Reminder: Marion Le Pen is literally the daughter of a Mossad agent

"On 7 Nov 2013, the French weekly news magazine L'Express disclosed the identity of her biological father, Roger Auque, a Mossad agent". Is there no escape from Jews? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Auque

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Auque
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bastard daughter too.

Still my waifu though. 2021 inshakamal.

Thanks for reminding me to jerk off to her again, Ireland!

lel
bump

explains the schnozz.

The nose knows

Literally prove it you filthy pasta nigger

Thanks for the laugh my man

It's true, he was estranged and did not raise her but it came out in his memoirs that he was a Mossad agent following his death from cancer (he had worked as a journalist in the middle east.

>Auque was born in Roubaix, France, on January 11, 1956. His father was a Gaullist, while his mother, whose maiden name was Baudry, was a French Communist
He isn't a jew by heritage, but he was
>arrested by Hezbollah in January 1987 after being suspected of espionage activity on behalf of the Israelis.

ITS OK LADS SHES STILL FAPPABLE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Auque

keksimus

See pic related

Does his nose follow the shekels?

holy fuck, is this for real?

Yeah. It's not even denied by anyone. Just one of those things that are out there but the media never reports.

also this

("obseques" means "funeral")

Hate sex is fucking amazing!

At this point I cant deny the degeneracy of france anymore. Look at macaroni's pedeau wife. Shit is disgusting senpai.

Why do people do shit like this? A month's wages isn't even that much.

bump

I find it hard to believe the part about the wage.
He is risking being tortured and killed for a miserable amount of shekels.

How the hell is like 0.3% of the worlds population just everywhere?!

If goys are not even willing to charge the Jew a high price to work for them, Jews are truly the master race.

Reminder: she a CUTE
CUTE
U
T
E

reminder you're italian

Not having a homeland for thousands of years.

If only her father is Jewish, she's not a real Jew because the heritage is passed on matrilineally. If a Jew marries a goyess then the offspring are not accepted by the community and have to become proselytes

this is a meme. by that logic, ivanka's children would not be jewish. but guess where their loyalties will lie when they grow up...