Facebook gone racist happening

The most racism I've ever seen on kikebook
Racewar soon?

check out MrTechnicalDifficult/posts
Enjoy

>relaxing

Can't even bodyslam properly, typical nigger.

>shut up bitch

kek

>normies talking some common sense on zuckbook

ohh my sides do you have any more ??

SHES A FUCKING WHITE PERSON WHO CARES!

Ayianikqua Shaw EVERY BODY do dumb shit he dindu nuffin yall

>nigger damage control

Its too late.
It was always too late.

There conditioning is so strong with strong memetic Innoculations against racism, but respect for old ladies and feminism make old women untouchable.

>dis cognitive Dissonace gonna be good

When will the learn understand tat Niggers are not human. They are feral animals who need to be kept in Africa or, better yet, exterminated.

>no mention of race whatsoever even when she is the ONLY white person at a party of 40+ black people
I swear to God on the say of the rope the lying media will suffer the greatest. Pull them apart with cars and make them drink bleach for their dirty rotten lies and manipulation.

Is mr Technical Difficult /ourguy/?

They're too stupid to realize it. They think they'll be able convince people not to think badly of them now. We're past the point of saying "Well EVERYBODY has some bad people in it", no, that excuse doesn't work after the whole riots in the black communities that's been happening for these past years over some dumb criminal nigger that deserved to get shot. That excuse doesn't work after seeing the crime rates of blacks. That excuse doesn't work after seeing ANYTHING that BLM does.

Fucking damage control. What a load of bullshit when places like Detroit exist.

I like how no one is budging to the nigresses damage control

they seriously look like cartoon characters of blacks from like the 50s. look at the guy in the very back on the right who jumps up and runs off. That's a cartoon nigger right there.

>They think they'll be able convince people not to think badly of them now.
We already think this. Now, we are just beginning to outright say it. It is going to get a lot worse, this is the tip ice the iceberg that is called "negro fatigue".

It's called common sense. Walking into a crowd of blacks and asking them to stop is inviting trouble. Anyone knows this, which is why it's best to avoid them.

What's the current result of this? Is the pupper ok?

Errbody needs to check out this page
The comment section is FLOOODING with it

Just look at how many likes this picture got

There's a reason those "stereotypes" exist.

damn my dude. Sup Forums is really normalising racism.

Was this the Jews master plan after all? Turn moderates into Nigger Haters.

>black pool party
If that alone doesn't make your Niggey Senses tingle nothing will

>surrounded by blacks
>relaxed
Poor dogs tbqh

HHAHAA holy shit

She's an old entitled baby boomer. This video pretty much highlights the
>old baby boomer who thinks that we can all just get along decides to treat blacks like she would white people and nearly gets killed

LINK FAGGIT

This, Gen Z sees this and will learn from their mistakes.

>damn my dude. Sup Forums is really normalising racism.

Nah, Sup Forums was the testing ground for this. Back in 2010 Sup Forums was flooded with this kind of shit and fought against the Tumblr bitches and Reddit's SRS. No wit's being done on a larger scale to the whole world. The Tumblr bitches and Reddit's SRS are now the Libtards and Antifa, who are doing this shit to the rest of the people, that's why normies are turning full on Sup Forums.

I don't think it's conspiracy, but it's funny to see Sup Forums war 7 years ago against tumblr and Reddit is now being played out by norimes against Liberals and antifa.

Feed the fire Start the Race War.

>literally doesn't know how this place works

I tried multiple times linking
this might be the best I can do
MrTechnicalDifficult/posts/2224671727580185

I hope so

yeah, normies and r_the donald co-opted our old positions after the election. Casual racism and civic nationalism is pretty normalized now.

That's why /pol's shifted towards full natsoc now since it's always the vangaurd.

>Christinee Taylor

Atta girl

>>literally

You sound like a liberal faggot from Tumbler.

im pretty sure the average IQ of people who comment on facebook posts like this with their REAL NAME is about 85

>Black People
>Pool Party

ok. considering dindus can't swim and no one was in the pool. What an idiot lady, Thinking dindus are considerate of other people's space(noise pollution)

>Tumbler
>spacing
You sound like a edgelord faggot from Reddit.

I was an ediot
Link was up in OPs post

full version

Finally a reason to log into FB again... this is some choice shit

Nothing about that was racist. What are you a fucking regressive?

>pool party
>no one in pool.

>christine taylor do you really ?

Ya know they could have shot here. I'm guessing this wasn't in the south or in Chicago. Smells like Florida we had some tame niggers back in my day since the southern niggers were to poor to go there and the ones already there were to poor to get out.

White liberals see the crime and chimp behavior just like we do. But they blame it on white oppression, the legacy of slavery and jim crow, poverty, poor education etc. It takes more than crime stats to convince liberals it's in their DNA.

THE OVERTON WINDOW IS MOVING

well done

Niggers can't swim.

lets flood the comments with dindu memes

I've got a black coworker who's going to join the Navy but get this... bitch can't swim. Would the Navy even take a dindu or anyone who can't fucking swim?

>tfw we've turned normies into white supremacists

What a bunch of feral niggers

I'm more mad that none of the niggers tried to help and instead just ran away or watched

how can we find a way to support black ppl and their violent behaviors too a point the public is convinced that its white pride and racist , basically we need to hijack back culture like we did with memes like the fag flag peace symbol etc and make it racist so they can go back to being disliked for what they are

>tfw no qt aryan Alberta nazi gf
why even live

>he's never been around black people
Just like when they have a street bbq, they go to nice neighborhoods and do it on people's yards

Looks like he wanted to drop her in the water and he slipped.
Blacks as useless as ever.... cant even drop someone in the pool properly

Navy dont give two fucks whether you can swim or not, Boss, it's neither part of the job description, nor a capbalility envisaged to be used in 99% Naval Employment.. Navy ships don't have pools n shit.

