Why can't Africans learn to farm?

Why can't Africans learn to farm?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21231_Just_Tha_Tip.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
youtube.com/watch?v=VKNoJ2BzSRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Using this thread as an opportunity to request the image of that roving gang of niggers wherein one is wearing a wedding dress/carrying AKs

>Why can't Africans learn to farm?
Because that requires planning and forethought.

That picture quality is as poor as that child

why does crackers have a small dick?

why do white ho love my pipe

oh shit, haha wow

Lack of natural selection and too friendly environment. If only humanists could stop feeding them maybe they would learn.

Why would they when whitey will always send food?
Think if you'd be nigger
>don't have to work or farm
>whites will always send food
>spend all day just fucking and killing eachothers

farming is a trait unique to human beings

AND WORK

>Create farmland
>Local raiders/warlords/feral nigs overrun it and destroy/steal all your crops

Crab bucket.

I'll take the small dick over the 30 iq points you lack.

Hey Akon. How's the solar thing going?

Because a claim of a small dick is propaganda while Africans not being able to figure out how to farm is a demonstrated occurrence?

General butt naked if you want more.

I believe that the little boy was declared a witch by his village, and they were allowing him to starve. The blonde ended up adopting him, right?

Since you people are still monkeys, Shaniqua, their nigger minds can only think of dick and not want they'll be eating.

Rape isn't love.

Africans if you study them don't think of future they have never farmed

top fucking kek

this

feeding nigs just creates more problems, every year its the same fucking story. omg help nig nog countr xyz they are starving. no body asks why they are starving. its because they are fucking retarded monkey people that never plan ahead and just fuck and make 1000's of new kids.

>Africans
>planning ahead

They'd rather eat the seeds, content to graze for an hour, like cattle.

Why cant monkeys farm?

Nigger has a farm and he wants to actually grow some food, so he works his ass off (lets assume he is this one in the millione working nog type) and grows some vegetables. Its time to sell them, earn some money and buy more farming equment but noone wants to pay for food when everyday comes truck with food from charity organisation.

Why are whites ashamed to come from albinism ??

Great relentless shame.

Cuz they are to busy killing each other

They are opressed and abused by whites. The west takes all of the richness and leaves shit for poor nigs.

Whites come from the nordics. The real aliens

Because niggers don't plan ahead.
My buddy went on one of those help niggers in Africa courses for college, he taught a farmer how to fertilize his crops and it increased his crop yield by like 150% which in turn increased his profits.

You would think the nigger would've spent some of that money on fertilizer, right?
He didn't, he bought himself some useless shit with the extra profit and went back to farming without fertilizer.

is this real?

Foreign aid prevent local farmers from prospering.

holy shit finally a new flag. i have 186 now thx broke ass african boy

This explains it

Love this image. One guy gets his shit together while the rest fail.

Thread.

Because theyre dumb, fuckin niggers with pea brains.

Nah lmao, those are just the funniest lies they tell themselves. Because their shame is so great. Cucked by their own hate. Beautiful.

we literally don't let them progress

too many resources and cheap workforce

Thanks friendo.

i just stole this

Because they have incredibly low IQs and can't wait the length of time crops need to grow for the payoff. Also you have to care for crops, rotate them to replenish soil nutrients and dats jus too much werk.

More like the local lowlifes bust into his house and hold a machete to his neck while they steal his vegetables.

biologically a penis need not be more then a few inches to inseminate a female. a smaller penis also places less resources on the body thus more blood can be retained in the bigger brains that whites and asians have. we are just more evolved in this manner.

Yes but imagine the horror of being the lone black man in Africa with a white brain, knowing the moment you gain a modicum of success the rest will drag you back down to their level.

The only way to have successful farmland in the feral nigger infested wastes would be pic related.

This gives me hope. I wanna be like that guy, somehow- only, not a nig.

