France Hate Thread

Press S to spit on Frenchie graves.

S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=2koyUc-4MQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry we all massively spit on you too.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

SSSSSSSSS
FFFFFFFFFF
t. Paristan

You don't get to speak in this thread French shit, you lost. You get nothing.

Sit down and take your S.

Kek has spoken.

I used to feel bad for them, now I feel bad for about 1/3 of them. The rest can get fucked and as I can't tell them apart I shall now celebrate every French death because they chose this. Unlike other people, they were given a genuine vote and had a chance and they chose collective suicide. Which to me means, they want this.

The women want this, the old people want this, all their oversea territories want this, the French politicians want this and many others.

We won massively.
We got your tears that's more than enough to salt our chips for the next thousand years or so.

Of course Calais voted for Le Pen

GET THE FUCK OUT OF YHE THREAD MUHAMMAD

GET OUT NOWWWWW

S S S S S

You don't get tears, you get facepalms. People are not angry, they're astounded and baffled. You're getting your ass rammed without lube by Muslims for two years now, they turned your capital city into a warzone and they are only just beginning and your reaction is to hold a camera as they gangbang your wife in a public park. People simply cannot understand WHY.

Yeah ... btw if brexit would include to give it back to you it'll be cool with us

give them a break
Fn made huge gains and all over europe the Eu is losing favor
ultimately this election wouldn't have changed anything
chin up, frog bros, we wish you the best

S

holy shit

You deserve this. Ever since you committed regicide against a Holy King.

S

Just look around you, Hans. The French, the Germans, the Swedes, they are all the same kind of cuck. I'm more surprised that so many people actually believed that the French had a chance of uncucking themselves when time and time again they've proven otherwise.

They may have the elysee but we still have the best photoshops

S bye frenchy hello africa

let them eat cake

FUCK FRANCE

Nice reddit meme faggot.

S, many trucks be upon you

Reminder.

Silly user, that's because muslims raped everyone to submission in those areas, if ACTUAL french people got their say everyone would be riding around in baguette-busses wearing pepe shirts and shouting Praise Kek!

>haha we reelected Hollande as a prank on the international community, so what if it ruins us

fixed your post

S

Enjoy getting blown up by Mohammed you faggot frogs

Congratulations , your Grand Prize is Sharia and death ding ding ding.
God Bless ,let your wife be fucked by a nigger.

TFU we can take the third that have a brain but rip all the old geezers who voted le pen lol either well take me or race war now

>Not angry

>Thread is literally France Hate Thread

Gotcha.

What the fuck is France? Have they ever done anything good? Never heard of it. Is it where those blacks i hear about go?

Dear lord

>We won massively

Achmed confirmed.

S

It is strange to know most of the country wanted this. Says a lot about society now.

viva la france

fuck pol

I could build that sand castle in about a week with a couple retarded kids helping.

Goddamn.

I have no words. That's just fucking pathetic.

>>France can't unfuck itself

HAHAHAHAHA ANGLOS TRULY ARE THE MASTER RACE

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The French unlike other systems had a chance at a vote. In countries such as Germany media censorship and control, crackdowns on dissenters etc are far more advanced and successfull and the political system exists to prevent any kind of change due to their party systems.

The French had a chance, they got it the worst in terms of fallout and terror attacks and they still decided to basically shoot themselves in the head.

there's no butthurt like cockroaches butthurt

rot in hell Britain, well done France

>nigger

>we

Just get some US contractors to do it. It'll take a couple months and million dollars.

YOU LOST
GET OVER IT

S

youtube.com/watch?v=2koyUc-4MQ0

we have next time

if lePen won
>attacks would still happen
>they would of voted to stay in the eu
>and the french would still be displaced

shit happens, move on

I say we export multiculturalism to Israel!!!
Return madness to it's source!!!

Love u guy !

When you think about it, there are anons ITT right now that are alive and shitposting with you who probably won't be around very soon after the next all snack bar cultural enrichment happens.

Really makes you think.

S

You have no right to speak klaus. Remove Merkel and then you have my permission to return and gloat, until then stfu

S
S
S
S
S

Bold thread coming from an ANGLO.

Should we just annex the Pale of Calais again? They'd probably welcome it at this point.

S
i cant wait for the next truck

S

Look forward to laughing my ass off the next time of a bunch of you get killed by muzzies, so basically every two weeks for the rest of time.

Le victoire de Rothschild! Viva la globalization! Bienvenue, Ahmed!

Don't have to listen to shit coming from a fucking fish stick.