedly works...

>implying macron isn't merkel's cock holster

kys leaf

S U B O R D I N A T E D

There will be no Normandy to save you this time. No one will bleed for France. Not again.

when will the picture load?
Seriously tho, smart woman or fake tits? mmm.

A croire qu'être gouverné par des attardés... c'est à la mode. Mieux vaut Macron que des spécimens comme ça, bêtes à manger leur caca.

You people are insane.
Your flooding the west with shitskins and you think the only possible explanation is a russian is behind it, not the very people that live there getting fed up with having violence enacted against them everyday.

I hope you get raped by a pack of roaming niggers.

Fuck fascist

>inb4 omaha beach

hope it was worth the 20+ terror attacks since 2015, op.

gl with the more to come

It doesn't matter what he stands for, the Islamic State is in control of France now. They already have the majority of power, it's 100% over for the native French.

The beaches of Normandy are stained with the blood of men who died for nothing.

>both are white males

racist and sexist much?

Putin doesn't have nearly as much power as you think he has. In the grand scheme of things he is really just a big Russian mobster.

more like smart granny

Oh he soooo handsome. Just what you need in a leader. You're all fucking stupid...

Is that Nice footage? I missed this one, it's very explicit. Who could watch and still embrace importing these monsters? Fuck!

It is, indeed

what the fuck is he really that short
or is this some surrender ritual

Macron is the first lady's cock holster

The statistics are quite easy to understand. The more subhuman shitskins you funnel into France, the more terrorist attacks you get. It's very basic.

Bastille Day one, idk if that was Nice. But yeah, the worse video is the one of the guy who captures moments before the trucks comes down the street, He's inches from the truck. And shows just how fast and reckless these muzzies are with the truck, zig zagging down the street full speed. Probably on Liveleak.

Good bye france, hello europa caliphate.

When people finally wake up these subhumans are going to be exterminated

Anglo-French Wars resume soon, lads.

How I wish that was fake. Fucking Muslims and their religion of peace.

Why is anything that isn't extremely to the Left somehow influenced by Putin? He must have some magic powers

Enjoy the genocide of your culture and people France. You voted for it.

64 years old. And she met here hubby when he was 14... Let that digest.

Oh, you understanding statistics? You're probably one of those idiots who thinks comparing things that fit Gaussian with non-Gaussian distributions is valid.

Ya know that's what a lot of people think.

Shut up Leaf. Do you know what happens to leafs? They fall.

>our affairs
At least try to hide your shilling, proxyfag.

Sorry France, surrendering doesn't work against suicide bombers. They want to die and take you with them. Your death validates their death, there's nothing you can do to appease them.

Basically the more fake you are, the more votes you'll gain in America.

WW1, WW2, ... will we learn our lesson this time and just let Europe burn itself to a cinder?

Congrats, goys!

It's something I really want to be pushed forward.

Sure it does. Convert to Islam first, then the suicide bombers go blow up other people. You might live.

I fucking hate Trump
Screw you redditors for shilling for him

You think it's good to live in a country where a sand ape crushed children with a truck in the name of a violent religion and there was no response from the people?

You deserve what's coming to you, fool.

>You might live
Doesn't matter when your soul is dead

>french

Yeah.........
>its good to be french

And what was he supposed to do? Shit talk him immediately, putting us in worse position for any future diplomacy?

I would say never appease the enemy, but Trump and Macron are on the same side.

How does Putin do that exactly? Seriously, the only illegal thing I've heard is that secret files are hacked and released. Things those politicians didn't what you to know.

(OP)
Sure, if you're a necrophile junky.

>Please Abdul, fuck my wife!
>Take that, Russia!

SHUT IT DOWN

>London

The thing is - even if you'd flood all of France with muslims, they'd have great food, the Cote d'Azure, luscious mountain ranges and fine wines. We on this soggy and damp, rotten island - we have sod all.

dude more shitskins equals more attacks

do you not understand that?

Fuck off Abdul Muhammed Tyrone. We don't want to be you're friend

Thank goodness france avoided voting in that dopey cunt le pen

Trump is 35 years older than Macron, yet Macron's wife is old enough to be Melania's mother. I know whom I prefer.

At least beaners integrate

>get bataclanned
>be ok with it

Those smears of blood on the floor look like some people were dragged out in the middle of all the carnage. Perhaps to try to save them. Is that the case?

LITERALLY my wife's granddaughter

More likely some poor mortally wounded victim crawling with blood pouring out of them.

I'm sure they'll be thinking the same during the next terrorist attack. Stupid commie, gtfo

I say we export multiculturalism to Israel!!!
Return madness to it's source!!!

that pic will not age well.

But then we have to bomb them.. so in reality they're fucked

At least one can still be fucked by her husband.

I'd take Merkel any day over a guy who happily poisons opponents, props up Iran while pretending to fight Islamic extremism, and wants to be Stalin 2.0.

Stalin must be laughing his head off in hell; the Western far right now worships a totalitarian, anti-American thug who thought Fidel Castro was a pretty cool guy.

She looks like a tranny caught masturbating.

Congratulations on winning the fight against hate.

congrats on making the sane choice

>the first lady
in current year France, it's called the first Eddie

Better a beaner than a mudslime like you, mr I will not be white or christian at the end of this century.