How many times do you have to get BTFO before you leave forever. Is this one of the benefits to having a double digit IQ?

bullshit. utter bullshit.

But where does he sleep?

Actually no, the reason you have smaller dicks is the same reason you have thinner lips, narrow nose, and flatter ass. Natural slection took place in ancient times when your albino ancestors ventured north. thin lips, smaller dick, flatter ass, as to not get frost bite on them. A narrower nose to heat up the cold air.

Now you know. Youre welcome.

Where the fuck did these Africans get all of these AKs?

How the fuck are they working, have magazines, and ammo?

Africa has about 15% of the world arable land, which is more than enough to not only sustain nigger population growth but create a surplus to export and gain revenue.

A few obvious problems:
>Lack of infrastructure
>About 90% of all arable land (Of that 15%) is locked up by various governments across africa and are therefore not being used.
>Inspections of crops (For export use) are expensive
>land deeds are usually not recognized by anyone, nor is ownership enforced

Less obvious and more "politically incorrect":
>Niggers can't manage their lives
Niggers are fucking slaves to status symbols. Livestock farmers are still overproducing because "more livestock=seen as rich and powerful". Then, of course, they can't sustain the amount of livestock and the population collapses.
>niggers don't want to farm
All of Africa's population booms are occurring in Urban areas. Urban people simply don't have the motivation to go out and farm. For the same amount of money it costs to get smuggled into Europe as a "refugee", they could easily buy a plot of land in africa, grow crops, and make money off of it. But they are retarded and lazy. They want their designer jeans, smart phones, and white women.

I love traveling to shitholes. Not the "travel whore" looking for the next exotic cock carousel to ride type of travel. But because I only care about truth I can see with my own two eyes.

gonna need a quick gestalt on tis one.

10/10

You are literally retarded. Albinism is in a completely different section of the genome than that of the thing that makes whites, white.

Modern farming is a technological endeavor, made possibly only by a number of linked innovations:

>land management
>machinery
>storage
>processing industry

The first is possible anywhere but the rest require an industrial economy. Africa already has a large number of farms but they mainly engage in produce growing for the European market.

Starving Africans are mainly possible because foreign aid increases their population above the land's carrying capacity at their level of farming, and this magic food from above is what generations have known so planning for the future isn't something they learn.

Ant and grasshopper again.

Btfo with your guaranteed yous? Nah. You will never have power like this on this image board. Like shooting fish in barrel. An all you can eat buffet.

>He thinks whites have small dick
Those Jews really do a lot a propaganda work for you.
But in reality we are bigger.

explain.

Nah youre just ashamed of where your birth marks and freckles really came from. You simply cant handle the truth. ITs quite pathetic. Your fear and cowardice. But I forgive you. MY weak recessive brother/son

>AKs never break
>in a free market (like much of Africa has) without government interference or export controls 7.62x39 is cheaper per round than individual cigarettes
>the threat of violence is often sufficient

I bet most people who have firearms in Africa are stingy as fuck with the ammo, though, as they'd rather buy smokes than constantly feed their AK.

It´s part of a film named "Johnny Mad Dog"

Indian Albino. You have the Nordic myth.

They can't get pulled over and make it out alive. I don't know how they still exist. Nevermind, I just pictured cockroaches and rats...

You're larping, show pic of arm with today's date and Sup Forums to prove you aren't.

Not only is it real, but they believe that dressing this way gives them magic powers. They also believe that they do not need to aim their weapons and that their gods will guide the bullets.

Shane diesel.

efukt.com/21231_Just_Tha_Tip.html

you will always be a nigger

yes but surely these AKs were stolen. Where the fuck did all of these Africans I always see posted have AKs?

>dat kid with three magazines duct taped together on the far left
operator as fuck †bh

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

Indian Albino.

see, the poor are not guilty of being poor.