>black
>can't swim
>Navy

Holy fucking stereotype

I always feel shit seeing guys like Camden who know exactly what's up.

it kinda makes sense to know how to swim when you're in the middle of the ocean for months. you know, in case shit goes wrong.

LMFAO!!!!!!

Nigger they wear life jackets you dumb mother fucker

I say we export multiculturalism to Israel!!!
Return madness to it's source!!!

Must suck to have an entire race of subhuman scum dragging you down by association

Yes. I was in the Navy, had a few dindus who couldn't swim. They made them wake up about 2 hours earlier than everyone else and take swimming lessons in the morning until they could pass the basic swim quail, which is essential swim one lap and tread water for a few minutes.

Former navyfag here. Watching the niggers get pushed off the high dive in boot camp was one of the happiest moments of my life. Not a single one passed the swim test on the first try, and they had to try again everyday until they were able to make it to the end of the pool.

>2010
>Sup Forums
You mean /new/?

there is major problems with black people but the problem I have is that they were manipulated into this behavior. IDK if by the jews but probably. It just makes me sad because if you look at mid 20th century, black people were basically like white people. And the social engineers came and fucked them up and now we are supposed to be racist. But being racist is not seeing the bigger picture. Black people have vulnerabilities that can be manipulated to create nigger behavior. White people do as well but in a different way. Cuck behavior is sort of our version of social engineering degeneration

>that font rendering in 2017

She should've known going up to a bunch of niggers wasn't going to end well

but mad whit boys all your poolz are belong to us now

Keep off my waifu lads

This is what happens when they make up a significant portion of any population. They are 95% of this pool party and civilization is lost. Look at Detroit chiraq or any south African city. Niggers can not be civil in a majority. Prove me wrong.

Nice

>in case something goes wrong
l2rtead, obtuse retard.

>if you look at mid 20th century, black people were basically like white people

I uhh.. wouldn't go that far.

>she says as she takes black dick last month but is mad the nigga didnt stay with her

Were doggos ok?

chuckled

poor dog being dragged into the water, so stupid

Tried to throw her in with her dogs?

Stop normalizing niggers, they are not like us and color has nothing to do with it

>face-plants self
what did he mean by this?

Pretty fucking obvious the nigger slipped when he picked her up and just intended to throw her in the pool. He fucked up and kept going with it. The only fucked up part is that he did this shit while she had two dogs and they ran away because of this shit.

>police are hunting for a dark-skinned white male wanted for assault today after a pale black elderly woman was tackled to the floor and thrown into a swimming pool.

>gook
>giving a fuck about a dog

I met a mulatto on Sup Forums 9 years ago and he still skypes me anti-black shit every other day. It's great.

niggers dont understand that it doesnt matter if its just "a few bad eggs"

guess what niggers: if we throw all the eggs out, the bad ones are gone too!

we dont have time to interview every nigger in the country to find out whos bad and whos good

Dude they don't need any manipulating... They do this shit on their own. But I am curious as to why negroes in the 60's were able to produce people like Martin Luther King, but Niggers of this day and age are borderline retarded (70-80 IQ).

>nigger goes violent against woman
>all other niggers instinctively run wild around instead of helping the woman or somehow trying to stop him

its almost like niggers are not humans

also, you sub-nigger retard, a simple google search shows that:

"No matter how you join the Navy, you must pass the swim test. Everyone must pass a Navy Third Class Swim Test."

"A third class swim test is a test to determine if a person can stay afloat and survive without the use of a personal Flotation Device (PFD) in open water long enough to be rescued in a man-overboard situation. The 3rd class swimmer qualification is the minimum entry-level requirement for all U.S. Navy Personnel."

>pretty fucking obvious the guy driving home drunm was just trying to get home. He never intended on running over that kid, his hands just slipped off the wheel.

A crime is a crime is a crime. This is the reason why there are different degrees of severity. "It was just a prank, bro!" won't go far in court.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

JUST SHUT UP

ALL OF YOU, SHUT THE FUCK UP

None of you faggots are going to do a single fucking thing about this. You're all just sitting here bitching on your Macedonian Masochist forum and nothing will change. None of you are inventing things, none of you own businesses, none of you are political figures, none of you are inventing new ideologies, none of you are leaders, you're all fucking worthless. None of these societal problems are going to change just because you went on some little cry fest on Sup Forums. No one cares. Your family doesn't care, your boss doesn't care, your friends don't care, your boomer parent politicians don't care. Nobody cares. So you can just stop bitching now, the same thing has been happening since the 60s. It isn't suddenly going to change this year, or this day, or this month.

Jesus christ I'm so sick of listening you inactive faggots whine about the nigger problem. Get off your dumb fucking ass and make some real world change, otherwise just keep shitposting about niggers beating up old white moms like a bunch of fucking masochists.

FUCK OFF

This is what happened. He was going to throw her in the pool but tripped on the dog leashes and bashed her head in the concrete. Then threw her in the pool anyway. Funny thing is he'll go to prison for this.

>friend from school is half nigger half Puerto Rican
>blackpilled as fuck on his races
>says that when the race war kicks off he's just going to take as many of them as he can with him

no