The oppression of the alt-right will never return. You have lost

The oppression of the alt-right will never return. You have lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtu.be/hUoakZBUiO0?t=5m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*teleports out of the way*
Hehehe.. you forgot about our chosen one. Wait for September 23rd.. nothing personal.

It's treason then....

Didn't he die and get thrown out a window moments later?

Stay away from /tv memes kid

But palpatine is jewish

but the white supremacist vader kills him so we're cool

Either everything becomes great, or it all crumbles to nothing after some period of terrible. I always win.

>this is what short sighted/retarded shitskins believe

This is why you guys always lose in the long run. Look at the way the youth voted. We have won, and you're too stupid too realize it. By the next election a good chunk of the old people (which voted 80+% Macroni) will die off, more Islamic attacks will occur and more people but particularly the youth will flock to our causes.

This is called losing the battle and winning the war. You played yourselves.

You can't, he must have free-speech

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahhaahaaa

Yep!!!!

Have you heard the tragedy of Darth Plageus the Wise?

for the last time YES!

Star wars was so cool man.
Why everyone has to rehash old stuff and try to spice it with their political agenda instead of just letting it be some old ass sci fi movie with laser swords?

>That spin
Topkek

Supreme Chancellor: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis "the wise"?
Anakin Skywalker: No.
Supreme Chancellor: I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin Skywalker: He could actually save people from death?
Supreme Chancellor: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin Skywalker: What happened to him?
Supreme Chancellor: He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

What if I told you that the alt right was now under the control of a scheckelord of the jidf?

OH YES, TO SEE Sup Forumscucks BTFO'D AGAIN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

UNLIMITED (WHITE) POWER!

NO.. NO YOU WILL DIE !

I like it

Way to take the bluepill user

Ironic, seeing as the President of France has control of the Parliament and the Courts.

Fucking kek.

itt a triggered libcuck rants at being a butthurt loser in life not supporting the winner as President

>CukK
makes sense

Palpatine did nothing wrong.

The youth lean more right then they have in decades.

When did you take the Sith Pill anons?
The Jedi code is literally communist shit. The Sith code actually makes sense.
Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me.
FASH THE UNIVERSE

AHEM

Bringing order to a chaotic galaxy.

Win you will not. Youth we have.

Because milinials care so little about actual politics they have to relate it to a kids movie with clear cut good and bad guys so that they can determine which side they should take.

Lots of shill threads today. I'm going to run out of spice. Oh wait, here's some more.

>he hasnt seen star wars

I'll never get over the fact that they gave the token nigger Jedi a PURPLE DRANK Sabre

CuKK

Oppression?! LOL

iirc the actor is the one who insisted about the color. I think Lucas just wanted to give him a standard one.

The Sith suck ass too..... Embrace the Grey.

Thats even funnier

AYO LUCASS
AY CRACKA
GIMME DAT GRAPE FLAVORED LAZER NIGGA

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

In interviews he says he requested it so he could see where he was in 100+ jedi lightsaber battles.
Fucking based

first post best post

Centrist fence sitters are the worst

Stop pointing that grape drank saber at me, Leroy

You're a big Sith.

>for you

LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK MAN
*squeak*

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Took it the second I played through korriban in Kotor 1

When they re-released the original trilogy they had to add in scenes of humans celebrating the collapse of the empire.

APATHY IS DEATH user
Grey Jedi are literal cucks
The way of the true Sith is the only way

>using a picture of kreia

She wanted to gas the sith, jedi and greys.

If the Dark Side is the way, why do the Sith all look like shit? Can't they afford a little cosmetic surgery or something?

She wanted the death of the force
Truly the most based character in the Star Wars universe
I wish Obsidian would come back and save the series from the torture Biocunt subjected it to

Palpatine and Vader were clearly old school cuckservative globalists.

A real manly man Alt-Right hero would be Kylo Ren. You can tell he's Alt-Right because he has the emotional development and personality of a 12 year old, generally reacts to everything by throwing a temper tantrum and is a failure at everything he does ultimately getting BTFO by a girl doomed to spend the rest of his life forever scarred and triggered into buttrage every time he glances in the mirror.