It is the fucking evil richs who steal everything from them and don't allow them to progress.

retard.
they know how to farm, and have been doing so successfully for a long long time.

they dont farm because of subsidized crops and (((aid))) flooding in and destroying local economies.

you know that proverb about teaching a man to fish vs giving him a fish?

well we gave them fish anyway.

this should be common knowledge. you cant consider yourself red-pilled if you dont even understand why there are food shortages.

what a childish question HURRR WHY DONTY THEY JUST FARM LOL, ITS WHAT FOOD COMES FROM. EVRYBODY KNOWS THAT LOL. DUM NIGGRS.

you're the subhuman.

Its sad. The only thing you can be proud of is a jewish propaganda lie.

Nah, if you dont know me by now its okay. Stick around. Were here forever. Ill teach you things. Thinks every man woman and child should know.

The Chinese, Soviets, and Cubans funded countless insurgencies across Africa. They put Mugabe into power.

Once an AK makes its way into an area it's going to remain in service. In a hundred years they will still be going strong.

Maybe in the future if the NFA is repealed we can start importing them as collectors items.

>Ctrl+F
>Sam K
>Phrase not found

youtube.com/watch?v=VKNoJ2BzSRU

I know you, you're funny but you're a Jew and not black.

White people are Indian Albinos.

>this nigga in the panties with the RPG

I kind of explained in my post, their resources and almost free workforce is too much of a temptation to leave it there, also consequences of colonialism

thats not general butnaked

Glad to hear he was still alive.

checked and kek'd

>inidian are nigger
No they are not. Indians are Caucasians. A shittier version of Caucasians.
Chines and Mongolian people look similar. More news at 11.

Because you have tards like that blonde bitch propping up their failure. Only by allowing them to fail can they finally learn some lessons.

Whites are Indian Albinos.

once there aren't enough whites to fund welfare, this is what our inner cities will look like

Because they're less intelligent and we've created an artificial population boom that is leading to resource scarcity. Many people would gladly pillage a farm if it meant their people didn't have to starve, even if other people did.

The white man's burden and the denial of race have caused this.

>Why would they when whitey will always send food?
That might be part of why it's currently the case in the past few decades, but that doesn't explain why they didn't create basic agriculture or essentially basic anything that people in even moderately advanced societies took for granted several thousands of years ago.
So no, it doesn't account for why they never really got into it whatsoever.

I like that oasis picture a lot because it puts things so well into perspective as for africans past AND present It's like
>what can be done with just a tiny bit of effort.
>what the average nigger is doing (nothing) and total wasteland in the background.

Sometimes it's like being lazy seems to be an african trait and i'm not even trying to hate on blacks but it really seems that way, if they don't HAVE to.. then fuck it, even if it helps them tremendously.. *yawn* fucking boring shit i don't wanna do.. HEY WHITE BOY.. Give me some water melon and chicken and a 40 or i'll call you a fucking racist..
>haha i'm such a genius nigger

Ofcourse the out of africa theory makes it even worse for them, because that would imply that they had MORE time than everybody else on earth, yet achieved essentially NOTHING of what the others did..

The only thing your proud of is your disease. And youre not even. In fact. Youre very ashamed of the reality. Very frightened. You dont like it. Thats the price of your hubris.

too smart they make the inferior whites do it

mexicans and chinks are niggers

Colonialism helped them more than it hurt them and that was a long time ago. They are still low IQ retards too stupid to know how to farm.

Not enough APM

>that nig with the confederate flag t-shirt
kek

Indian people sometimes give birth to Whites.

About a dozen of my friends have slept with black guys and told me about it. With only one exception, they've all said the same thing - that their penis was average at the largest, that the guy thought it was huge because of the black-is-big meme, and that they were totally dissatisfied because the guy thought size was all he needed (despite not having it anyway). The exception was average-sized too, just not crap in bed due to delusions of being massive.

Here's a tip: if your only comeback to "your country sucks" is that you have bigger dicks on average, you're an idiot in at least 3 different ways.