BODYCAMS

what is your opinion on it?

Good for accountability, but also means police are less likely to give you a break if they're always on film.

Both police and citizens are more accountable for their actions, sounds fine to me.

They're good. Let everyone see what niggers are really like. Let everyone see what police have to deal with every day.

if it provides us more first person videos of black people getting shot then of course i am in favor

This

excellent. niggers and spics van be held accountable for their lies and cops who step out of line can be properly reprimanded.

As said, it cuts both ways
Cops will likely not bullshit about what happened, but at the same time, cops who might normally let some things slide wont be able to anymore.

Frankly, its worth it IMO as you should not be breaking the law. Breaking the law and then hoping you get a cop who doesnt care is pretty stupid.

Good. It protects both the cop and citizens from false accusations.

Like that one instance where some bitch accused of cop of rape and they the footage to btfo her.

should be mandatory and on 24/7 to keep the pigs in line.

Came here to post this

I like it, makes sure cops are accountable for their actions and can be useful for evidence against dindus.
Also this.

They're awesome. Some Detroit cop should live-stream his cam. It would be the best and most realistic episode of cops ever. Seriously--I'd pay money to see that shit.

Still the film is usually only reviewed if there is a complaint, I don't think they have the resources to go through every hour of film for every active officer looking for times they let people off with a warning.

It cuts down on corruption, but more importantly, cuts down on false claims by civilians of police brutality and "he dindu nuffin-itis"

I can imagine how uppity al shapton would be if they did that. And how butthurt libshits would be knowing they can't virtue signal hard enough to prevent most people from realizing how vile niggers are.

how do we check for possible manipulation? how can the police guarantee us they don't temper with the footage?

Should all the material be uncut? Should it be published publicly? what gets censored and what doesnt?

bc a problem will be that those clips will be hard evidence and manipulating them would be worthwhile.

I'm in favor as well but I see many undefined laws coming at us.

They should be livestreamed and publicly accessible.

expensive and doesn't solve as many problems as people think
But if it gives people more videos of dindus acting like monkeys then sure, sound like a good investment

Good so police officers can't get in trouble when some retarded judge engages in judicial activism and attempts to make a not-guilty ruling for some useless nigger that obviously assaulted the poor cop

Darren Wilson would have been comended instead of villified.

There is absolutely NO reason a policeman should be require to wear a body camera. by law the US government does NOT have to protect its citizens, anyone who thinks cops should have body cams are probably either degenerate druggies or black lives matter faggots

t. police pig

Fuck you faggot, I want to watch cops beat up niggers up close. If COPS would only air bodycam footage I wouldn't watch anime.

>we need more surveillance for your own protection, citizen
Wtf I love Big Brother now!

How do you ensure any kind of evidence isn't tampered with? There's a level of trust with everything, there's also Internal Affairs.

It's already been proven that complaints made agaist LEO's in districts where bodycams are in use have dropped sharply.

They not only protect people from police brutality, they also protect the police from bullshit stories made up by white trash and dindus.

As long as we get chimpout livestreams I'm 100% down for it

It's for the cop more than anything

more state control for already untouchable dindus

There would most likely be a independent department located far away from the precinct in charge of installing and reviewing the cam data. Of course this new department will be funded by the honest taxpayers. Fucking beurocrats complicating everything

Yes!
Police are abusers of power

looks like the shoulder lasers that Predator uses

Afaik cops themselves prefer to have them

>expensive
seriously?
its a minuscule cost compared to the daily salary of a police officer.

Yeah, under the guise of protecting you against corrupt cops. Basically textbook Big Brother.

this
this
this
oink oink piggy
this

On one hand theres accountability. The flip side of course is that it turns every cop into a walking talking bit of mass surveillance. Right now they're not live feeds/streaming but give it 10-20 years and they will be.

A lot of cops n the force do, but police unions oppose them because of "muh brudder" in the event a cop is dirty.

*in the force

Good for cities, but I don't want them around small towns cause it'll just make it difficult to let minor things slide.

great. less lawsuits hit the court system against officers for "excessive force" saving money. all the dickhead officers just beating ass for no reason get held accountable.

sounds great both ways. everyone is held accountable and video evidence for every nog arrest so they can't plea down in court.

Everyone should have one

Its to protect the cop and provide evidence against legal action when he inevitably has to shoot a rabid chimp, it has nothing to do with big brother

The research shows that body cams don't reduce the use of force by police and might even increase it. I'm all for more force against degenerate criminals

This pretty much. If I had to wear one of these and fine everyone for every fucking stupid shit ever or potentially lose my job, it would crush my soul.

