HAPPENING: ALT-LITE/CUCKSERVATIVES SIDING WITH ANTIFA IN NEW ORLEANS

While you fags are worried about some insignificant caliphate like frogland, alt-lite and cuckservatives are attacking /ourguys/ in New Orleans... Citing "MUH CONSTITUTION" against "hu-white supremacism".

Hunter Wallace, who is on the ground, is reporting that “Alt-Lite” people are siding with antifa and attacking defenders of Southern heritage.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/occdissent
occidentaldissent.com/
twitter.com/AltRight_Report/status/861355486708457473
twitter.com/awyattman88/status/858286765290946560
youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake as fuck

See for yourself:
twitter.com/occdissent

I'm saying the people weren't alt-lite they are acting alt-lite

Protect your own heritage, southerners; yeah, the alt-light are cucks, but this isn't our battle.

The Oathcucks are there standing with Antifa apparently.

You have our spitritual support in defending your heritage, but I'm not driving down to New Orleans to protect a statue of someone who, given the chance, would've shot my great grandfather because that's in direct conflict with my personal heritage.

Not entirely sure what he means by this..

I can read tweets. I haven't seen any evidence. Just some fag in armor

>"well I hope Kyle Chapman will remember, Southern man don't need him around anyhow..."
Fuck those alt-white faggots. You fuck with Jefferson Davis, you deserve to be bike locked.

the alt lite cucks got mad at the white nationalist groups and started shit.

Don't punch right you nigger loving homos.

Whats wrong with filipinos?
>Asian hard working, family values, 180° of a nigger, red pilled conservatives

Who is "Captain America tin man" though?

Fuck off.

That's what I'm saying. Who is he

Hunter Wallace isn't some shill or dishonest guy. If he's saying something is up something is up.

Here's his site if you're unfamiliar with it.

occidentaldissent.com/

Probably an ANTIFA false flag

>history is repeating itself
Jesus fucking christ just break apart already.

No one is going to address this because it's true.

This is some psyop disinfo campaign. So fucking obvious too if you have an ounce of common sense.

Sage this shit and move on faggots.

GET IN HERE

Welp I presume that's "tin man"

twitter.com/AltRight_Report/status/861355486708457473

Lel Tincuck got dropped.

hahaha fuck that faggot

Jesus Christ look at this cuck.

Its antifa larping in an attempt to divide and conquer

He's too clean cut and in shape to be antifa.

This is a real life "betta look good while my daughters getting blacked" type cuckservative.

Faggots looking for that efame

Color me surprised.

He's ANTIFA IMO

All "Alt-Lite" would know that's people that are conservative to full on Nazi

Are you fucking serious?

Wait, tf is Alt-Lite

He's got a brand new haircut

He's either ANTIFA or po po/FBI

Worst false flag ever

Yup.

twitter.com/awyattman88/status/858286765290946560

Wtf is the alt-lite? Sounds gay as fuck.

wtf is alt-lite?

BREAKING NEWS: THE ALT-LITE FAGS ARE GIANT KEKS AND SHOULD EITHER JOIN OUR SIDE OR FUCK OFF INTO THE DUSTBIN OF HISTORY

It's soros boys false flaging.

what the fuck is wrong with those faggots?

See:

>twitter
No thanks.

actual alt right who are resisting the fucktarded TWP and IE racists.

I recognize that guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

Fuck off

Racism is inherently "Alt-Right" (a term that we never made anyway, but was given)

YEAH! FUCK NAZIS MAAN!

Synonymous with redditor or T_D or Milo fans, anyone who wants to try to adopt Sup Forums culture IRL but is too afraid of getting called a racist by liberals.

Nice pasta bro.

So a bunch of degenerate faggots. Got it, thanks.

I'm confused, the alt-liters are the meme spouters saying stupid stuff like free kekistan and wearing meme shit? I don't like those faggots.

ye

Because if they're not serving based duterte they're probably subversive commie fucks

Can someone explain to me what oathkeepers are even doing there? I thought it was a fairly large militia that didn't really help people unless it was against the US government? Why would they want to be associated with any of this regardless?

> If its not white its not alt right.

yes. they like the memes but they think dems are the real racists and to check out their based jewish black friend etc.

Counter-signalling racism is fine and perfectly logical as long as you don't to overboard, like or .

I think sometimes when alt-right complains about alt-lite "cucking", they're just as bad as punching right

boomers attention whoring.