>being a cuck
Authority is the only way to maintain order. Destroy the Jedi and embrace the reality that only the Sith understand.

*unsheathes light saber*

The true Sith arent corrupted by power, Kreia and Revan aren't deformed by the dark side like Sion or Nihilus

Yep. Mace got thrown out of the....windu. Get it?

Fuck.

Sam Jackson was a shit actor in the Star Wars prequels.

Which in itself is an absolute you Jedi hypocritical fag

>CukK
serves you right

Everyone was a shit actor in the prequels
Palpatine and Obi Wan were the only decent ones

youtu.be/hUoakZBUiO0?t=5m44s

Observe the power to resist cuckery.

i could back a political candidate with that agenda

What happens on September 23rd?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
UNLIMITED POWER

>Palpatine and Obi Wan were the only decent ones

ANAKIN, SHLOMO SHECKELBERG IS EVIL!

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE NATSOCS ARE EVIL!

WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST!

I agree. It was filled with the most deadly war the galaxy ever had. He ended it in just no time flat.

you forget Italy is based af, hate these niggers flooding the country, and will break up the EU come election season

my man. obsidian was the best thing to happen to star wars.

Seriously the prequels should have focused on him not Anakin. Anakin is the main antagonist of the originals there was no fuckin reason to also make him the focus of the prequels.
But thats Lucas for ya
Its like poetry you see cos it rhymes?

The Jedi are the fence sitters. They are content to sit in their ivory tower while the galaxy burns. Grey Jedi are enforcers of balance.

the first full eclipse since the founding of the nation

Supposed to bring about or lead up to the birth or ascension of either the Antichrist or the Messiah or something equally ominous that we're all supposed to be jumpy about.

why is bane posting so next level

In KOTOR it was simply:
>Be a cunt = Dark Side
>Be nice = Light Side
All the Sith were cartoonishly evil.

In KOTOR II I like how instead of playing the light vs dark game they went and blew massive holes in all the stupid cliches and made you actually question both sides, amd whether the force its self is even a good thing in the first place.

nothing

fucking lost

fucking kek. I'll never ever forget about that Sep 23rd autism that was shilled daily

>The oppression of the alt-right will never return. You have lost.

The Social Justice Jedi said, shortly before getting BTFO'd out the window. The rule of the Sith began not even an hour later.

Who the fuck are you targeting this at?
Sup Forums has a large Alt Right following, they are those who are winning.

We'll never know

the alt right and alt left will be destroyed. and balance will come forth you stupid nigger

DAB

>evil son of of bitch
>quiet clever and patient as fuck
>gets into government pretending to be a good boy that dindu nuffin
>master mind behind a conflict in which both sides would end up getting BTFO
>finally has his way and now everything, from shekels to the entire fucking systems, is his
>brought the jedi on their knees and was this fucking close to exterminate them

>guy is a kike
it isn't really surprising desu

Yeah because Islam and the EU are best known for their love of freedoms. Good on you for avoiding "alt-right oppression" lol

the alt-right hasn't even been around for more than a year. What oppression could they have performed?

masters in the force do you think you are?

control of it do you think you have?

The dark side always loses in the end.

>no light coming from the lightSABRE
makes you think

shadilay

your sex magic works not against a hermit

shadilay

your abortion blood sacrifice cannot exist to those who do not engage with 3d women

praise KEK shame to the foul beast moloch

Shame they butchered the Kotor 2 Story

the crone takes of queen anne's lace to hide her misgivings having found out she was carrying with the help of a frog.

Now she attempts wickedly to hide her shame and insist she is in control.

But lo the ones that are sentenced to death cry back, we shall not take your misgivings and are out for revenge.

The abortionist shall fall on his clamp and shears, the pain has been binded back upon them and their revenge moted has become reality much past due.

the only thing terminated is the power of those who spit in the face of evil.