Redpill me on living in the Brazilian jungle

You can buy land for 56 bucks an acre. Pretty much as much as you can afford. What are the downsides of this?

Is my land title safe in Brazil? Will I be killed by wild niggers? Will I be killed by mutant insects?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.landwatch.com/details?id=25047077
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdkw0F_KdYc
ibtimes.com/brazils-agricultural-boom-farmers-face-against-indians-classic-conflict-pitting-1293359
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Godin_des_Odonais
youtube.com/watch?v=iMdnMsUuaIA
youtube.com/watch?v=EUbMCh1e-jg
youtube.com/watch?v=3xQyQnXrLb0
youtu.be/1E0484s6g2k
youtu.be/cjy4pMQIcto
youtu.be/c8GzUrhc9wE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

m.landwatch.com/details?id=25047077

You'll die. The jungle sees you as a threat and will do everything in it's power to expel you.
There's a reason nobody has conquered it.

This, the humidity + heat will dissolve your body and you will become one with the jungle soil

just bring a sweater, some flannels and an ax. you'll be fine.

Of course there's no syrup to collect, he'd starve.

I wish you really did that you fat ass chink shitposter.
I also wish you livestreamed.

You know the memes about australian wildlife?
Ours are worse and actually real.

remember that one time when henry ford tried to take over the amazonian jungle and failed hard? he was from detroit or someshit. figures that a leaf (close to detroit) would have the same idea. i get it, it's cold and dark most of the year, but you will die.

this
>and i don't even like brazil

>What are the downsides of this?
It is Australia.
>See 8 logged m8
>Get bitten
>Die

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdkw0F_KdYc

Then you need all the know how, on how to colonise and survive in the jungle. It's not like power companies are going to get you on the grid or you get any sort of clean water. You will have to fend for yourself and be 100% self sufficient plus surviving and having the knowledge of the dangers of the jungle. It's not feasible. The only thing that would make this profitable is to litterally turn around and chop down all the trees. Sell the wood. Then sell the land again...or replant trees and wait.

>Be me
>Literally step over four snakes in my life so far that would kill me, only pointed out to me after i did it
>only alive through blind luck

Enjoy getting killed by the animal feed mafia when they want to expand and you're in the way, soygoy.

>Think but how can that happen to one pers-
Oh, yeah, Australia

RIP

no roads

I say we export multiculturalism to Israel!!!
Return madness to it's source!!!

you'll probably get killed by malaria or cartel

jesus fucking christ brazil, i can't help but laugh but seriously you guys are animals.
fucking cannibals!

Hueheuheeuehue

--CANIBALISM--

just pay a neighboring tribe of ooga boogas a few bucks to take care of your land, it's probably fine to buy

Esse é o rostro de seu amigo Dudu na sopa né?

What in Oblivion is that???

can foreigners just buy as much land as they want in Brazil?

Looks like a monkey, can't tell what he's eating though

macacque (monkey) soup

Why not buy a 1000 acre and create the Republic of Kekistan? A symbolic country for White people and pro-White politics with a NatSoc government

>Is my land title safe in Brazil?
No the government will just seize it and give it to natives sooner or later.

ibtimes.com/brazils-agricultural-boom-farmers-face-against-indians-classic-conflict-pitting-1293359

All survival tips can be found in the Jungle Book

Cannibalism! LOL

You can find cheap real estate in Lehigh Acres Florida, and have a slightly smaller chance of getting killed.

>Is my land title safe in Brazil? Will I be killed by wild niggers? Will I be killed by mutant insects?
>mutant wild niggers
Ftfy

>it's the bear necessities

Increasing temperatures, powerful weather events, and malaria will fuck you up.

A brazilian delicacy. You should try it mate.

>Redpill me on living in the Brazilian jungle
HUE, you gonna die, stupid leaf!

>You can buy land for 56 bucks an acre. Pretty much as much as you can afford. What are the downsides of this?
God, where do I even begin...

>Is my land title safe in Brazil?
Yes.

>Will I be killed by wild niggers?
Very likely.

>Will I be killed by mutant insects?
Also very likely. Not to mention the snakes, onças and other dangerous wildlife.

Seriously mate, how fun does it ound to live in a jungle shithole filled with mosquitoes that transmit dozens of tropical diseases you never even heard of, surrounded by poisonous wildlife, niggers, aggressive natives that will bombard you with a rain of spear sized arrows tipped in deadly curare neurotoxin that will stop your respiratory system in less than 5 seconds, drug dealers and smugglers armed to the teeth, and niggers from Movimento dos Sem Terra trying to invade your land...

Does any of that sound fun to you? Hence the pricetag...

Christ, that's disgusting.

>56 bucks an acre

You'd be paying too much even if that was in the nicest part of Rio de Janeiro.

Personally I'd want land just to fuck Brazilian chicks

Living in Brazil, your neighbors would be monkeys either way. At least in the jungle, they're honest about it.

>food that sneers at you
Obrigado, mas não

>underrated post

Is that land arable?

Some nog out there is named Dudu.

I quit.

Get Malaria or penis parasite die

kexd

But seriously OP, stop being this bored and posting bullshit threads.
Yes, its interesting how cheap land is in the amazon.
But we all know you're just looking for a good laugh.
If this got anybody interested in owning land- just check the land for sale sites.
You can get worthless desert in the southwest U.S. for $100 an acre.
Or you can get rural forest in virtually any state (besides California) for $800-$2,400 an acre.