He looks exactly faggy enough though.

Low agency faggot

Gayest post I've ever seen you spic loving fag

>Trump supporters hate losers and want to see the statue of losers taken down.

This was a betrayal you should have seen coming reddit.

t. alt-lite queer

LITERALLY ONE AND THE SAME
Look if you're one of the smarter browns you need to take the fucking redpill and admit the majority of your people are sub 90 IQ retards who don't give a shit about capitalism or enloghtenment values or whatever the fuck you worship.

Fighting racism and white oppression, the future America is going to be defended by constitution wielding conservative Negroes, Hispanics, LGBTQ and filipino ladyboys. They'll willingly give their lives for free markets, low taxes and free speech.

That's the beauty of the constitution, that's what our founding fathers understood. We need to shut up these racists by force.

*tips eyepatch*

Based Blacks

Kek

kys nigger lover

>looks legit
HEY GUYS LET'S ACT LIKE THE LEFT, GO AND CHASTISE THEM LOL
Fucking retards.

This, I for one am excited about our future eagle-shaped space vessel travelling throughout the galaxy, manned by filipino ladyboys and Negro engineers wielding the constitution.

They'll bring the ideals of low taxes and free market democracy to the rest of the Universe.

This is the future the founding fathers intended and this is the future that will happen if White people go extinct. We need to fight for this.

>implying when the US is mostly Negros, Hispanics and faggots, that the constitution won't be completely shredded

White males is the only reason Trump won

A few terms of the social lib Dems and your rights will be gone.

That's reality.

Thanks for not screen-capping goyim!

GEE MAYBE ITS A VIDEO YOU LOW T FAGGOT:

This guy gets it. The Democrats are the real racists you guys *squeek*.

Andrew Jackson is the true telling point with the altlite. If you don't approve 100% of his presidency, you are alt-lite

This.

This is the future under low taxes and the constitution. If we could just get rid of these KKK demoCRAP alt-right.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

At first I thought so as well but hes being sarcastic. Isn't it sad that on Sup Forums we can't even fucking joke because many people here actually believe that shit?

if they're with Forney, they have my allegiance.

Autists like him are the reason the board is filled with 250 replies low quality "Sup Forums BTFO!" threads...

He must sperg out so hard.

This is the exact point we have to get rid of those donald faggots. Their based black giu bullshit has got to go.

>NOT HAVING QUOTED AUDIO

You need to learn how to work in fucking increments. You Nazi larpers always fuck everything up because anyone who isn't 1488 right away is your enemy, so you drive them away, leading you back to square one.

Knock it off.

All we need is GOD and CAPITALISM.

AHHHHHHHHHH

Why not go bitch about it over at the donald?
Pic related, fuck niggers kikes and faggots

No dude listen we need to work with him. Don't you understand, if we name the Jews and are anti-tranny the Jews win. Trust me.

France surrendered to Islam a long time ago.

Hey, you're voting Democrat from now on, right? Like a true nazi larper. Tulsi Gabbard 2020! Homosexuality is white culture!

SIRI PLAY THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER

face app pls

This is the face of reddi
Sorry, I refuse to pretend faggots are mentally ill and that kikes arent killing america. Trump is King Kike and is a puppet for that sheeny fuck Kushner.
You arent going to shut me up and make me pretend putting a red hat on a nigger makes him "based"
Go the fuck away you jew cocksucker

>/r/donald
>our guys

Lol no
Do you fucking get it now?
Trump isn't our guy
Trump supporters are not our friends
They are neoliberal civic nationalist status quo cucks who don't give a shit about the survival of White America/Europe.
They never were our guys. The thing with Trump was he was a pipe dream. He was a wildcard, he might have done something about immigration, but really he was a man with no convictions. He was a means to an end, an easily moldable mind to be manipulated. He and his supporters are no longer useful for our cause because it is clear which side they are on.

Disavow your dear leader.

The shill reveals itself.

When did I ever say that moron was my leader?

>antifa and attacking defenders of Southern heritage.

>le southern heritage meme

Isn't it funny how American's have no culture, so they have to arbitrarily split themselves up in to retarded subcategories to feel special. The confederacy was a nation for less than 10 years kek, how could you possibly identify with that when your ancestors probably migrated to the US after the civil war anyway.

So homosexuals aren't based? That's not very white nationalist of you.

THEY LIVE.

thats the joke