do you agree Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=QXWNChoIluo

>inb4 no one watch the video

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Sinek
youtube.com/watch?v=1-c4S9B1iY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP can't inb4 faggot

You shouldn't strive to be a good slave. Fuck the system!

>posting the Sup Forums creepshot girl as an attention grabber
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this

>you should be patient and waste 10 years of your life for a giant corporation then you'll be satisfied

I say we export multiculturalism to Israel!!!
Return madness to it's source!!!

wow, dont be a degenerate. that pic is related to the thread topic: millenials

am i getting memed here? should i call the meme police?

Nobody is telling you to be a slave or waste years.
If youre smart enough, which both of you are not, there are ways to avoid it. For the rest, you follow the ones that are smarter than you and they give you money in return.
Nobody is going to give you cash for nothing.

>dealt a bad hand
lol

((((Simon Sinek)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Sinek

>American people of Hungarian-Jewish descent. British people of Hungarian-Jewish descent

Maybe if your people didn't produce all this degenerate crap on us we wouldn't have a self of esteem issues but nope now it's a problem because goyim won't collect you enough shekels.

He keeps repeating
>It's not their fault
>It's not their fault
>It's not their fault
>It's not their fault
>It's not their fault

Using the same soft parenting tactics he's complaining about

Even rich people are slaves to money like good goys. The only winning move is not to play the money game.

lol Sup Forums was right again
he's too "smart" to realize it

I suppose if you consider someone being successful a slave for even playing at all then sure. Were all slaves to life ultimately.
But would you rather be a slave to a slave, or a slave to the owner of slaves?
How low do you wanna sink in the hierarchy of slavery that is this life?

>not play the money game
So live in near poverty living off gibbs? I'll pass.

how do you not play the money game?
this?

You should look into buying property and self sufficient farming. Granted you might need to work and save to achieve that but its a way you can beat the system.

girls missing one of her front teeth

thislearn to hunt, in rural areas people will trade most necessities for meat

millennials are worse than boomers

Or i can do something easier and more enjoyable for me and get paid and spend the money for necessities?

>same bait pics over and over and over
normies get out

"Millenials are weak and complain"

Makes a youtube video complaining about millenials.

Baby boomers ruined the world and economy, "its the millenials fault! I want social security to pay for my healthcare but you cant have free healthcare!"

As a "millennial" that grew up refusing to partake in social media and had some understanding of morality, most of that video sounded like bullshit gibberish to me. I might have been addicted to video games, but I barely play them now so I don't know.

But the part about millennials not being able to form meaningful relationships makes sense. I went through adolescence without a single friend and even now I constantly wonder why all my peers are such fucking flakes.

upvote my blog

If your primary goal in life is having a good time you should to that, yes.

OLDFAG DETECTED

Id assume thats most peoples goal in life. I dont think everyone is a hunting enthusiast looking to live off of hunting in rural areas.

>Id assume thats most peoples goal in life.
correct

can you do that thing in sweden?
if you try to do that shit here youll be better just being under a bridge asking for gibsmedats
also this>I went through adolescence without a single friend
maybe you are a social retard? i mean, im kinda an autist and still made friends

so uhhh... i uhhh made this uhh video and i uhhh really suck at uhhh talking and i uhhh wasnt able to um edit these distracting noises out of my uhhh youtube video

>newfag detected

"Booohooo the youngsters these days are all lazy and don't wanna work"

Just because you and ur environment raised you to be shit doesn't mean it's like that some were else you entitled succubus

At 9 min forward is the true message. Its kinda terrifying.

It's about self-fulfillment more than anything else.

>rather than talking about how the work day has continuously extended and the purchasing power of their salaries lowered (especially when it comes to buying a house) during the past few decades
>lets overanalize empty platitudes and blame people for not wanting to work more hours than their parents for less money
>get motivated goy!

youtube.com/watch?v=1-c4S9B1iY4

nice, ill watch it later my bongfriend

But you're receiving fiat money, aka money that's good so long as people think it is you have nothing tangible. Also the system you're taking apart in is destroying your people.

I don't know the price of property in Argentina, but it really isn't that hard just you'd have to give up specialty fruits and vegetables. Farming to support yourself is easy so long as you aren't trying to make a profit or you aren't sending kids to college.

I agree. It's also why there will never be an uprising and the white race will be overrun with wogs, with everything turning to shit.

>posting the Sup Forums creepshot girl as an attention grabber
One thing that's nice about a lot of other chans is how they've made the practice of using an attractive woman to grab attention for an unrelated post bannable.

was great until they decided to put a fucking how to suicide in the fucking video
I don't want to send this video to someone I know - because it puts a fucking suicide in it
what a fucking idiot - talk about it - don't put someone hanging themselves
also this is fucking basic shit

"like"

also this is aids

u r soooo special wowie

yeah...thats kinda my endgame, but you still have to pay taxes and shit...you need money anyways

>unrelated
>pic of a millennial
>thread about millennials
nigga pls, i dindu nuffin

what, are you triggered or trolling? cant tell

>I constantly wonder why all my peers are such fucking flakes.

oh god, this.

I mean, it's a real threat. I love video games but they keep me from socializing. I can't actually socialize though. I can try but if I wanna make plans with people I get rejected because they already got plans for a period of time or they absolutely HATE any sort of commitment. like most fucking women. women are especially fucked up and trash.

>most of that video sounded like bullshit gibberish to me.

it totally isn't imo. they can't create deep meaningful relationships because they are constantly doing media escapism drugs. Or worse: they turn into workaholic zombies and work in shit places that only do numbercrunching.

>i have no social skills or friends but allow me to comment on the state of these people i have nothing to do with anyway
lmao they flake on you cuz you're unlikable, faggot. if everything smells like dogshit, look under your own shoe

>Implying that girl isn't Gen Z

How does the tax system work for you Argies? Because basically, the only taxes I gotta worry about are property taxes.

Nobody is saying burn your money in a fire pit, you will have to save and earn some money to realistically to pull this off just don't spend your money being a degenerate or on materialistic luxuries and you will be fine.

There is a period where you do have to work for fiat currency and live near the urban areas, just once again without gadgets and other debt traps you could only do that for like 5 years maybe less.

holy shit, im old

well, this country is a economic shitstorm so who knows how feasible is that

If anything it should encourage you since you want something tangible if shit hits the fan. If the economy collapses nobody is going to give a shit that you have a couple extra notes of paper, people are going to want tangible items like food, clean water, shoes.

Whos the chick?

I CAME HERE EXPECTING IMAGES OF QT WHITE GIRLS AND THERES NOTHING
FIX THIS
FIX IT NOOWWWWWW

The relationship thing so fucking true.

have an upboat

+1

another ted talk fag who points out obvious and true issues but never offers actual solutions just a bunch of feel good nonsense that leaves everyone lost if they were asked to begin work on what the speaker fag is demanding of society, not of the audience of apes clapping, but just...society...and corporations, maaan... lol saying NOTHING OF VALUE THAT WE DONT KNOW!

roodypoo candy ass detected