Daily reminder that theres still hope for Europe, but america is fucked

Daily reminder that theres still hope for Europe, but america is fucked.

>58% white
>Half of those whites descendant of southern euro niggers
>Niggers and spics commit a much higher rape, murder and crime rate against white Americans than muslims do against europeans in Europe
>Like, much more

Don't let americunts feed you pessimism and defeatism

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4rFWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Difference is that there's place to "escape" in the US. In Sweden for example immigrants and refugees are everywhere, every village, town, city have at least 30-40% non-white population.
Not to mention Swedes are so brainwashed and demoralized they don't care at all.

If he says it's true it must be
>southern euro niggers

This, there are still 90%+ white cities here. USA is huge.
Still, we're fucked.

Going to receive a French citizenship soon and thinking about how to get Portuguese one to settle in some White area there. Russia and France are really bad as for now

You do realize that non-white births + refugees outnumber white births even in Europe's biggest cities right?
In one generation, the US average is going to be a bit darker, but the european average is probably going to be Ahmed

I say we export multiculturalism to Israel!!!
Return madness to it's source!!!

Dude I leave my house and rarely see white people. I saw a bunch of Muslims today too. Anytime I see a couple they are interracial, never white couples, never white children. It's insane.

This country is done for

Are they actually white user? Are they actually Northern/Western European people? Or do they just have fair-colored skin? Pretty sure it's the latter. I see plenty of "white" people, but none of them look like pure European stock from what I can tell. Just because someone's skin isn't black doesn't mean they're white.

at least you cunts have woods to go inna

We're turning Latino, who share a fair amount of similar history, culture and values with white euro descendants. Dislike them all you want, they dont come from a culture where its expected of you to rape a woman not dressed like a ninja ghost.

We're all fucked if we don't rise up

Alexis fallon for anyone who was wondering

u wot spic? Visit Portugal and you will see the difference between the natives and monkeys from Latin America

I don't know or care, they act white enough and the community is peaceful.

I agree, Brazil is a great safe white country with a wonderful standard of living. Same for Mexico

>half of whites are southern euros
Source? Most are brits, germans and irish. Stupid shitposting faggot.

You know in regards to race people from North africa and middle East are alot closer to whites than latinos right?

Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

Florida

>inb4 hurr its just the cities
No its fucking not, the entire state is full of disgusting mongrels

58% white? Source?

fuck off paco

I really want to leave this shit hole, but everywhere I look is fucked up as well.. While Europe is being overrun by muslims, America is full of retard feminazis or cucks. This cultural marxism has spread like cancer.

Except America will eventually balkanize. Mouth breather twat.

Even Portuguese don't like you, so Europe is closed for you. Does it make sense for you to move to a place, where uncuckening means your deportation as well?

I lived in Bozeman Montana for 4 years and would see a black person maybe once every 4 months. Once in a while I'd see darker skinned hispanics from construction crews at one of the barbecue places but they actually spoke good english.

wew nigger nice image saving skills

not for another 50 years at least

Legally.. I'm fleeing from parasites, don't need to be one myself. I don't like the average brazilian as well, these people behave like animals. It's a jungle here.

Also, I'm white and descendent of Europeans, so I'm good.

>still hope
>Europe averaging a 1.3 birth rate
>NOT A SINGLE population in history has ever come back from a 1.9 birth rate
>Muslims have a 8.1 birth rate

Europe will be an Islamic state by 2035, not even memeing.

It's legitimately over and has been for a long time.

Oh yeah mexico is wonderland we shouldn't be worried about their immigration at all

You are not good for us. Stay in your country and fix it

>I'm white and descendent of Europeans
yeah, how much native indio blood do you have?

>58%

Where are you getting your stats?
Its 69% not counting white hispanics and 76% with them

really? my impression from sweden was they are mostly kept in their containment zones.

racemixing shouldn't even be possible.

Holy shit that ass is fucking phat....

meant for

>implying
The swedish countryside is still pretty white, m8
move the fuck out of your city if you can only whine about it

Ooof, i'd put my balls in her hoop, if you know what I mean

This. Now or never again.

wtf are you smoking?

It's actually 62% officially but this includes people Arabs and Jews and such and people who are mixed but consider themselves white. It's already official, people in the under 18 demographic are majority non-white.

You can take the official stats and then sort of tack off another 10-20%. If the US government told us we were 30% of the population I'd be willing to bet a lot of people would be leaving ASAP.

With white hispanics and middle eastern/north africans and jews included whites are considered 75%, without them whites are 58%.

it was 0% white 400 years ago

Wtf I hate white people now

>Dude I leave my house and rarely see white people

You're either a shill or you live in a ghetto. I'm inclined to believe the former.

No on aside from trailer trash cares about white identity in america. I dont care if we are 10% white. Race is a non issie in america and I dare you to dispute this

>t. Califag
Try moving states.

yeah
>are they actually Northern/Western European people? Or do they just have fair-colored skin?
gives it a way

u

nigger

in five years some euro countries will be unrecognizable due to the refugee policies
in five years we'll be on term #2 of Trump's presidency
illegal immigration is already plummeting and the wall isn't even built yet
Trump isn't doing as well as we all want due to congress, but he is killing the EPA and getting companies to start hiring again
less immigrants and more jobs means an improving demographic situation here, whereas most of europe is screwed barring some kind of revolution

It is probably even less than 58% because the census includes arabs, persians, Jews etc as 'white'. Then go look at the age structure of non-whites vs whites - it is a demographic time bomb.

Nice argument dumb fucks. Further proof racists are moronic rednecks. How many times have you fucked your sister?

Snoo snoo

>Latino "culture"

wow i guess youre right

wtf i hate being white now

>124576670
u

>Daily reminder that theres still hope for Europe, but america is fucked.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The people with no right to bear arms, no right to free speech, and who aren't even allowed to criticize the Muslim refugees their elites have brought into replace them still have hope; but America is fucked because we have Mexicans.

Sure chief.

>No on aside from trailer trash cares about white identity in america

working class white men voted 70% for Trump
even the liberal press has been talking about how such a significant chunk of the electorate that used to be split is now voting like a minority group

>Race is a non issie in america and I dare you to dispute this

Good luck when there are no longer any whites to subsidize the minorities. imgur.com/a/4rFWE

fuck off spic back to mexico

>Daily reminder that theres still hope for Europe, but america is fucked.

user that is stupidest thing I have heard this entire day.

you already got exposed and can only call people names now, lol

>WE are the mongrel hordes
>Poland will take it's place as a world power
>They will start colonizing the world
>They wipe us out and start a new white America

Want it.

>Half of those whites descendant of southern euro niggers
You don't have much southern euros, especially compared to Germans

if you take away the 5 largest US cities, the US becomes 90% white.

most whites in the US are from Germany, England, or Ireland. There's actually hardly any Americans from Spain, Italy or Greece.

Europe is dead because of the rate of influx from a mere 1000 miles away. Germany has gone from 99% white, to 89% white in 7 years. and merkel, and now macron, are going to accelerate it.

western europe WILL be under sharia law by 2030.

America is the last best hope for the world

WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WORLDWIDE WOMEN KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!