Yfw the good guys win

>yfw the good guys win

Really toots my flute

really jingles my jangles

>rothschild banker
>a good guy

Macron is an immigrationist Rothschild banker. People like him are literally the enemy of the entire human race and he deserves to suffer in this life as well as in the next

really floggins my noggins

>wife is 64
>no kids
>genetic dead end
>france still votes for him

not surprised

Really makes my coconut homemade

more like good goy

Why do you care? Sit back and enjoy watching Europe burn.

>mfw he will change nothing and next election is a certain le pen win

>yfw you realize that Brazil will be more white than the west at the end of this century.
hue hue motherfuckers

>yfw the ass clench of a billion Nazis can be heard happening at once.

Are you really this pathetic?
Let it go already. Lose with dignity.

Not memeing but the good guys really did win, globalism is far better than right wing nationalism.

macron only won because of the over 70 y/o voters, by the next election most will die, and the conditions that made le pen gain popularity will only keep going on to convince more people.

Globalism is just an opening to destroy the West. In the future, all the West will be Islamic and people like you will be slaughtered in the millions, Allah (swt) willing.

>It's impossible for a Muslim to be born in the united states

I don't think Muslims from the USA in the majority are real Muslims. There is too much unbelief and moral corruption there. Those who are moral in the USA, end up launching random attacks against its evil.

Rothschilds and Wall Street funded Adolf Hitler you mongoloid.

>why do you people talk when you have nothing to say ?

>yfw the good goys win

>rubs hands together furiously

>muslims could outnumber the non muslims in america by birthrates alone
It could take centuries if ever happens, with immigration it will take decades,muslims with roots from countries that hate the west
Is globalism is race and culture suicide and is obsolete, India and China will replace US in a century at most.

I am a real muslim.

A transgendered muslim.

Donald Trump is a true friend to your people, my Saudi friend.

No you are not Muslim.

That is just politics and formalities.

>No you are not Muslim.
Progressive muslims are muslim, whether you like it or not. Trans is the future of Islam.

Progressive and Islam are opposites. They are unbelievers and belong in jahannam.

The prince is doing a favor to Trump saying that so the media can lose moral to bash him, Trump possibly made some deal with him to say that.

>fresh blood