Just buy all the land you can and do nothing with it, then sell it for big when there are no other trees left.

Make sure to give the isolated native communities nice guns and alcohol so that they can gun down any rogue lumberjacks.

Kek... "one with jungle soil"

Yes

Upper peninsula Michigan acrage is close to 1k per acre.

UMA DELICIA

fucking cannibals

Why would you want to go to Brazil?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Godin_des_Odonais

Yea I did this just for a laugh. I want cheap land though. Not in America. Too much French shit in here this evening.

Living anywhere but Central Brasília, Rio, São Paulo or the South states is literally hell.
And then all those "less terrible" places still have tons of issues like urban violence, bad transport structure, etc.

HOWEVER... If you look past all this and have an above average income, your life can very well be a 24/7 vacation.

Sauce: Swiss living in wealthy, isolated neighborhood in Rio. I work at home (for US clients, paid in dollars), which comfortably converts into: a 3 story house with 2 huge yards and a big pool, 4 maids, cheap high quality drugs and all the tropical pussy I could ask for.

>redpill me on living in the Brazilian jungle

Don't live in the brazilian Jungle. That's about all, Peace. Out.

Damn that sounds nice user.

what happens if you have to leave your compound for some reason? death?

What's your income in USD?

wow she got married at 14 years old to a 28 year old man

You can just as easily do this in Asia where the crime is much lower and niggers are practically nonexistent

Most likely kidnapping. in Brazil displaying wealth is suicide. That's why you never see luxury cars, or people with jewlery here.

youtube.com/watch?v=iMdnMsUuaIA

3 minutes video is worth it. don't mind the language just watch it.

what if you like killing niggers?

>Will I be killed by wild niggers?
If there are niggers there, and someone with a gun is not standing there to protect you, they will kill you. Yes. This is always true.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUbMCh1e-jg

Then keep going

"Eating macaco soup with Felipe Minha. A delight"

Fucking savages.

is it like in africa where you fuck the monkey before cooking it?

Rainforest soil is extremely infertile BUT it can be made extremely fertile by the addition of charcoal - there are patches of anthropogenic soil all throughout the rainforest made by Indians that maintains it's fertility, it's called Terra Preta

Three kids by 20 too. All died of smallpox, poor girl.

>the snake always bites the second man

Ehhh, just send a bunch of those jungleniggers to cut all the trees down for you and use it for whatever project, then have them remove the lumber to a safe area while you napalm everything. Then bomb it with pesticides to kill everything that lives. Then set it on fire again. Rinse and repeat until it's so barren and dead that nothing will grow and no animal/insect can live there. Then terraform it and make it livable, while building an electrified iron dome to prevent any migrant insect or animal (or even jungleniggers) from getting into your land and taint it with their deadly presence again. Rig the preimeter with bombs, claymores, and turrets that shoots poisonous/toxic and radioactive rounds.

I spent a month in the Amazon staying with a jungle family. Told them I was a nature photographer and paid them $150 for staying in their little hut and all. Paid the guy another $200 to fuck his little daughter while I was there. It was great, fuck, I would've liked to take her home.
But, nah, if you're talking about being there long term fuck that.

I have read this before years ago

cheers m8 nice to get some appreciation for once

It's a nickname for Eduardo.
At least I think it is.

>implying Rio isn't literally hell
I shiggy diggy

The tribes will worship you as a White God and offer their virgin daughters to recieve your devine seed.

zozzle

Holy shit, there's a face in the broth.

>what if you like killing niggers?
Then you will feel right at home, assuming you are one of those american gun nuts and is therefore capable of using a rifle to defend your rural property.

>reminder that if the nigger so much as steps into your land you can snipe him down and claim self defense.

Yeah, the Appalachian mountains are a good example of this.
Its impossible to build anything that will last. Its so humid wood decays and metal rusts.
Anything else is destroyed by the constant humidity and cold elements.

>my fucking DICK
>THAT FUCKING
ASS
RAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>The tribes will worship you as a White God and offer their virgin daughters to recieve your devine seed.
Well no, but you do get to fuck a lot of young native girls.

Here is a fun fact for you: Native girls do not have pubes, AT ALL.

You just need to watch the Simpsons go to Brazil (Blame it on Lisa).
I've heard the monkey problem has gotten worse.

Jesus fucking christ on a stick, why?!

Well... Buy a shit ton of land and seccede...?

youtube.com/watch?v=3xQyQnXrLb0

You would be challenging nature itself.

>I've heard the monkey problem has gotten worse.
This is actually true, we do have monkeys that live in urban areas, living in parks and walking over power cables, stealing food from people and overall being super cute.

Here are some videos of the monkeys:

youtu.be/1E0484s6g2k

youtu.be/cjy4pMQIcto

youtu.be/c8GzUrhc9wE

this one does

The Titans ate their children too

How do niggers survive? Surely superior white men could survive if niggers can.

You're a cunt
I hate you

That's a random bitch cosplaying for a nude magazine.

How many fucking natives in the middle of the amazon do playboy shots?

Also that bitch is not even a halfie, I lived in mato grosso (grandpa has lands there) and I had to deal with actual indians.

They are skinny, not the thicc negress that stays all day doing squats at the gym kind like pic.

but dey got melanin

sounds expensive and ruins the whole point of even living there

post real native girls