>all the dickhead officers just beating ass for no reason get held accountable.

if you believe that, you are a lost cause

thanks for the (you)s fags. piggy bait is best bait

Based on what I've seen on COPS, 99% of the time you're being arrested you'll be in your underwear. I do not want video of me being arrested in underwear existing.

if you think that doesn't happen, you don't know any cops.

I think the left is gong to get tired of this whole "video everything" culture before the right does, simply because reality challenges the victim narrative too often.

The best recent example I can think of is the Steve Stephens murder in Cleveland where he live streamed himself killing a pedestrian. There was immediate outrage from the Stephens family and others that Facebook didn't pull the video immediately and it was allowed to spread. I think the same feeling is going to grow after thousands of these police body cam videos get leaked on FB and show the less dignified side of black culture. I think the left will find that it preferred the arrangement where each side could make up their own facts and walk away believing they were right. Video doesn't allow anyone to twist the narrative of what happened.

BS. They can pick and choose when to enforce the law. The fact that it's recorded doesn't change this. Otherwise all COPS would ever be is police beating dindu's with maglights.

I like how these came about because nignogs chimping out on officers and being shot to death.
Ironically, police can't let ANYTHING slide anymore if they're wearing a bodycam, because someone will always be looking through all the footage later and reporting on their activities. As for blacks getting shot, all it's done is shown that nearly every instance is justified and turned the world against them even more.

>Oh vey that Mr police officer man is a rapist he raped me past 3 am in a dark alley with no witnesses
>You must book him on solely my word alone because that rapist tried giving me a ticket and arrested me when i tried jewing him out of it.

the only thing more untouchable than a dindu is a state dindu

As a fed who uses them I'm all in favour.

Perfect evidence to cover yourself from malicious complaints, amazing evidence for court - we can have it played at the first court appearance which helps guilty plea and more serious sentences (difference between reading about a guy threatening to stab an officer, and seeing a video of him screaming and trying to resist arrest), and great for banter when you and your mates show each other videos of smashing in doors and all that fun stuff.

9/10, only downside is disclosure can be a pain in the arse.

Look at the bright side ...
More chimp-out Webms !!

Not true. It is entirely the officers perogative to cite or not to cite. Without repremand from his superior. And you cannot lose your job over it.

>i got btfo
>better save face

Doesn't refute the fact that it holds all parties involved accountable for their actions.

I support them. I bet they wind up clearing the police of any claimed wrongdoing than the other way around.

>might even increase it

Makes sense. If the camera shows they are justified to do so they wouldn't have to worry about the person claiming otherwise after the fact. Without the cams, police probably hold back a little just because it's hard to prove they were in the right without the cam in some cases.

Are these always active? Do they dump the videos to some storage on a daily basis after each shift ends?

Sounds like a good solution for corrupt mexican tier cops if the answer to these two questions is yes

don't like how it violates their privacy, but I think it would solve a lot of issues... especially in bad areas.

No they can turn them off if they want.

>it has nothing to do with Big Brother
Of course not, citizen. Now fund all these new cameras to watch you, citizen.

I like them. It holds both parties accountable. If a cop is being an antagonistic dick and pushing beyond what's legal or moral, they're pinned. Likewise if a nog is acting like nog and has a chimp out, they're pinned.

>Haha, I was only pretending to be retarded.

>pain in the arse
Canera goes on shoulder not in ass

If you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear

Of course!

I'm much more comfortable with police body cams than I am with the absurd level of CCTV places like the UK have.

They are caching 30 seconds of video at all times but only records when you press the button.

So for example if a cop pulls out his gun and shoots somebody then presses the button, there is a good chance he will have the moment before he had to pull out his gun recorded.

Its not possible due to space and battery limits to have hours recorded.

my opinion is that it's a way for the jewish masters to make sure their dogs aren't undermining them.

t. police dog

p.s. they're really useful when you have to shoot a nigger because good boy arguments don't work, but otherwise

This.

In the end, they're probably more beneficial to the cops.

Police have discretion about whether or not to enforce specific laws. Cameras change nothing in that respect if the cops know that.

OTOH, if cops wear the body cams in ghettos, they're actually more likely to light a nigga up because they'll have proof that they were justified instead of having to weigh the risk to their life vs having their life ruined by all of the BLM type bullshit.

For example, I usually ignore drug use as long as you're not DUI and I don't catch you dealing. Even then I'd usually give a warning unless I saw kids involved.

This helped me establish a rapport with the black community so that they would be more likely to snitch, or at least give me clues on the whereabouts of murderers.

