Why is all euro food such awful trash?

Why is all euro food such awful trash?
THIS is a. Burger you can get just about anywhere in the US. From five guys, its fucking delicious. Why cant euros do this?

Have you tried the Franks redhot sauce on a 5 guys burger? It's the best thing on the planet

what are you even talking about?

I can get this awful trash heap in your pic and random ass delicious food frequently from all sorts of places here and then there are the "american" restaurants as well.

That looks like someone dug through the trash behind a restaurant and slapped some leftovers together

>I can get this awful trash heap in your pic

no you can't

Holly shit I would have sexual activity with that

>A hamburger taken by an actual person is supposed to look perfect just like the advertisements. That's how they all look, right?

why, just because it's not from five guys?
I can get some very similar burger though. or better yet, I make my own. but oh no, how will I ever recover not getting the five guys trash heap deluxe?

All right, go get one now and post a picture.

I need it

Five guys is the goat there's something seriously different about them that I can't quite put my finger on, sometimes people say shake shack is better but they're plebs with no taste.

Only cucks remove the pickles

it's 2 AM over here, user.
I'm not going anywhere except to bed soon.

>tfw there's a five guys in braehead

no wonder burgers are so fat, shit's delicious

dont listen to this deprived american
I can get hundreds of different culturally unique foods where I live, from ethiopian to thai to salvadorian

anyone who buys from restauraunt chains - from mcdonalds and burger king to applebees and red lobster, are plebs

5 goys is pretty good but overpriced

>being proud of that disgusting slop of shit disguised as food

>Ethiopian food
>patrician
I fucking hate plebbit.

>When Americans are served a double cheese burger filled to the brim with bacon, beef.

> Majority corn fed cattle
> Think the have the best burgers

It's the fact that they griddle the patties on a flat top in a ton of fucking grease. It's delicious.

>slop of shit

this looks like a rancid burger u can get from any Mc Donalds anywere in the world

Ketchup on burger. Kys

wtf leaf

fgt

>when you eat so much McDonald's that you literally start turning into a Big Mac

>takes pickles off
WEAK

Pretty sure OP hasn't been outside the US or he would know that you can get a burger from just about anywhere. I've been to Spain, Italy, France, Turkey and Russia and have seen burger joints in all of those places. And no, not just McDonalds. Like it or not we're living in a globalist world. And that shit in OP's pic doesn't look like a good burger.

Their fries are what set them apart IMO.

double cheeseburger, mayo, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and RAW onion

R A W O N I O N

Grilled onions are for homos

Ever try their Cajun fries?

Eat your poutine and shut up.
Do I need to fetch the rake?

>putting your ketchup on your burger

>Burger genuinely looks like trash

I bet you two are in peak physical condition.

I love to stop and get a Bacon Cheeseburger from A&W when I can.

I'd rather have McD's fries, desu. These "natural cut" fries are almost always greasy piles of shit. At least McD's is crispy piles of greasy shit.

Rar3

american cuisine hahahahahahahaha

Because of the european union

fuck you im not clicking that nigger

avoiding it like cheese pizza

Does A&W still serve the root beer in the frosty mug? Haven't been to one in about 15 years.

Literall every burger I've ever been served looked far better than that piece of shit. It really isn't hard to mince some fucking beef into a patty, fry/grill it and then put it into a bun with some cheese. No wonder they took off in America so well, your 56% savage society can at least cook for themselves.

>Americans calling other nations' food trash

Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded?

Butter is not a cuisine, France

Yeah, wasn't a big fan. Maybe they went a bit heavy on the seasoning for my taste. I think they're perfect the way they are, though. Second only to pic.

>Their fries are what set them apart IMO.
>Ever try their Cajun fries?

The fries, and the fresh-squeezed lemonade, at Penn Station is also amazing.

There are 5 of us who have this ridiculous "argument" every Friday between going to 5Guys or Penn Station. There is never a loser.

God Damn it's great to be an American!

5 guys fries are amazing and they serve malt vinegar that you can pour on them which sends your tastebuds to valhalla.

You people eat fucking snails. No wonder you drink a bottle of wine on lunch break to deal with life.

Amish sell hamburgers with their own Amish bacon at Redding terminal in Philly

best burger on the planet, and only $5

5 guys is great but its so fucking expensive, like $15 for a burger, small fries and a drink. The burgers are great but really small.

>europoors butthurt
>can't post anything anything better than a trashy fast food burger

Why do they insist on that awful orange cheese thats obviously fake?

If you get ketchup, mayo, cheese, or lettuce on your burger you're a fucking retard.

One in Newcastle too, but it's a fucking ripoff.

>Amish sell hamburgers

How do you get past their scent???