I need more blackpills to overdose on after this whole Macron fiasco

I need more blackpills to overdose on after this whole Macron fiasco

I am glad you feel this way.

youre a loser who will never have a meaningful life

Don't be so sure she lost just yet. There's a pretty good chance that the voting machines were hacked. Been reading some interesting things on RT. Keep following the situation, there's a lot of information that still needs to come out. Definitely something fishy going on...

Anime actually sucks

Everything involving OP is reddit as shit

Blackpills, get your blackpills folks

if you ever thought the French would do anything other than surrender you're a fucking mong

Maybe about 0.1% top use voting machines in France. But keep believing ;-)

There's 48% chance that you're not white.

Even the "Le Pen meme magic" threads barely had any French flags

I specifically said she would get decimated

Await the third day.

the alt-right was always pathetic is already dying out. it was a trend. every trend has zealots who think they are witnessing the end of history. none of this matters.

You're not French, ...move on

T.future rape victim

Sadly this kek

Have fun.

>t. awaiting cultural "enrichment"

>alt-right
Hillary's boogyman

>heres how Le Pen can still win
Back to r_d

VIVE L'UNION EUROPEENNE!
Kek wills it.

i saw a white looking girl with a rather equine face with her mother and mulatto daughter shopping at wal-mart, the father is of course absent because when you burn the coal you must pay the toll.

Jews are more intelligent than us and have been orchestrating the downfall of civilisation for hundreds of years. They had us in checkmate before we were even born.

your mom still expects you to go out and look for a job tomorrow

>Been reading some interesting things on RT
get the fuck out, nigger jones

One day you'll be dead and nothing will matter anymore.

Saved, thanks sweden

It's a lot of jews and other enemies spamming defeatism.
Just let the shit crash and meme/research international jewry.

Who cares about the election, it's annoying but the left and the right is bullshit dictated by judaism media, our whole society is a lie and the foundation has to be rebuilt in time.
Remove jews.

I'm gonna start doing heroin. I could make a bag last so long. dude, fuck it. All I need are some niggers to sell me some

Do any of these come in mobile-friendly format?

If you believed she was going to win in the first place you're dumb as shit anyway and you're not worth blackpilling you idiot.

no, its too raw of a redpill for normies.

I can't say I'm surprised, only disappointed. things will have to get worse before they get better.