Now that I have to wear a bodycam all the fucking time, it makes my job much harder because I was building myself up for promotion and now It's gone full hard mode.

video and audio evidence?

DAS RAYSIS

I'd like to underline as well that some situations might solve themselves in a more peaceful matter when both parties know they are being observed

pic very related

Entire system needs change.
Make it so even a small abuse of power such as trying to piss a person off while writing a speeding ticket should be a 2 week unpaid suspension. Any unwarranted physical assaults should be an instant firing and never allowed to work for the government again. You will see cops abusing their power stop instantly.
Only time I've had to deal with a cop is when I got pulled over for my license plate being out, the fucking cop kept me there for 10 minutes lecturing me and trying to piss me off so I would attack him or something so he could get me for something instead of just a warning. I didn't even know license plate lights were a thing until I got pulled over. That should have been at least a week unpaid suspension.
Also make them do their actual job, I see them sitting in the same speed traps all the time when they could be patrolling higher crime areas which I guarantee would decrease the crime there.

:DDDD
Police corruption
I pity my little brother for getting into your shithole of a job.
As wellas everyone else who sees the police as a noble and just career

interesting input, thanks. Have not thought about it this way. Do you ignore drug use because of personal ideals or because it helps you with more serious crimes?

Eh good fucking luck. When you say
>entire system needs to change
It quickly becomes that the entire society needs to change.

I only give a shit about tax payers.

nogs that play the game are not part of my work load unless my department makes a mandate to that effect.

do you actually know how much they cost? setup and everything?

Why did you even join law enforcement when you barely care about making the world a better place
>when you answer your own question

Raises the rate of them shooting blacks because they know they're on camera and fully justified to do so.
So ya, pretty good idea.

Never said cams were bad. There is only a good side all around. There are no negatives

Waste of money.

there is the danger of manipulating footage and the problem of publishing raw footage without censoring.

It's an evidence collector. Protects everyone who deserves protection, and screws over the bad ones, no matter who's wearing the badge.

It's a combination of wasting my time with niggers and getting accused of profiling. It's not like any of them pay taxes. They're pests.

The only serious crimes are when taxpayers get hurt. To this end I spend most of my time trying to deal with crime that impacts them or could potentially impact them. This includes gang violence, can't have it spilling into the streets and creating a PR shitstorm for the city, if it's election season that means asses hang.

But back to why I ignore non violent drug crime, niggers are taught from a young age to resist authority, which means the more I push the more they push. Picking battles is important if you want any sort of co-operation, and on top of it for the past six years I've been getting the kids free drinks, ice creams, collaborated with some bleeding hearts to establish a basketball program, and the end result is I'm well enough known in the area that homicide will come to me for help because of my connections.

So naturally I'm forgetting my body cam in the cruiser frequently which catches me shit from those assholes in IA.

"Making the world a better place" is an awfully vague statement, don't you think? Do you mean I should go around planting flowers and telling people to stop eating meat?

The only issue I can think of is something related to Trump's "wiretapping" problem, the video picks up everyone the cop sees, not just suspects. So you want the video locked behind a court order, not livestreamed. As amusing as that would be.

Had the exact opposite of the intended effect, so cops actually feel secure in their right to shoot certain criminals. That's just some fun for now though. In the long term there's going to be an AI combing through every bit of footage, reprimanding them for letting minor criminals go and keeping them constantly on their toes. Eventually they might as well be robots automatically delivering punishments, which means they might end up breaking up trusting, safe, and cohesive communities in an effort to make everyone submit to authority at all times. It throws the idea of community completely out the window since mutual trust is pointless when you can never act outside conventions without being punished.

Once you set this standard, you can never take it back. The lack of accountability for police means people be very upset if cameras are removed, no matter what negative effects come with them. It's worth considering whether peace, truth, and the rule of law need this sort of accountability. This will only help cops working in bad neighborhoods, but it won't fix those neighborhoods and it may ultimately do harm to the rest of us.

Here's some vegan shit for you, retard.
Veganism would only work at minimum on a city scale. Individuals doing it does fuck all

good. more evidence to support the claims of the police officers on the other side they cant look away on minor cases that would be other wise just a finger raise worth.

>Canera goes on shoulder not in ass
Here it goes in the ass. How else would we catch the Muslims raping us in the act?

No more unjustified police brutality

Did you have a goddamn stroke and not catch his sarcasm?

More
>only pretending to be retarded
Assogned (you)

Good friend of mine is a defense attorney. "Advocate" for the bongs. He HATES body cameras. He told me 99% of his clients are guilty as hell,and the camera does not lie.